Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

You do not have any right to 'confront anybody' in a private rally. A rally is a private event. You do not have the right to go there and disrupt the event just because you have a bone to pick with Trump. That Sikhs behavior was disgraceful.

As for being dumb, what are your accomplishments in life? Have you ever written a best seller? Hosted your own reality tv show? Patented your last name?

Like so many here, you are woefully ignorant, arrogant and lack morals.

why would anyone patent their name ? it is not unique to me (or as your example him) . Frankly speaking the rally was a public event which these two gentlemen got tickets for and were admitted so they were entitled to ask questions , however free speech according to Trump is purely for him not for anyone else . He just has proven time and time again that he has disdain for anyone who chooses to not fall hook , line and sinker for his hate speeches and blame laying . If the country is not doing well it is because it has not been doing well for a long time and only a facade of success has been afforded them by printing more money and creating wars in which to sell weaponry.

why would anyone patent their name ? it is not unique to me (or as your example him) . Frankly speaking the rally was a public event which these two gentlemen got tickets for and were admitted so they were entitled to ask questions , however free speech according to Trump is purely for him not for anyone else . He just has proven time and time again that he has disdain for anyone who chooses to not fall hook , line and sinker for his hate speeches and blame laying . If the country is not doing well it is because it has not been doing well for a long time and only a facade of success has been afforded them by printing more money and creating wars in which to sell weaponry.

Sir Donald Trump booked out the stadium, paid for in advance by none other than himself. Stop spreading lies, you book/register for an event not pay for a ticket, so the singh was not entitled to anything. Its his event his rules, Donald Trump was giving his speech and the singh disrupted his speech and caused chaos. Made sikhs look bad in my opinion. Singh ji should stay out of other peoples problems when it don't concern us. Sikhs have enough problems as it is. A sikh could have very well got beaten up because of his foolishness of getting involved into moslim own caused problems because of mistaken identity

Excellent comment by this paen ji regarding the singh most probably paid protestor

Rajvinder Kaur
Is there not enough muslims in the world to fight their own battle just this once? How about we sort out the problems in our kaum first before we begin to play heroes for others. Typical behaviour of Sikhs is to look elsewhere for problems to solve rather than look closer to home. We have many deep routed issues in our own community to deal with...our Guru Jis taught us to be strong and mighty as a kaum from within first...but we are far from it. No one can deny the rapid increase in extreme muslims...however has anyone begun to think well why aren't those moderate muslims speaking up for themselves or is it because secretly some share the same view? The weak mentality within us takes us further away from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's hukam that in around 16,000 years time, everyone on this earth will become Sikh including those muslims at mecca. One can only begin to think what state this world will be in for the need of the Khalsa to bring peace everywhere. Make your own kaum strong, sort out the differences between the elder generation and get your youth on the right track to ensure that our kaum is strong and ready for when the time comes; only then can you be in a position to make statements like this Singh did. Please, stop being so naive by thinking every muslim is great....clue yourselves up for Waheguru's sake! Yes we are taught to love every human being because every being has God within, but that doesn't mean to say we should stand for a community which has a lot of bias within in it in this age. It is up for muslims to prove that their religion is not evil or barbaric as its texts seems to suggest, not Sikhs! Dont forget brothers and sisters, the Qu'ran says that we are all kafirs anyway and because we don't accept islam we will all be going to hell anyway...so I guess we won't need to worry so much about our muslim 'friends' after death because they will be living the high life in paradise with how many virgins was that? 70? Yup..this is the religion you all so bravely defend. Only Waheguru can help us now!

Excellent comment by this paen ji regarding the singh most probably paid protestor

OK so was Guru ji mistaken then for protecting ordinary muslims from mughal atrocities in India ? Did Guru ji say protect the weak, helpless ...but only if they are sikhs ? Was Bhai Taru SIngh ji wrong for saving the daughter of the muslim and thus getting arrested? All oppressors are to be targetted by SIkhs as they start with one group then they move right along to others finally getting to yours. All humanity needs to speak up against discrimination against people purely to scapegoat innocents for sins of a minority . By your logic, we should adjust Guru ji commands to suit , Guru Pita ji also has made it clear to protect others we should have proper conduct and matt according Guru's matt firstly . Sure be strong in your sikhi life and mentality but stay aloof from worldly political manipulations . Trump is antisikh by nature : as he chooses to divide man against man, he lies, he cheats people of what he owes them (6-7 bankruptcies), he is racist, he is misogynistic ...why are you so ruffled by sikhs calling him out ? Maybe your hero worship is misplaced .

OK so was Guru ji mistaken then for protecting ordinary muslims from mughal atrocities in India ? Did Guru ji say protect the weak, helpless ...but only if they are sikhs ? Was Bhai Taru SIngh ji wrong for saving the daughter of the muslim and thus getting arrested? All oppressors are to be targetted by SIkhs as they start with one group then they move right along to others finally getting to yours. All humanity needs to speak up against discrimination against people purely to scapegoat innocents for sins of a minority . By your logic, we should adjust Guru ji commands to suit , Guru Pita ji also has made it clear to protect others we should have proper conduct and matt according Guru's matt firstly . Sure be strong in your sikhi life and mentality but stay aloof from worldly political manipulations . Trump is antisikh by nature : as he chooses to divide man against man, he lies, he cheats people of what he owes them (6-7 bankruptcies), he is racist, he is misogynistic ...why are you so ruffled by sikhs calling him out ? Maybe your hero worship is misplaced .

Ordinary moslims They were minority sufi. Sufi's are not moslim. They have been persecuted for a long time by sunni moslims.

Trump is antisikh - Please I haven't been offended I have listened to his speeches. Unless you think yourself as a moslim. Trump is anti-islam not anti-sikh

Racist - Get me the quotes of what Sir Donald Trump has said that is racist. Then i will explain it to you. LOL. Better yet watch this video i posted earlier http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/78988-sikh-hero-lt-brian-murphy-asked-trump-a-question-regarding-safety-of-sikhs-in-usa/page-14#entry657661

Misogynistic - He has praised many woman too. Not forgetting the many executive ladies that work for him.

Look at this link, more female executives at Trumps organisations then there are male. https://youtu.be/lrZTJt8g4bI?t=1m21s

This is what the media will refuse to show us because it does not fit their narrative. See video on link

https://www.facebook.com/theviewersview/videos/624564287692688/

sikhs calling him out - We have been fed a pack of lies by the media, designed to put people off voting for him. Because trump is not accepting money from lobbyist and special interest groups.

Whether you like Trump or not thats fine by me that is not the problem. But don't repeat what the media is saying without your own research as that is doing Nindiya. Im not saying Trump is someone to aspire to but please be careful not to slander.

He slanders others, and pollutes himself with his own filth.

Outwardly, he washes off the filth, but the impurity of his mind does not go away.

trump

Ordinary moslims They were minority sufi. Sufi's are not moslim. They have been persecuted for a long time by sunni moslims.

Trump is antisikh - Please I haven't been offended I have listened to his speeches. Unless you think yourself as a moslim. Trump is anti-islam not anti-sikh

Racist - Get me the quotes of what Sir Donald Trump has said that is racist. Then i will explain it to you. LOL. Better yet watch this video i posted earlier http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/78988-sikh-hero-lt-brian-murphy-asked-trump-a-question-regarding-safety-of-sikhs-in-usa/page-14#entry657661

Misogynistic - He has praised many woman too. Not forgetting the many executive ladies that work for him.

Look at this link, more female executives at Trumps organisations then there are male. https://youtu.be/lrZTJt8g4bI?t=1m21s

This is what the media will refuse to show us because it does not fit their narrative. See video on link

https://www.facebook.com/theviewersview/videos/624564287692688/

sikhs calling him out - We have been fed a pack of lies by the media, designed to put people off voting for him. Because trump is not accepting money from lobbyist and special interest groups.

Whether you like Trump or not thats fine by me that is not the problem. But don't repeat what the media is saying without your own research as that is doing Nindiya. Im not saying Trump is someone to aspire to but please be careful not to slander.

you really don't get it: what are sikh ethics ? and what are his ethics ? ...

'If Hillary Clinton can't can't satisfy her husband , what makes her think she can satisfy America?'

'26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military- only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?'

whenever he opens his mouth about women it is about their attractiveness , lack of, intelligence, lack of etc etc ... he lambasts women for wandering hubbies as if that has a single thing to do with their intelligence , ability in the work arena or anything else . He is a sad, old, dirty minded man .

the definition of nindiya is spreading of untruths to confound, or undo a person's work or reputation (another string on Trump's bow) I have given examples of actual ords emanating from his mouth to illustrate the misogyny. I didn't make him go on network TV and make claims about the size of his manhood or spout viciousness about all undocumented immigrants that they are all rapists. The man has big troubles controlling his paranoia and mouth and he is not making the world a safer place for many brown coloured people. Like /dislike he is nothing to me , but if he is given a platform and the power he could become a problem for many people across the globe.

I got the quote from the video i posted. I never heard of the quote up until i watched the video. I thought the quote was befitting of what Sir Donald Trump is going through. Im not particularly fond of the ganja gandhi my self. Sorry to disappoint you again i despise the RRS ideology. Although i like the idea of theirs to convert moslims back to their ancestors faith.

yep that's working real well except when the muslims and hindus turned around and said we'll go back a bit further and do Ghar wapsi to Buddhism ....hahaha

Why would anybody patent their name? That's because they could and you couldn't. It's that simple. Your last name sells squat whereas his does.

No, a rally is not a public event. Can I go to a concert and shout down the performers and have my own little show on the side? Can Hindus who have a beef with Sikhs with a Air India bombing go to a Gurdwara during Vasakhi and disrupt the prayers and shout their views to the Sangat in the Gurdwara? No! Do you need more examples? But you are simply too dishonest to admit the truth.

A rally is a private event where the owner of the rally has the right to kick out disruptors. A rally is held so that Trump can air his views to those who attended and want to hear them. Disruptors do not have the right to disrupt a rally in the name of free speech. Your right to a freedom ends where another person's begins. If Trump is in the wrong, the disruptors would have taken him to court and won by now.

Unfortunately you like so many here, are simply too deceitful and dishonest to admit the truth and will continue to argue again and again like a broken tape record. It never ceases to amaze me how how deceitful, dishonest and immoral regular Sikhs like yourself are, who come here and talk about Sikhism and God, and yet have no qualms protecting thugs just because somebody's opinions and views in life does not jive with yours.

IMHO the fundamentals of Sikhism is being an honest person. IMHO without honesty, one cannot find God. No use attending thousands of 'kirtans', prayers in Gurdwara, talking about God till your face turns blue....etc, etc when you are so deceitful, dishonest and immoral in your everyday behavior.