London bridge attack by islamic salafi devil worshippers

genie

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The following should be read by anyone who wants to understand the 'why' behind the Manchester and yesterday's attacks. It's an article written by a journalist called John Pilger.

Iran is not like other countries, the West would fail if they tried to occupy Iran

40 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Iran is not like other countries, the West would fail if they tried to occupy Iran

Could Iran fend off the collective force of the U.S., U.K., Israel, other NATO forces, and the Saudis? I don't know whether that's possible unless Russia got involved. Iran have said in the past that as soon as they're attacked by a foreign power, they would lay waste to Saudi Arabia, leaving only Mecca standing. That's one mighty threat, and if the worst ever happens I hope they deliver on that threat.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Your being silly aren't you? :rofl

47 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Could Iran fend off the collective force of the U.S., U.K., Israel, other NATO forces, and the Saudis? I don't know whether that's possible unless Russia got involved. Iran have said in the past that as soon as they're attacked by a foreign power, they would lay waste to Saudi Arabia, leaving only Mecca standing. That's one mighty threat, and if the worst ever happens I hope they deliver on that threat.

I would say Iran is pretty powerful militarily its not the 3rd world tin pot basket case that some simpletons in the west believe it is. Iran has developed underground nuclear weapons program that cant be penetrated by even bunker busting bombs that the american's used against other muslim countries to take out people and infrastructure. Also it has a pretty decent army, navy and long range missile program.

Also Iran doesn't really want war with the west, they know it wont be good outcome for them nor the soldiers of the west that take part. With each islamic salafi jihadi attack on the west they have always condemned it via their foreign secretary but the saudis haven't to my knowledge.

Iran would not be occupied by the west or its allies for long if they ever did manage to remove the regime you would just get another Iraq failed state but this time shia extremism which would probably target more jewish / zionist israeli interests rather than european.

I personally would love to see saudi and other sunni salafi supporting gulf arab regimes reduced to ashes. So if Iran could do that for the world it would be a great gift. However the main enemy of humanity are the funders of terrorism the rich 0.1 % of humanity the so called "elites" usually from the west. They are playing a game of thrones on a huge geo-political world stage chess board with rest of 99.9% of humanity as its pawns.

15 minutes ago, genie said:

I would say Iran is pretty powerful militarily its not the 3rd world tin pot basket case that some simpletons in the west believe it is. Iran has developed underground nuclear weapons program that cant be penetrated by even bunker busting bombs that the american's used against other muslim countries to take out people and infrastructure. Also it has a pretty decent army, navy and long range missile program.

Also Iran doesn't really want war with the west, they know it wont be good outcome for them nor the soldiers of the west that take part. With each islamic salafi jihadi attack on the west they have always condemned it via their foreign secretary but the saudis haven't to my knowledge.

Iran would not be occupied by the west or its allies for long if they ever did manage to remove the regime you would just get another Iraq failed state but this time shia extremism which would probably target more jewish / zionist israeli interests rather than european.

I personally would love to see saudi and other sunni salafi supporting gulf arab regimes reduced to ashes. So if Iran could do that for the world it would be a great gift. However the main enemy of humanity are the funders of terrorism the rich 0.1 % of humanity the so called "elites" usually from the west. They are playing a game of thrones on a huge geo-political world stage chess board with rest of 99.9% of humanity as its pawns.

The history of Iran is quite sad. The Islamisation of Iran was a tragedy, and actually there are many history revisionists who enjoy claiming that it was the advent of Islam that spurred such civilisations to make various scientific and social advancements that benefitted the world, but those developments occured in spite of Islam, not because of it.

Iran is a wonderful country with generally wonderful people. The leadership is dodgy, but they aren't the villains the West paints them to be. Makes you wonder how strong the West's propaganda and indoctrination game has been throughout the past 100 years. Ever wonder whether we might be on the "wrong" side, lol?