When did Sikhs start going into decline? (BoS video)

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Is giving money to a Sikh to get a degree to serve the Paanth Daswandh?

What about donations of rifles?

What about funding a martial arts program? A ...truly beyond formidable one? One hundred percent cohesive with Sikhi? 

What about Shaheed Singh's moms rent? That Daswandh?

yes that is daswandh.

No offense to the Gurudwara here. If they read. They're nice. 

They have langar for themselves only. One can go ask, and I have, but it's not a public Langar. 

They have katha twice a day. In Punjabi. 

They have a few Dharamsalis that seem to stay there. 

There's harmonium on sundays. 

The building is large and pretty much empty. 

Most of reno have no idea who Sikhs are nor will they. 

The Sikh community does nothing really visible in the Gurudwara or outside of it, that you can't do at home on youtube. So what's the Daswandh for?

Fund spgc or some <banned word filter activated> political party?

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

yes that is daswandh.

How mamy people spend ten percent on that?

They give ten percent to khalsa aid or the Gurudwara and call it good. 

The problem isn't we spend it langar it's we only spend it on langar and the rest goes <banned word filter activated> where?

Disgusting is what it is. 

How much Gurmat has ShastarSingh posted for the whole world free... here...for everyone...for history...that was previously unpublished?

He's clearly distressed. For days. We have world wide readership. I know it seems like ten of us talking. These sites are read. 

ShastarSingh is a gifted and loyal Sikh to our Guru. 

I don't believe that zero readers are in a position to reach out I believe zero readers will reach out. 

The fact it's getting past his local community. The fact he clearly does not have the quality of friend he deserves. He should be surrounded by Sangat. 

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Yes the entire system is useless. But so is the langar system at present because Sikhs keep giving out free food without even explaining Sikhi to anyone so people think Sikhs= free food community. If you ever read about a non-Sikh praising Sikhi its just about free food. Don't you think that is embarrassing. Langar is supposed to be in Gurudwaras so that outsiders come and learn about Sikhi. Sikhs just start doing Langar anywhere. I'm not saying that if some starving person asks for food we just tell them to go away lol but atleast teach people about Sikhi. How much langars have we done still people dont know anything about Sikhi. In the west people have food banks to eat from . People are hungry for spirituality not for langar. Sikhs stress only on langar so much because that is the only thing they know how to do. Most of them will not be able to explain even the basics of Sikhi to some stranger. The only thing they go to Gurudwaras for is langar and talking with their friends. Personally we should have discussions like this in Gurudwaras. i have learnt so much by arguing with people online than I have by listening to punjabi kathas in Gurudwaras. It also feels engaging to have discussions like this. That is why we need young people managing Gurudwaras not these old people from Punjab. they are not able to attract youngsters.

You better keep doing langar. It's the only thing you have going for you. 

Side note. How many Sikhs are there supposedly?

Social media is a horrible platform. None of the platforms will ever compete with these two forums. 

So where the <banned word filter activated> are the Sikhs?

It's like we all rolled Sikh characters in the Simulation, but there's only like 30 player characters and the rest are npcs. 

Meanwhile everyone else rolled white supremacy pedo builds, and half us seem jealous and just want to swap over to their clan.