Caste And Anti Govt Violence In Harayna . Travel Between Punjab And Delhi Disrupted

lsingh

I know youre not a congress supporter. The point I was making is that we are just ignoring the real issue and rural or urban has nothing to do with it as we can see from the voting trend between rural and urban folks. Real issue is Sikhi or should i say lack of Sikhi. Today the Sikh Qaum is lacking Sikhi because this dunya and dunyadari matters more. Sikh parents are very concerned with how well their kids are doing in math science but how many of them show the same concearn if their kids are following Sikhi, doing paath or keeping rehit? Math and science will only help you in this world not the next where only Sikhi, Rehit and Bhagti will help. chardikala of Panth will only happen with Sikhi.

There is also the pressing problem of clannish, casteist jut insularity within that is dictating the direction of the panth and sending it down the toilet. This needs to be squarely faced up to.

This is the real reason we have nothing better than Badal at our helm.

There is a pervasive sense of entitlement from juts (and from what we are seeing in the OP it isn't just Sikh juts). So this appears to stem from jut thinking/culture.

I know youre not a congress supporter. The point I was making is that we are just ignoring the real issue and rural or urban has nothing to do with it as we can see from the voting trend between rural and urban folks. Real issue is Sikhi or should i say lack of Sikhi. Today the Sikh Qaum is lacking Sikhi because this dunya and dunyadari matters more. Sikh parents are very concerned with how well their kids are doing in math science but how many of them show the same concearn if their kids are following Sikhi, doing paath or keeping rehit? Math and science will only help you in this world not the next where only Sikhi, Rehit and Bhagti will help. chardikala of Panth will only happen with Sikhi.

This is very fair Guru pyareo. Well said.

I told you before. Jut people made this mess. It isn't up to rest of us to solve all your problems.

Yeah, ok the average Jatt, who is barely surviving, is too blame. Why do you complain if this is a Jatt problem and up to Jatts to solve?

Here's another radical idea: why don't juts learn to vote with more than a weird, insular, caste bumchumerry as the primary motivation?

Ok, IF your theory is true, if Jatts drop this so called theory, then who to vote for? AAP? Congress? BJP? The other SAD parties who are jokes?

Issues important to rural folks?

Issues such as obtaining alcohol, selling their religion for drugs and nice motorcycles where they can write "Putt Jattan Da" on the back

Simranjit singh mann? LOL. I respect his stance, but simply put in 2016 he is not a major player and does not connect with the average person. Why? The average person today in Punjab is more attached with their profession/status instead of Sikh. Simranjit Singh Mann goes for the Sikhi campaign politics while most Sikhs punjab worry about their crops over Sikhi. Its real easy sitting in CA/UK/US and passing on "wisdom" do this or that. Sitting in comfy first world homes.

And no Issues such as electricity, water, roads etc. Religion isnt feeding the families, the farms are. You go tell them to vote for a person who focuses more on religion instead of what feeds the voters families. Bunch of internet-superSinghs.

Simply put, youre all only good for complaining whining lol. Always blaming others. On the one hand Sikhi has no caste, on the other hand you create divisions and blame using caste when it benefits you.

Yeah, ok the average Jatt, who is barely surviving, is too blame. Why do you complain if this is a Jatt problem and up to Jatts to solve

Because the mentality behind all of this gundh also infects the panth because juts are a majority there.

Don't be in any denial that juts dominate the politics and power structures of Panjab. Not only have they created this mess, they are also the ones in the best position to sort it out.

Plus they've already got themselves OBC status, so they have a mechanism to support poorer members of the community. How much more do you want for God's sake?

Ok, IF your theory is true, if Jatts drop this so called theory, then who to vote for? AAP? Congress? BJP? The other SAD parties who are jokes?

Are you telling me the majority community in Panjab (by far too) are too stupid to put out a half decent leader? Seriously!

You know what juts are like anyway, they only like to vote for others of their caste - given that, they are the only ones able to stop the cyclic stupidity of voting donkeys in year after year. Then crying about it.

Please don't do that famous 'victim mentality' jut thing. This is a jut made mess. Have more standards then expecting people to come up after juts and cleaning up after their incompetent leaders like kids who keep taking a sh1t everywhere and expecting people to keep cleaning up afterwards.

Because the mentality behind all of this gundh also infects the panth because juts are a majority there.

Don't be in any denial that juts dominate the politics and power structures of Panjab. Not only have they created this mess, they are also the ones in the best position to sort it out.

Plus they've already got themselves OBC status, so they have a mechanism to support poorer members of the community. How much more do you want for God's sake?

Are you telling me the majority community in Panjab (by far too) are too stupid to put out a half decent leader? Seriously!

You know what juts are like anyway, they only like to vote for others of their caste - given that, they are the only ones able to stop the cyclic stupidity of voting donkeys in year after year. Then crying about it.

Please don't do that famous 'victim mentality' jut thing. This is a jut made mess. Have more standards then expecting people to come up after juts and cleaning up after their incompetent leaders like kids who keep taking a sh1t everywhere and expecting people to keep cleaning up afterwards.

OK please enough ...Jats gave us Sant ji and also General Brar is it the fault of the caste grouping? No! so please stop generalising there are good and bad everywhere point is we need to protect the jewels which are starting to show again. GOI like Herod picked off all the new crops of leaders for how many decades ...let's endeavour to support those who are awake and are waking others in Panjab . Waheguru ALWAYS gives the cure when there is a problem placed in front of us ...

OK please enough ...Jats gave us Sant ji and also General Brar is it the fault of the caste grouping? No! so please stop generalising there are good and bad everywhere point is we need to protect the jewels which are starting to show again. GOI like Herod picked off all the new crops of leaders for how many decades ...let's endeavour to support those who are awake and are waking others in Panjab . Waheguru ALWAYS gives the cure when there is a problem placed in front of us ...

Start waking up to what passes for jut culture and how this effects Sikh society.

Start waking up to what passes for jut culture and how this effects Sikh society.

Jats are not even modern 'Jat culture' ...that's the funny thing ... jats of my bazurgs age would say fitteh muh to the lot of them and beat them to a pulp for looking with malli akk at pariya dhiann. now their kids and grand kids think it is 'modern ' and 'fashionable ' to dress like slappers even over there , shaving their rom off , going to nightclubs , drinking sharab.... that has zero to do with sikhi and zero to do with jat culture where women dressed in full clothes and covered their heads .

The most sickening thing is they have a fashion of calling nachan walian to wedding parties who openly dance in inappropriate ways ...Baba Ranjit Singh ji said it and I agree aj kal Sikh weddings even put Massa Ranghar's behaviour on the back burner.

Jaat Hindus have not changed at all since 84 massacres. News coming out about killing of minorities and arson of their properties.Many in Punjab do not travel alone through Harayna to Delhi already, things got worse.

not just killings but numerous gangrapes of female passengers left behind when the gangs stopped traffic . Surprisingly Sukhdev's owner has claimed nothing like that happened although the clothing is strewn across roads fields and other sikh witnesses have confirmed it .