Fallen in love with a singhni

Guest S.Singh

On 9/19/2016 at 6:15 PM, Guest S.Singh said:

Mister singh i still do love her, some ppl call her fat but I love her I myself am a healthy singh and very sporty and where did u get the fact I want her to do stuff? That's outrageous I would never... If my love means we will lose our sikhi, which I personally think we won't, then I would block her out of my life for both of our sakes... I am not willing to tell her at this age as I'm too young but I feel my love is too deep and this is the first time I have felt pyaar for someone outside of my family, I am asking if it's okay for me to love this singhni as i know I will feel the same for a long time unless she comes off the path of sikhi in which case I would block her out of my life as it wouldn't be good for me

You want to love her from afar? Well, that's upto you I suppose. 

I think you need to de-Bollywood-ise your mentality. All that effort you're spending pining for someone could be channeled towards something that benefits your life. Plus you say she's fat. C'mon fella, you must know the old saying, "No Fat Chicks"? Are you chubby, too? Do you go for second helpings when the giani's doing Karah Prashaad di seva? You sound like you're soft around the edges. Don't be a Ranjha. There's no honour in such things. It's folk-lore. Successful people who will take Sikhi to great heights in this modern era aren't sitting around fantasising about fat Singhnis. You need to do everything in your power to make your Guru proud, not succumb to the same bakwaas and pitfalls that everyone else has. What's the point of being a Sikh if you're going to be like everyone else? Wake up.

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think you need to de-Bollywood-ise your mentality. All that effort you're spending pining for someone could be channeled towards something that benefits your life. Plus you say she's fat. C'mon fella, you must know the old saying, "No Fat Chicks"? Are you chubby, too? Do you go for second helpings when the giani's doing Karah Prashaad di seva? You sound like you're soft around the edges. Don't be a Ranjha. There's no honour in such things. It's folk-lore. Successful people who will take Sikhi to great heights in this modern era aren't sitting around fantasising about fat Singhnis. You need to do everything in your power to make your Guru proud, not succumb to the same bakwaas and pitfalls that everyone else has. What's the point of being a Sikh if you're going to be like everyone else? Wake up.

I think you need to also change your mentality.

The singhni isn't a 'chick'. What sort of gross mentality are you encouraging on the singh. 

And I think you shouldn't be referring to the singhni in that way. Even if you want them to be healthy, there are better ways to say things. 

24 minutes ago, Berserk said:

I think you need to also change your mentality.

The singhni isn't a 'chick'. What sort of gross mentality are you encouraging on the singh. 

And I think you shouldn't be referring to the singhni in that way. Even if you want them to be healthy, there are better ways to say things. 

Chick
informal
a young woman

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Out of all the things I said, that's the one aspect you fixate on, lol. 

Guest Jacfsing2
54 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You do realize that your not going to change him by yelling and pestering him like one of those old people talking to youth about something totally irrelevant, (anything basically). You really want to be be that judging on this guy? Daas hates OP's Pakhand as well, (probably more than you); however, we should acknowledge that this youth has been brainwashed with too much television and romantic music that both the west and east produce these days. If he wishes to be lost in his Pakhand that's his loss; however, let's not be pressuring him into changing, but rather allow a slow change, that allows for love from the Sangat here. (Seriously Daas hates those judging people more than this Pakhandi Youth Behavior, because not only does the judging people not teach anything, they fail to bring people in, and only keep people out).

4 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You do realize that your not going to change him by yelling and pestering him like one of those old people talking to youth about something totally irrelevant, (anything basically). You really want to be be that judging on this guy? Daas hates OP's Pakhand as well, (probably more than you); however, we should acknowledge that this youth has been brainwashed with too much television and romantic music that both the west and east produce these days. If he wishes to be lost in his Pakhand that's his loss; however, let's not be pressuring him into changing, but rather allow a slow change, that allows for love from the Sangat here. (Seriously Daas hates those judging people more than this Pakhandi Youth Behavior, because not only does the judging people not teach anything, they fail to bring people in, and only keep people out).

I'm messing around. I confirmed it above. 

Although, you sound like you're in the same boat as this Cassanova Singh who started this thread. What've you been upto?

Guest Jacfsing2
22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm messing around. I confirmed it above. 

Although, you sound like you're in the same boat as this Cassanova Singh who started this thread. What've you been upto?

Ok,(didn't real seem like you were messing around from Daas reading it), your question could be answered by, Pre-Amritdhari days. (though O.P. claims to have already been blessed with Amrit)

On 18/09/2016 at 9:59 PM, Guest s.singh said:

We are both 15 but I feel my feelings won't change unless something drastic happened eg she went away from sikhi 

At 15 I admit fantasizing about many a person....... however never meant I married any of them. 

At 15 you are only just maturing and learning to deal with feelings which are not under your own control. These feelings will later mature and enable you to choose a life partner. 

At 15 every one dreams or fantasizes and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

At 15 you are not serious about getting married and not ready yet. The people you fantasize about will not be around you by the time you are ready to get married.

If you are 15 you should seriously not seek any advice online  - if you find yourself fantasizing about someone, especially on a Sikh religious website. 

Some people have forgotten what it is to be 15 and are stuck in adult hood thoughts. Just because you fantasized about someone does not mean you have now lost your Sikhi certificate. 

Your fantasies at 15 mean nothing but should be just pushed at the back of your mind because they will keep coming and you need to get on with your life as normal.