Jump to content
Khalistanisinghni

TBH- what is happening to the women?

Recommended Posts

WJKK WJKF,

below is an account on Instagram I found,

that belongs to a "caur".

*edited*

It is not the art that bothers me but 

the artist herself.

 

tbh: what is happening?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 3/26/2017 at 0:14 PM, Khalistanisinghni said:

WJKK WJKF,

below is an account on Instagram I found,

that belongs to a "caur".

-Edited-

It is not the art that bothers me but 

the artist herself.

 

tbh: what is happening?

 

Not sure what you mean here.... I cant see what issue you have about her??

But in terms of her art you gotta expect this from artists, I am an hobby artist too.

Artists love to create thought provoking and sometimes shocking art expressive pieces, just the nature of the beast.  BTW her pieces are pretty mild compared to things other non-sikh artists produce.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has a picture of herself tying a dastar naked.  She is wearing no top.  

Her mind is perverted.  

Edited by Akalifauj
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, genie said:

Not sure what you mean here.... I cant see what issue you have about her??

But in terms of her art you gotta expect this from artists, I am an hobby artist too.

Artists love to create thought provoking and sometimes shocking art expressive pieces, just the nature of the beast.  BTW her pieces are pretty mild compared to things other non-sikh artists produce.

Being an artist is one thing, being a Sikh another and using the former to insert manmat in latter's saroop is not quite acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

She has a picture of herself tying a dastar naked.  She is wearing no top.  

Her mind is perverted.  

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. 

 

But wearing a dastar and being topless contradict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

She has a picture of herself tying a dastar naked.  She is wearing no top.  

Her mind is perverted.  

ah ok then yeah she is out of order if she is baptised and an alleged practising Sikh.

If she is not taken amrit and not a khalsa singhni then shes just an ordinary punjaban sehajdhari Sikh who is just expressing herself as an artist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys you really are stretching the truth ...the two silouettes show her doing dastar with a tight fitting t shirt on ,,, look at her arm on the side view your can see the sleeve , and her neck on the front facing one the material is crinkling on her shoulder

see Akalifauj for details on what he is talking about 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2017 at 0:14 PM, Khalistanisinghni said:

WJKK WJKF,

below is an account on Instagram I found,

that belongs to a "caur".

 

*Edited*

It is not the art that bothers me but 

the artist herself.

 

tbh: what is happening?

 

she's just an arty type trying to be 'different'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Being an artist is one thing, being a Sikh another and using the former to insert manmat in latter's saroop is not quite acceptable.

Not sure she is doing that but either way I do like her art i think shes talented.

If you disagree with her you should reach out to her and tell her where you think she is falling into manmat. Personally I cant see it myself I think shes doing nothing shocking.

What I found more disturbing was that of that rupi kaur and putting up on instagram account a picture of her period stained pyjama's. That was truely perverse and disgusting akin to and comparable a man wearing his joggers with semen stains on it. Why would any right minded person do such a thing?

Some of these so called kaurs have lost the plot but I dont think anoop is one of them, shes just a talented expressive artist from that pieces I see on her account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, genie said:

Not sure she is doing that but either way I do like her art i think shes talented.

If you disagree with her you should reach out to her and tell her where you think she is falling into manmat. Personally I cant see it myself I think shes doing nothing shocking.

What I found more disturbing was that of that rupi kaur and putting up on instagram account a picture of her period stained pyjama's. That was truely perverse and disgusting akin to and comparable a man wearing his joggers with semen stains on it. Why would any right minded person do such a thing?

Some of these so called kaurs have lost the plot but I dont think anoop is one of them, shes just a talented expressive artist from that pieces I see on her account.

She obviously seems talented since some of her work is expressive and gets you. 

At the same time, maharaj ji asks us to avoid any such clothing/food/sangat that gives way to the 5 vekars. 

The reason why I don't approach any of them personally is mainly because, they can be very unwelcoming when you are not quite consenting to what they are doing. (Experience) they do have followings and often address people like me with "okay" "random emoji" "thanks.bye" "don't like it?blah blah"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Guys you really are stretching the truth ...the two silouettes show her doing dastar with a tight fitting t shirt on ,,, look at her arm on the side view your can see the sleeve , and her neck on the front facing one the material is crinkling on her shoulder .

 

YOU are the ones with gandh on the brain ... 

Who said I was talking about a silhouette?  I was perfectly clear, it's a picture of her doing her dastar with her top off.  Can't you read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Who said I was talking about a silhouette?  I was perfectly clear, it's a picture of her doing her dastar with her top off.  Can't you read. 

the only pictures on her page with tying dastar :

and this one both are pictures but done as silhouettes

https://www.instagram.com/p/ipF9cYBmpo/?taken-by=anoopcaur

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I've said before, you bibiya with your heads screwed on straight need to step up and put the record straight. Don't throw Singhs under the bus because you struggle to find your voice. Each time a male speaks up in these kind of instances, he's going to be rounded upon immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jkvlondon said:

the only pictures on her page with tying dastar :

and this one both are pictures but done as silhouettes

https://www.instagram.com/p/ipF9cYBmpo/?taken-by=anoopcaur

How do you know those are the only two photos of her tying a dastar.....are you her manager?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Akalifauj said:

How do you know those are the only two photos of her tying a dastar.....are you her manager?

I was following the link supplied by OP if you are talking about somwhere else you've seen , say so I'm only going by what I've been shown , and by that I could not agree that she was doing that because I can see the material on her upper arms , the distortion of her back from clothing such as a bra/tight top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

Terms of Use