Moving away from London

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

More than okay. Yes I would welcome them coconut. They have as much right to enter this country as your forefathers did- Those "cat food eating onion chomping smelly rude brown savage indians who swamped this country and took all the jobs" shortly after the great war. Is that not how the English saw us? How YOU or any sikh can sit there and say all that BS is beyond me.

until you are living jaw to jaw with them and had someone in your family attacked or hassled by them you will be OK . Progressive leftism is not a model to follow if you want your own health and happiness- Recognise who and what is happening around you , and stop letting the SJWs make you feel bad for being cautious or speaking up . How many decades did they ignore our girls getting raped even when we provided them with evidence ? I may live here but I will not let them tell me how to feel or think

You and I know we are not talking about the poles or eastern europeans because most are here to work

2 hours ago, Berserk said:

This is true. They are hard working and have skills that we're unable to provide. 

Not every migrant is the same.

But you create a brain drain with these skilled people leaving their countries of origin.

A lot of the construction work for the stadiums in Poland during Euro 2012 were done by Ukrainians and Koreans.

Give people enough incentives and it will be unbelievable the work ethic they suddenly attain.

If you offered a British person to go to Country X and earn £100 an hour cleanings dishes for 12 hours a day. 

That would £1200 a day, do that for 7 days which would £8400 a week. Do that for a year and it would be £33,600 a month. Over a year that would be several hundred thousand pounds. That is enough to pay off your mortgage, or enough to start a business, buy land etc.

That is what it is like for a lot of migrants.

On 17/11/2016 at 9:00 PM, Big_Tera said:

As for the saying "if your tired of london your tired of life"

I laugh at this. London is nothing but a dump. I will say lets bring down buckingham palace and bring down the london bridge. its nothing but a pile of rubbish. London or should I say Rubbishdon

Sorry If I offended the londoners 

why bring down London Bridge  ? it is a much needed river crossing. I say let the Queen live i her most favourite palace and leave Buck palace which she doesn't like so much . I'd use that to create apartments for the MPs serving in London since it belongs to the people ,so that we do not have supplement them with secondary homes. It has built in security and is due for a refit which is going to cost average peeps 360 milion over the next ten years , instead reduce the bill by using lower cost eco friendly solutions .  with 775 bedrooms it is more than enough

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not every migrant is the same.

But you create a brain drain with these skilled people leaving their countries of origin.

A lot of the construction work for the stadiums in Poland during Euro 2012 were done by Ukrainians and Koreans.

Give people enough incentives and it will be unbelievable the work ethic they suddenly attain.

If you offered a British person to go to Country X and earn £100 an hour cleanings dishes for 12 hours a day. 

That would £1200 a day, do that for 7 days which would £8400 a week. Do that for a year and it would be £33,600 a month. Over a year that would be several hundred thousand pounds. That is enough to pay off your mortgage, or enough to start a business, buy land etc.

That is what it is like for a lot of migrants.

Our lot are useless in this respect. They have zero initiative back home. You would have thought that by now, after decades (yes DECADES!) of pendus leaving Panjab to come to England to try and work in construction, they would have had enough brains to open skill training centres (carpentry, bricklaying, plumbing, scaffolding etc. etc.) back home to better prepare the pendus for the work they are inevitably going to seek in say England - but no - they still can't be bothered, even though this would work wonders for the Panjab economy by opening up a whole new sector (training centres), not to mention take away from the reliance on a dead agricultural industry.  What better incentive do you need?

When I mentioned this to pendus - they said: "No, you British people should open these things up for us back home." They had this sense of entitlement that made me laugh.  

20 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

until you are living jaw to jaw with them and had someone in your family attacked or hassled by them you will be OK . Progressive leftism is not a model to follow if you want your own health and happiness- Recognise who and what is happening around you , and stop letting the SJWs make you feel bad for being cautious or speaking up . How many decades did they ignore our girls getting raped even when we provided them with evidence ? I may live here but I will not let them tell me how to feel or think

You and I know we are not talking about the poles or eastern europeans because most are here to work

How do you know how I'm living [penji]? Do you know me?

It's leftism that's allowed us to continue entering this country :)

If you read my response, you'll find that I was expressing my disgust at a son of a migrant complaining about immigrantion. Sheer folly.