Sikh Hero Lt Brian Murphy Asked Trump A Question Regarding Safety Of Sikhs In Usa

In Ohio democrats voted for John Kasich, in many other states with open-primaries they voted for Trump, because they think that any Democrat could beat him in November. I don't care who you support, (it's clearly that you'd want Trump,) but at least open your mind to some logic.

Did I deny anywhere that Trump lost to Kasich in Ohio? So what if he lost Ohio? That does not mean they voted against him. For goodness sake it's Kasich's home state, of course they're going to vote for him. It's a given.

As for open primaries where delegates voted for Trump thinking he'll be an easy win against Hillary, did you interview each and every delegate or voter to know this for sure? No. You read in some leftists garbage site and believed it wholeheartedly simply because it corresponds with your anti Trump views. There is zero critical skills from you. Please don't lecture me on logic as you have no understanding what it means.

I really don't care who wins but for goodness sake please employ some critical thinking skills instead of accepting everything the media tells you.

Guest Jacfsing2

Did I deny anywhere that Trump lost to Kasich in Ohio? So what if he lost Ohio? That does not mean they voted against him. For goodness sake it's Kasich's home state, of course they're going to vote for him. It's a given.

As for open primaries where delegates voted for Trump thinking he'll be an easy win against Hillary, did you interview each and every delegate or voter to know this for sure? No. You read in some leftists garbage site and believed it wholeheartedly simply because it corresponds with your anti Trump views. There is zero critical skills from you. Please don't lecture me on logic as you have no understanding what it means.

I really don't care who wins but for goodness sake please employ some critical thinking skills instead of accepting everything the media tells you.

Nothing is a given in politics especially. Do you even remember how Rubio lost in his home state? Also what's your obsession with being disrespectful to the Sangat here?

I think you are asking yourself to be banned from this site. You are personally attacking everyone behind the mask.

Nothing is a given in politics especially. Do you even remember how Rubio lost in his home state? Also what's your obsession with being disrespectful to the Sangat here?

If someone has a different opinion to what the leftist liberals have, call them racist, bigot, misogynist, a islamophobe, a anti-sikh, accuse them being a sikhiphobe. Or on a forum claim they are attacking you and then call for them to be banned.

Liberals although claim to be tolerant are anything but. They are only tolerant if you hold their same views. Quantavius is not being disrespectful but does not hold the same progressive views as jacfsing2 may and other like minded liberals.

This forum is not your safe space, its a place to share ideas, discuss things relating with sikhi. If you get hurt from differing opinions that you dont like then god help you in the real world. These very same progressives have probably never taken a belna hit from their mothers. Stop being a mommy's booy

At times there will be views you may not like but have the decency to "agree to disagree".

If someone has a different opinion to what the leftist liberals have, call them racist, bigot, misogynist, a islamophobe, a anti-sikh, accuse them being a sikhiphobe. Or on a forum claim they are attacking you and then call for them to be banned.

Liberals although claim to be tolerant are anything but. They are only tolerant if you hold their same views. Quantavius is not being disrespectful but does not hold the same progressive views as jacfsing2 may and other like minded liberals.

This forum is not your safe space, its a place to share ideas, discuss things relating with sikhi. If you get hurt from differing opinions that you dont like then god help you in the real world. These very same progressives have probably never taken a belna hit from their mothers. Stop being a mommy's booy

At times there will be views you may not like but have the decency to "agree to disagree".

I am still not sure your purpose of joining SikhSangat. Let us know your mission statement.

I remember watching this episode of southpark. You cant stop others opinions, they are allowed to exercise their free speech. Same is happening with Sir Donald Trump he is fighting the progressives way of thinking that has infested universities.

waljinder re-read post 113 if you had bothered to even read what i said in post 113 you would not have quoted me. Or maybe you can read but can't comprehend

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm not even a Liberal; also people on a Sikh forum should at least have some basic morals, which 0% of any Trump supporters have. Also don't be saying that you are a Sikh in the house of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji if you say that you support a copy of Aurangzeb, like Donald Trump.

Guest Jacfsing2

There isn't that much you can do with manmukhs, @Thesoldier and @Quanitivus are both lost causes who serve their own Haumais over the name of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, (both of them are clearly trolls for their God named Trump).

I'm not even a Liberal; also people on a Sikh forum should at least have some basic morals, which 0% of any Trump supporters have. Also don't be saying that you are a Sikh in the house of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji if you say that you support a copy of Aurangzeb, like Donald Trump.

Please elaborate oh wise one.