Moving away from London

Big_Tera

22 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

until you are living jaw to jaw with them and had someone in your family attacked or hassled by them you will be OK . Progressive leftism is not a model to follow if you want your own health and happiness- Recognise who and what is happening around you , and stop letting the SJWs make you feel bad for being cautious or speaking up . How many decades did they ignore our girls getting raped even when we provided them with evidence ? I may live here but I will not let them tell me how to feel or think

You and I know we are not talking about the poles or eastern europeans because most are here to work

Exactly. 

Im all for sesinsible immigration with a limit. But the open door policy pauses not only a security threat but major problems. There is already a big strain on the nhs, public services ect. But im sure sangh doesnt care as he,s so big hearted that his home is always open to anyone and everyone. 

Britian is a small country with limited resources such as housing  were will all these people go when people who were born here cant even find housing. but sanghs one of those guys who thinks the sun shines out of his backside and everything will be rosy and everyone will live happily ever after like one of those fairy tales.

12 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Exactly. 

Im all for sesinsible immigration with a limit. But the open door policy pauses not only a security threat but major problems. There is already a big strain on the nhs, public services ect. But im sure sangh doesnt care as he,s so big hearted that his home is always open to anyone and everyone. 

Britian is a small country with limited resources such as housing  were will all these people go when people who were born here cant even find housing. but sanghs one of those guys who thinks the sun shines out of his backside and everything will be rosy and everyone will live happily ever after like one of those fairy tales.

If you want to talk about me, I suggest you quote me mate.

Also, please stop perving on my backside coconut.

15 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

If you want to talk about me, I suggest you quote me mate.

Also, please stop perving on my backside coconut.

You have nothing to say for yourself now do you? LOL

So anyone who says there is to much uncontrolled foreign immigration is a coconut? how do you work this out einstien?

On 18/11/2016 at 5:24 PM, S4NGH said:

More than okay. Yes I would welcome them coconut. They have as much right to enter this country as your forefathers did- Those "cat food eating onion chomping smelly rude brown savage indians who swamped this country and took all the jobs" shortly after the great war. Is that not how the English saw us? How YOU or any sikh can sit there and say all that BS is beyond me.

That generation were hardworking. But do you know how many people enter the uk without any intention of working but just to claim benefits and social housing. But sangh pockets are so big he doesnt care. He will go to the ends of the world to let anyone and everyone in. get off your high horse and take a reality check mr do gooder.

31 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

That generation were hardworking. But do you know how many people enter the uk without any intention of working but just to claim benefits and social housing. But sangh pockets are so big he doesnt care. He will go to the ends of the world to let anyone and everyone in. get off your high horse and take a reality check mr do gooder.

You sound like someone crying that he can't get a council house because of 'foreigners' instead of trying to make the money to buy his own place outright. 

On 18/11/2016 at 5:24 PM, S4NGH said:

More than okay. Yes I would welcome them coconut. They have as much right to enter this country as your forefathers did- Those "cat food eating onion chomping smelly rude brown savage indians who swamped this country and took all the jobs" shortly after the great war. Is that not how the English saw us? How YOU or any sikh can sit there and say all that BS is beyond me.

That generation were hardworking. But do you know how many people enter the uk without any intention of working but just to claim benefits and social housing. But sangh pockets are so big he doesnt care. He will go to the ends of the world to let anyone and everyone in. get ofc your high horse and take a reality check before its to late. 

The simple answer to that is im not.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In this politically correct age, has she identified her gender to be a bibi, she could be a cis-gendered bibi, if she has identified herself as a veer, then you are being transphobic.??

rehnde ...kion sirr kaa reha ...  jK (as in Kaur )v london ...happily married Hetero cis  velena wielding Sikh Bibi  hor kucch?... honestly I do not identify with the special snowflake generation... too much time on their hands and zero talents developed  thus the navel-gazing gender gymnastics