Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sachman

Headphone over dumala

Recommended Posts

Daas is looking for a good quality set of headphones that can easily fit over a dumala. I don't want the ones that you plug into ears but the ones that go over head. Any suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really depends on the size of the dumala. Post some sample pictures of the dumala style from google images then I can suggest some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Is this a joke? 

Come on Bro 

So what you saying, that Singhs shouldn't wear headphones? 

OP's post isn't a joke, why would it be? The joke is you referring to his query as being a joke, that's the joke. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

My dumala,bunga and keski is 21 meters in total and i wear headphones perfectly fine over it. I use beats headphones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually went to search to to see if we have any bigger size headphones in market.. However found this from india lol - http://www.pugfone.com/ It looks very cheap crap chinese product but someone thought about it and i like his spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, simran345 said:

So what you saying, that Singhs shouldn't wear headphones? 

OP's post isn't a joke, why would it be? The joke is you referring to his query as being a joke, that's the joke. 

In which case I would recommend earphones might be more practical.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

In which case I would recommend earphones might be more practical.... 

Triangle pug ppl will find it easier to use ear plugs but not for dumala folks. Do you wear pug? seems ilke you are bit unaware of this big issue for turban wearing folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

Triangle pug ppl will find it easier to use ear plugs but not for dumala folks. Do you wear pug? seems ilke you are bit unaware of this big issue for turban wearing folks.

I don't just commenting based on observations. Fair point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 9/3/2017 at 10:58 AM, sachman said:

Daas is looking for a good quality set of headphones that can easily fit over a dumala. I don't want the ones that you plug into ears but the ones that go over head. Any suggestions.

Just try out different headphones or lower your dumalla size if it is really that wide/high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sennheiser hd598's are my favorite headphones. Theyre 100-200$ depending on the sale season, but are open headphones meaning people around you will be able to hear them. The best quality pair of headphones I've ever owned.

Beyer dynamics are nice too from what I've heard if you're looking towards closed headphones (sealed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use