Why Dont We Have Punjabi Boys Going After Muslim Girls

2 wrongs do not make a right. People who rape others are ignorant. They know no better. One day they will pay for their sins and it will not be in a good way. Waheguru protects those who pray to him for deliverance. They understand what God requires of them and do it. They believe in bure dha bhala kar. They even start seeing the enemy as friends as bhai khanaiya did. At the end of the day we are all souls travelling our way to getting perfectified. If sikhs stooped that low then their journey ahead would be compromised. A sikh fights only against all evil. A skkh man fights with other men hand to hand and never attacks behind one's back. They never kill helpless women or children in their battles. That is why they are always victorious because they obey the hukam of Waheguru.

Guest Jacfsing2

In response to OP's question, I imagine Punjabi boys don't want a face full of acid from a Muslim girl's male cousins / prospective husbands. It's quite understandable. I hear it's tough to wash out of your hair.

Daas has noticed some barbaric behavior from Muslims, they're responsible for most of the problems in humanity, starting all the way to the very creation of Islam. Daas recommends staying away from the friends of the tyrannical folk. If Daas hears that someone is Muslim, Daas would personally prevent being overly friendly, (just being honest).

Daas has noticed some barbaric behavior from Muslims, they're responsible for most of the problems in humanity, starting all the way to the very creation of Islam. Daas recommends staying away from the friends of the tyrannical folk. If Daas hears that someone is Muslim, Daas would personally prevent being overly friendly, (just being honest).

I know I'm quite harsh on them, but I think they're being played big time. I don't for one moment believe they're innocent, or they're victims of a conspiracy, but they're being used as useful idiots to cause mayhem around the world. But they refuse to see it, and they're trying to usher in Islamic Raaj, lol. They are a weapon, but one that cannot be controlled. That is the fundamental mistake that's been made: the assumption that once they've served their purpose they can be sheathed and pushed aside. No, that will not happen.

Guest Jacfsing2

I know I'm quite harsh on them, but I think they're being played big time. I don't for one moment believe they're innocent, or they're victims of a conspiracy, but they're being used as useful idiots to cause mayhem around the world. But they refuse to see it, and they're trying to usher in Islamic Raaj, lol. They are a weapon, but one that cannot be controlled. That is the fundamental mistake that's been made: the assumption that once they've served their purpose they can be sheathed and pushed aside. No, that will not happen.

Daas is only agreeing with you.

My experience with the hijabi crowd in the playground ...they will not mix with non muslims given the choice , will not eat food cooked by others even if vegetarian , will not let their daughters come to a birthday party for their classmate my daughter in an non territorial situation (local kidspace) and my daughter knows that they do not include her in their games although she tries to be friendly .

The few that do talk are born and grew here in non Muslim dominant areas and behave in a normal way . There are those like the two afghani women on my street who are browbeaten in the presence of their men but once they are gone are super talkative and friendly . It's the stupid control structure ....