• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things t

Most of them are pendus. If you haven't figured them out by now you must be 'slow'. 

16 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

Not forgetting slow poisoning if baba Santa Singh Ji. Balbir is a rapist who rapes boys and gandu, don't quote me , I'm quoting various nihangs who has said this. 

What at about joginder? He has aligned himself with bazighar, and is subordinate to him. he doesn't have a backbone either just another opium addict dressed up in bana.

2 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

I think people really need to know that Balbiroo is just like Dhumma. Both kiss the feet of the Badals while claiming to be the rightful owners of their titles. Balbiroo has really destroyed the sovereignty of the Buddha-Dal by aligning himself with already defunct and utterly corrupt organisations like SAD and SGPC.

true , because if kaum want to remove  sgpc model of gurdwara management given how open it leaves golak for lutmaar by punjabi govt controlled by Babus and printing houses for distortion of our major literature and reinstall the Budha dal as Jathedar of Akal Takht : This would make it dangerous and impossible

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Destruction said:

Not forgetting slow poisoning if baba Santa Singh Ji. Balbir is a rapist who rapes boys and gandu, don't quote me , I'm quoting various nihangs who has said this. 

What at about joginder? He has aligned himself with bazighar, and is subordinate to him. he doesn't have a backbone either just another opium addict dressed up in bana.

did he actually poison someone? this is the first time im hearing of anything like this.

12 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

You don't have knowldege of what they do they never been to school like you. They are uneducated like you. You scared of the police when they beat you with sticks then you run away to hide. You are fake with no prooof dumb.

Weak post, try again

7 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

you a bimbo then for not understanding what i wrote then. you do'nt like police in india they beat you then you run away to western country to hide. you nothing only a coward bimbo retard.

This poster is very offended by my remarks of Punjab police.  I'm guessing she may be married to one or have one in the family.  Her English is horrible, which says she may be from India.  Or may be a Punjab police officer herself.  Punjab police is not an independent force when it comes to protecting certain groups.  They are the lap dogs of the elite and politicians.  Corruption is strongly embedded into as its the ruling hand of the land.  When Punjab police get beat up.  The community views it as a victory and fully support it.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, parmjit10 said:

you said to jvklondon you're bimbo fiendish friend hear, this below, read this to know you're a bimbo retard

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  

everyone knows you police yourself then or what? how you know theys have hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth then or put in his brain then? you police thats why you know all this then, why you tell lies to everyone on this forum you not indian police hear? you such a dumb bimbo to be in a f----ng indian police quietly hiding behind you're keybord to make you're fool. hello Mr indian copper enuch with tight panties on with two fat bimbo pigtails on you're head why you're hiding now to making bimbo crap posts retard?

I don't need you to  say anything on my behalf, to people I can actually talk with  like an adult. Take your pocket money and your ripoff priced Hinglish and ho jo 9,2, 11