London bridge attack by islamic salafi devil worshippers

genie

35 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The history of Iran is quite sad. The Islamisation of Iran was a tragedy, and actually there are many history revisionists who enjoy claiming that it was the advent of Islam that spurred such civilisations to make various scientific and social advancements that benefitted the world, but those developments occured in spite of Islam, not because of it.

Iran is a wonderful country with generally wonderful people. The leadership is dodgy, but they aren't the villains the West paints them to be. Makes you wonder how strong the West's propaganda and indoctrination game has been throughout the past 100 years. Ever wonder whether we might be on the "wrong" side, lol?

To be fair Islam has been the cause of many indirect scientific innovations inadvertently but muslims like to claim them for islam rather than arab nationalist reasons. Though in history we can see through many bad things (e.g like islam) some good can come out (e.g sikhism). Without Islam there would be no sufism and without no sufism there would be no sufi saints (like bhagats sheikh fareed and kabir,etc) and without sufi saints there would be a very different kinda Sikhi one possibley more heavily influenced by hindu bakthi movement and more possibly idolatrous worship and brahminwad controlled.

As for Iran it has a great history and ancient civilisation. Its art and cultural architecture is pretty amazing. As for its islamic colonization by the arabs was a disaster for its people but I think shia sect has helped save its nation in the main from the mental poison of sunni /wahaabi/salafi indoctrination. It is an ancient nation and people that deserves respect in my view anyways.

25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

majid nawaz is advertising his four point plan on LBC to be taken up by govt...it's BS he's doubletalking them into sleeping again.

I've often listened to majid nawaz, from what I know he used to be member of the muslim extremist group hibz-ut-tahir. back in the 90s he went over to Egypt back in the days to fight for islamist causes and was jailed by the Egyptians eventually he was released and he turned his life around to campaign actively against Islamic extremists.

I dont think he is a sly covert islamist, I just think he is well meaning but a bit deluded thinking he can change the huge challenge of changing the mindset of these islamic radicalised nutjobs. Because the narrative out there can not be countered by him and his organisation while the islamic scriptures like quran and hadiths that have verses that actually preach hate and violence against non-believers is allowed to be taken seriously, unfortunately that's the sad reality and there's no running away from it.

Majid has even retweeted cartoons of profit muhammad made by people in the past for which he received death treats from muslim extremists. He has a non-muslim white american wife so I think he is closer to secular humanitarianism or atheism than he is to orthodox islam.

Guest Jacfsing2
11 minutes ago, genie said:

To be fair Islam has been the cause of many indirect scientific innovations inadvertently but muslims like to claim them for islam rather than arab nationalist reasons. Though in history we can see through many bad things (e.g like islam) some good can come out (e.g sikhism). Without Islam there would be no sufism and without no sufism there would be no sufi saints (like bhagats sheikh fareed and kabir,etc) and without sufi saints there would be a very different kinda Sikhi one possibley more heavily influenced by hindu bakthi movement and more possibly idolatrous worship and brahminwad controlled.

So you're saying Sikhs are a fusion of Hinduism and Islam?

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, genie said:

Are you saying that?  because I'm not otherwise I would have said it.

I'm not saying that, but you just said that Sikhs came from Muslims and Hindus. I'll highlight those parts.

21 minutes ago, genie said:

Just now, genie said:

I've often listened to majid nawaz, from what I know he used to be member of the muslim extremist group hibz-ut-tahir. back in the 90s he went over to Egypt back in the days to fight for islamist causes and was jailed by the Egyptians eventually he was released and he turned his life around to campaign actively against Islamic extremists.

I dont think he is a sly covert islamist, I just think he is well meaning but a bit deluded thinking he can change the huge challenge of changing the mindset of these islamic radicalised nutjobs. Because the narrative out there can not be countered by him and his organisation while the islamic scriptures like quran and hadiths that have verses that actually preach hate and violence against non-believers is allowed to be taken seriously, unfortunately that's the sad reality and there's no running away from it.

Majid has even retweeted cartoons of profit muhammad made by people in the past for which he received death treats from muslim extremists. He has a non-muslim white american wife so I think he is closer to secular humanitarianism or atheism than he is to orthodox islam.

I don't know I've seen him pass sly smiles to his opponents (extremeist) he sets my spidey sense off

2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm not saying that, but you just said that Sikhs came from Muslims and Hindus. I'll highlight those parts.

Literatist again?

I made it clear that from Islam came sufism from sufism came sufi saints and from sufi saints, Sikh guru's and hindu bhagats came Sikhi.

Its pretty clear logic.... at no point did I say Sikhi is fusion of islam and hinduism nor that Sikhs come from muslims and hindus that's your wrong interruption.

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't know I've seen him pass sly smiles to his opponents (extremeist) he sets my spidey sense off

Well if he is a sly islamist he is doing a very clever job. I think the sly islamist is mehdi hasan...if you see what he has said in private vs what he said in public about non-muslims on youtube you would be suprised how he ever got a job in mainstream media.