Am I not welcome in my own home country ?

singhbj singh

Since the election, I’ve been feeling conflicted. I have this perpetual ache in my chest that I don’t belong as an Indian because I’m too American and like I don’t belong as an American because I’m Indian/Sikh and have brown skin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/my-skin-color-is-a-disease-in-trumps-america_us_582dcebde4b030997bbdca42

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, I'm glad you finally woke up and smelt the coffee. 

Too many attractive ethnic girls are oblivious to white racism because white men want to hump them and so they don't show their real colours. That bloke done this women a big favour. 

Same thing with certain Pakistanis and Sikh girls. 

Exactly

Usual SJW stuff from the Huffington Post. It's all about racism, sexism etc.

I wonder when we as Sikhs mention that Punjab is becoming a Sikh minority state that whether we can be accused of being racist to non-Punjabis  (since a proporton of Sikhs do consider themselves a different race from other people in India).

The hypocrisy from our people is unbelievable ,  we complain about racism from whites yet we would never even consider our own racism to people with darker skin than us.

unfortunately we are all racist in one way or another, its just the human condition built over years of evolution for keeping your tribe safe from the outsider.

However isnt it ironic how most white nationalist right wingers in america are telling brown and black coloured humans to go home or build a wall to keep brown mexicans out. When it was the white man that stole the america's land from the indigenous brown people who were already living there for thousands of years.

Whites are the most racist if you look at how they stole and caused genocide of not only other races but their own (2 world wars by hitler and stalin and churchil and american president). Whites are the privileged race, if you go to any country whites would be treated much better than any other race or colour of person.

So any person to say we should beat ourselves up and feel sorry for whites and not call out most racist white's for what they are then those people are self hating morons who been subjected by the white media propaganda for many years.

As Sikh punjabis/indians/asians we should see everyone as equal and not judge one race better over another but I guess from the experiences we have we start to have our own prejudices of people who do not look like us just as whites and blacks do to other races.

30 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

These people are usually caste obsessed tossers who've swallowed bull5hit Anglo introduced racial theories to make themselves feel superior to the other brown people around them. 

culturally and ideologically we might as well be aliens in India  because they cannot understand our thought patterns but only know how to take advantage of it, just look at the langars feeding to people MODI is starving right now 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37921672?SThisFB

the cancer patient is sitting and waiting for langar at AIMS

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

culturally and ideologically we might as well be aliens in India  because they cannot understand our thought patterns but only know how to take advantage of it, just look at the langars feeding to people MODI is starving right now 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37921672?SThisFB

the cancer patient is sitting and waiting for langar at AIMS

I don't see our lot incapable of any of the dirt that other Indians do, If we have redeeming characteristics in our society, it's not to do with any racial bull5hit, but our Guru's legacy. 

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

These people are usually caste obsessed tossers who've swallowed bull5hit Anglo introduced racial theories to make themselves feel superior to the other brown people around them. 

We are very different from all the other subcontinental peoples, you got the Muslims calling everyone Kaffir, and in Hinduism you got Brahminwaad, the Buddhists have since spread their faith to outside the subcontinental, (something our people were not brave enough to do during the post British Raj), because of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji we don't have to be like the other subcontinental people, but rather blessed with being the best in the world, look at the entire Bhagti movement, they were all hated for loving Vaheguru! Read Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaaran it always talks about Sikh people being a blessed group, (better than the other folks in the world).

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We are very different from all the other subcontinental peoples, you got the Muslims calling everyone Kaffir, and in Hinduism you got Brahminwaad, the Buddhists have since spread their faith to outside the subcontinental, (something our people were not brave enough to do during the post British Raj), because of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji we don't have to be like the other subcontinental people, but rather blessed with being the best in the world, look at the entire Bhagti movement, they were all hated for loving Vaheguru! Read Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaaran it always talks about Sikh people being a blessed group, (better than the other folks in the world).

agreed but we don't need to go down that BS path claiming 'we are the chosen people' like insecure Abrahamics ...even Jesus broke away from that mentality stating that whoever was beloved to Akal Purakh was chosen...irrespective of path or creed