Shaheedi Degh Is The Best Medicine In The World!

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/01/the-worlds-most-eco-friendly-car-its-made-entirely-from-hemp/

You would never think that a single plant could solve most of the worlds problems, well it can. Hemp has over 50, 000 uses, why this plant remains illegal is causing confusion among many. Everything from clothes, medicine, fabrics, fuel and more, hemp is definitely a large threat to a variety of corporations that control energy, health and a number of other industries. Many corporations would see a decline in profit if hemp were to be legalized. One in particular this article will focus on is the automobile industry.

Guest Jacfsing2
18 minutes ago, Preeet said:

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ 
Kabīr bẖāʼng mācẖẖulī surā pān jo jo parānī kẖāʼnhi.
Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine -

ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥
Ŧirath baraṯ nem kī▫e ṯe sabẖai rasāṯal jāʼnhi. ||233||
no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

We should be able to distinguish a physical heaven and hell, from the internal heaven and hell. Missionaries love quoting this one verse from Dasam Granth, "Jo Hum Ko Parmeshwar Uchar Hai Tay Sabh Narak Kund Mah Par Hai", "Those who address me as God Shall fall into the pit of hell.", Khalsa isn't afraid of any hell, we are Nirbhau and Nirvair, with Guru Sahib. Dharam Raj is afraid of the Khalsa, (only Guru Sahib himself can judge the Khalsa).

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Uhh, you are mistaking this. Khalsa is not afraid of hell because Khalsa (perfection) does not do any sins. That does not mean that if we are under the umbrella term of Khalsa that we can do anything we like (sins) ESPECIALLY when it is written finely in our Sri Sri Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji that if we use bhang, then any rituals will not save us from narakh in the form of RASTAL. Sri Dharam Raj may be afraid of Khalsa (perfection), but if you are going to commit sins then you are not part of any Khalsa.

Are you really this confused; there is only one perfect being and his name is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, and he had 11 forms; other than him there are no perfect beings and we have all fallen short; (Vaheguru is perfection, not good, or great, but perfection). Daas has already given you a quote about how Guru Sahib tested his Sikhs, in the form of calling him God, sadly most Sikhs would fail the test because like you, they are cowards to hell. Also the missionaries have brainwashed our Panth so much that the words,

मै मूरख की केतक बात है कोटि पराधी तरिआ रे ॥

Mai mūrakẖ kī keṯak bāṯ hai kot parāḏẖī ṯari▫ā re.

I am just a fool, but millions of sinners just like me have been saved.

गुरु नानकु जिन सुणिआ पेखिआ से फिरि गरभासि न परिआ रे ॥४॥२॥१३॥

Gur Nānak jin suṇi▫ā pekẖi▫ā se fir garbẖās na pari▫ā re. ||4||2||13||

Those who have heard, and seen Guru Nanak, do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again. ||4||2||13||", (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 612)

These word's can't be given any more importance because of the immense brainwashing for the last 100 years. You either believe in the light of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji or you don't. We could have this debate forever, but in the same way you meaninglessly argued that Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language; even when it was not, in the same way you will argue that your Karma is perfect even when we both know that is only creating new Haumai in you. So Daas wants to know; have you never sinned?

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Preeet said:

1stly I would like to say that we are all free to believe in what we'd like to. If you are going to call the Sri Gurbani Sahib ji which was posted by myself as brainwashing then I'm sorry you feel that way considering Sri Gurbani Sahib ji is very dear to all dharmic people. If you feel Khalsa is not the personification of perfection since Khalsa is the image of our Sri Guru Sahib jis, then I'm sorry you feel that way as well since a Sikh only believes in what our beloved Sri Guru Sahib jis believe in, and if you think that still makes us less than perfection, then okay. As for languages, I still disagree with the belief of Punjabi not being counted as Indo-Aryan, as Punjabi IS Indo-Aryan. I myself am still a learner, and I do not consider myself as part of Khalsa since I do not feel worthy enough, but if Sri Guru Sahib ji feels me worthy then sure. 

Daas also posted real Gurbani? Do you accept it literally or figuratively that's for you to decide, but quit your judgemental attitude, it only keeps people away from Gurmat, (but Daas is sure you just want people to be brought away don't you?)

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥ 
Kabīr bẖāʼng mācẖẖulī surā pān jo jo parānī kẖāʼnhi.
Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine -

ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥
Ŧirath baraṯ nem kī▫e ṯe sabẖai rasāṯal jāʼnhi. ||233||
no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

There is the world of difference between Medicinal use of shaheedi degh and Bhang ...sharam kar  those who drink bhang do it to get high to do bad karams ...Singhs used do dharam yudh then drink shaheedi degh . Yes those who misuse the medicine as shield for their druggie habits will have something to be scared of

Just now, Preeet said:

Why are you asking me, just reread the Sri Gurbani Sahib ji's lines again, it clearly says what it means. Do people even need it these days anyways?? I don't think so!

Guru Gobind SIngh ji knew Guru ji's agaia because of Ad Granth as well as hukamnama  , so why would he Tell gursikhs to use sukhnidan for medicine if they were going to negate their bhagti , answer me ...