Sikh Beheaded By Indian Soldier For Views on Kashmir & Khalistan

jashb

KUPWARA, Kashmir—The stress among Indian soldiers deployed in forward locations on the Line of Control, has intensified so much that it has started resulting in increase in the number of cases of suicide and fratricide committed by Indian armed forces’ personnel on the front.

The situation is being deemed quite alarming in the senior command of Indian Army which has expressed “concern over the traumatic situation faced by the soldiers”.  According to a report compiled by reliable quarters monitoring the situation on LoC, the uprising in Occupied Kashmir has unnerved the rank and file of Indian Army whose personnel are nowadays facing enormous mental stress and are totally demoralized.

A case of this mental stress came to the limelight  during the last month, on October 28, 2016 in Machil sector, District Kupwara. As per details, an Indian soldier whose name could not be ascertained yet, while arguing with a Sikh soldier Mandeep Singh over Khalistan issue, killed and later beheaded him. The matter was reported to DG Border Security Force, who directed the commanding officer to cover up the issue and claim that “Mujahedeen” from across the LoC had carried out the attack. Obeying the wrong and false command of the DG, the local commander spread this disinformation on different platforms in such a manner that it should appear as a Pakistani-sponsored act of fratricide although, in fact, it was a completely local matter i.e a conflict between Indian soldiers that led to this beheading.

The sources have also observed that the pressure felt by Indian troops in Occupied Kashmir and the LoC is resulting in the surfacing of ethnic and religious fault lines. Reportedly the Sikh soldiers often argue and scuffle over the Khalistan and Independence of Kashmir issues and the incidents are later covered up and painted as an activity sponsored from across the border.

15 minutes ago, jashb said:

KUPWARA, Kashmir—The stress among Indian soldiers deployed in forward locations on the Line of Control, has intensified so much that it has started resulting in increase in the number of cases of suicide and fratricide committed by Indian armed forces’ personnel on the front.

The situation is being deemed quite alarming in the senior command of Indian Army which has expressed “concern over the traumatic situation faced by the soldiers”.  According to a report compiled by reliable quarters monitoring the situation on LoC, the uprising in Occupied Kashmir has unnerved the rank and file of Indian Army whose personnel are nowadays facing enormous mental stress and are totally demoralized.

A case of this mental stress came to the limelight  during the last month, on October 28, 2016 in Machil sector, District Kupwara. As per details, an Indian soldier whose name could not be ascertained yet, while arguing with a Sikh soldier Mandeep Singh over Khalistan issue, killed and later beheaded him. The matter was reported to DG Border Security Force, who directed the commanding officer to cover up the issue and claim that “Mujahedeen” from across the LoC had carried out the attack. Obeying the wrong and false command of the DG, the local commander spread this disinformation on different platforms in such a manner that it should appear as a Pakistani-sponsored act of fratricide although, in fact, it was a completely local matter i.e a conflict between Indian soldiers that led to this beheading.

The sources have also observed that the pressure felt by Indian troops in Occupied Kashmir and the LoC is resulting in the surfacing of ethnic and religious fault lines. Reportedly the Sikh soldiers often argue and scuffle over the Khalistan and Independence of Kashmir issues and the incidents are later covered up and painted as an activity sponsored from across the border.

fact: he was murdered , the reason made up and then the officers helped cover up the murder , why is the murderer protected ? because most probably he was hindu.

I don't understand why Sikhs continue defending India in return for an ungrateful dishonourable cowardly people that never stopped to conspire once throughout our short history so far to murder our Guru Sahiban, remove our Khalsa Raj and ethnically cleanse our Kaum out of our homeland.

This is a highly disturbing comment taken from underneath that article. The Nov 1984 murder of Sikh soldiers in their barracks is shocking and speaks volumes about the hindu nationalist thought process on Sikhs:

"It is too much to expect from a government which doesn’t believe in human rights and where killing of Sikhs under any circumstances is justified. If my memory isn’t failing me in Nov 1984 some 300 soldiers( of what we know off including a person of rank of captain) were killed in their barracks by the fellow soldiers. No one was ever arrested or convicted of the crime. What difference it makes to these people if one more is killed."

54 minutes ago, jashb said:

I don't understand why Sikhs continue defending India in return for an ungrateful dishonourable cowardly people that never stopped to conspire once throughout our short history so far to murder our Guru Sahiban, remove our Khalsa Raj and ethnically cleanse our Kaum out of our homeland.

This is a highly disturbing comment taken from underneath that article. The Nov 1984 murder of Sikh soldiers in their barracks is shocking and speaks volumes about the hindu nationalist thought process on Sikhs:

"It is too much to expect from a government which doesn’t believe in human rights and where killing of Sikhs under any circumstances is justified. If my memory isn’t failing me in Nov 1984 some 300 soldiers( of what we know off including a person of rank of captain) were killed in their barracks by the fellow soldiers. No one was ever arrested or convicted of the crime. What difference it makes to these people if one more is killed."

That's why I feel sick to the stomach that Indian sikhs are so against the sikh diaspora when they remind or share the history of those days ... like they don't want to be told to get up and stand up for themselves .

I mean I watched this video the other day and it just made me so ashamed that our people talk about ankh and yet they didn't punish any culprit :

so i did some research on this story to find out where the source for this came from, and it appears it came from a paki news website. That has been wageing a disinformation war to target the indian army especially over kashmir.

First they created a story that a sikh soldier committed suicide rather than fight 'pakistan land of baba nanak' and then this other story of mandeep singh from haryana who was from a hindu family but based in the sikh regiment having been killed. The indian media claims he was shot dead by islamic terrorists then beheaded and the paki media claims some next story as we can see here.

The paki story is less believable as the sikh soldiers in the indian army are quite loyal to india and most do not have pro-khalistan or pro-independent kashmir views. They are brainwashed and given cash salary incentives to fight pakistan and prevent the disintegration of India (i.e fighting for khalistan) even if it means killing their own sikh brothers in faith.

6 hours ago, genie said:

so i did some research on this story to find out where the source for this came from, and it appears it came from a paki news website. That has been wageing a disinformation war to target the indian army especially over kashmir.

First they created a story that a sikh soldier committed suicide rather than fight 'pakistan land of baba nanak' and then this other story of mandeep singh from haryana who was from a hindu family but based in the sikh regiment having been killed. The indian media claims he was shot dead by islamic terrorists then beheaded and the paki media claims some next story as we can see here.

The paki story is less believable as the sikh soldiers in the indian army are quite loyal to india and most do not have pro-khalistan or pro-independent kashmir views. They are brainwashed and given cash salary incentives to fight pakistan and prevent the disintegration of India (i.e fighting for khalistan) even if it means killing their own sikh brothers in faith.

veer ji ,

There was a story covering Mandeep Singh ji's funeral and it was mentioned that he was killed by beheading in nearly all Indian media. If you have ever talked to hindu people 

they get into demon mode if you even mention Punjabi rights or Kashmir rites , I can believe the original story because of past murder of faujis, including sending sikh faujis into 'ambushes' happened to my Mama ji

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Teach-Pakistan-a-lesson-give-them-a-befitting-reply-say-kin-of-martyred-soldier-Mandeep-Singh/articleshow/55131163.cms

http://www.oyechronicle.com/indian-soldier-mandeep-singh-horrifically-mutilated-killed-pak-terrorists/

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/army-jawan-mandeep-singh-last-rites-held-3730009/

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

veer ji ,

There was a story covering Mandeep Singh ji's funeral and it was mentioned that he was killed by beheading in nearly all Indian media. If you have ever talked to hindu people 

they get into demon mode if you even mention Punjabi rights or Kashmir rites , I can believe the original story because of past murder of faujis, including sending sikh faujis into 'ambushes' happened to my Mama ji

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Teach-Pakistan-a-lesson-give-them-a-befitting-reply-say-kin-of-martyred-soldier-Mandeep-Singh/articleshow/55131163.cms

http://www.oyechronicle.com/indian-soldier-mandeep-singh-horrifically-mutilated-killed-pak-terrorists/

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/army-jawan-mandeep-singh-last-rites-held-3730009/

The indian media claims he was beheaded by jihadi's. It is quite possible that the solider was shot dead before he was beheaded and mutilated either by jihadis or by indian army to wipe up anti-pakistan and anti-muslim feelings.

It is also possible that soldiers having had a fight with each other shot the other dead, it happens quite alot in india's conflict zones and other armies of the world.

Problem is that at the moment we are trusting the paki media on this story where as we shouldnt believe either sides version because the truth usually lays in the middle. Pakis want to wage a disinformation war to make the Sikh soldiers to turn against the indian army in favor of pakistan. And pakistan has always been the snake for Sikhs, they do not want to see an independent khalistan they stabbed us in the back in 1980s with bhutto handing over khalistani's to rajiv gandhi and lists of names of militants. Pakistani establishment also has prevented China from forging deep links with Sikhs because they are scared Sikhs will demand lahore and pakistani occupied punjab. It is in the strategic interests of China and Sikhs that militarily links are forged but it is pakistan that is preventing such vital friendship.

So although the genocidal devil we know Indian establishment is by far worse than the pakistani establishment devil. Lets not be fooled that pakistan is our best friend they only care about Indian Sikhs when it serves their political interests against india about Kashmir.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

veer ji ,

The indian media claims he was beheaded by jihadi's. It is quite possible that the solider was shot dead before he was beheaded and mutilated either by jihadis or by indian army to wipe up anti-pakistan and anti-muslim feelings.

It is also possible that soldiers having had a fight with each other shot the other dead, it happens quite alot in india's conflict zones and other armies of the world.

Problem is that at the moment we are trusting the paki media on this story where as we shouldnt believe either sides version because the truth usually lays in the middle. Pakis want to wage a disinformation war to make the Sikh soldiers to turn against the indian army in favor of pakistan. And pakistan has always been the snake for Sikhs, they do not want to see an independent khalistan they stabbed us in the back in 1980s with bhutto handing over khalistani's to rajiv gandhi and lists of names of militants. Pakistani establishment also has prevented China from forging deep links with Sikhs because they are scared Sikhs will demand lahore and pakistani occupied punjab. It is in the strategic interests of China and Sikhs that militarily links are forged but it is pakistan that is preventing such vital friendship.

So although the genocidal devil we know Indian establishment is by far worse than the pakistani establishment devil. Lets not be fooled that pakistan is our best friend they only care about Indian Sikhs when it serves their political interests against india about Kashmir.

1. Trying to judge which out of a hindu or a muslim is telling less untruths is a futile exercise.

The paedophile cult are instructed to lie to kaffirs by the koran in al-taqiyya and al-kitman. The cow ape cult are instructed to lie to ashoots by the hermaphrodite in the gita. Not much to separate them so far in this respect.

What you get with pakistani muslims is an especially messed up breed of the worst of both. They are converted hindus raped by invaders into islam at the point of the sword.

Their reverence for their genociders speaks of stockholm syndrome for their oppressors. They converted in name to save their lives at a time when hindus were being slaughtered and conversion would guarantee survival. That (fake conversion for survival) is a distinctly hindu trait.

They already had the principle of deceit from hinduism when they bowed down to the paedophile. But when they did that they also got the koran which explicitly instructs them to lie. So they now have the worst of both worlds. It is not for no reason that pakistanis are hated the world over.

Therefore whereas you would ordinarily suspect that the pakistani version is equally full of b.s. as the indian media, the problem here is that such a murder of a Sikh soldier by his indian colleague in his army barracks would not be without precedent.

2. At the end of the day, that's not my point anyway. The point is why Sikhs should continue to defend india. It's not our fight. You wouldn't get involved to sort out a fight between two drunkards on the road, why should Sikhs get involved to sort out this fight that is none of our business? I don't see any kutchee gujarati or south indian fighting. I thought they were hardcore indian hindu?

Why should we lose more of our few fighting men for an aghirtghan backstabbing people that call us terrorists, traitors and "worse than muslims" while they sit on their fat backsides getting rich in their kiryana shops? Let them go to the border and fight the pakistanis themselves.

Hindus are always telling us they don't need us to defend them anymore. Why not put them to the test?

Genie ji, Indian media is even more unreliable than Pak media. If the pak media gives out wrong info about Sikhs it is usually to support or promote Sikh separatism but the opposite is true for Indian media. The moment Sikhs stand up for Sikhi and basic rights that are not even remotely Khalistani they (Indian Media) automatically paint the Sikhs as radicals, seperatists and terrorists. 

Just look at Indian media coverage of the Sikh hunger strikes,  beadbi protests and compare it with Pak media coverage if the same events. Indian media portrayal of Sikhs in uk, us, canada is that of supporters of terrorism while the only crime they are guilty of is asking for justice of 84 genocide.