Washing hair

Guest Guest

What's a good way and effective way to wash hair without doing beadbi of hair, I normally wash my hair on a sink, and I can feel a lot of hair breaking how can I wash my hair without breaking any kesh? 

I suggest not to wash it at the sink firstly because it's kinda hard and secondly everyone washes their hands there and it's jhoota.

I'd suggest to not use 2-in-one shampoos they don't work as effectively as they should.

I also suggest to shampoo your hair and then use a conditioner. It adds a layer of protection and has a lot of benefits.

Make sure to oil your hair too. One of the original, natural remedy.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

I oil it once a week

Get into the habit of oiling your kes everyday. Everyday after an ishnaan I always oil it and it helps it to keep moisturised and it gets rid of dandruff. Its good to keep your kes healthy and clean. Try it and you will see a difference.

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:48 AM, Guest Someguy said:

If you have a tub then wash it in there. Thats what I usually do.

I think most people do. lol.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

29 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Can I use extra virgin olive oil from the store on my hair ? The one in the cooking aisles ? Or does it come in a hair version also? 

I wouldn't use that oil. Try using argan oil or coconut oil or almond oil. You can buy the cooking one (coconut) it doesn't matter. When you are having an ishnaan with hot water then melt the tel (coconut) then (submerge in hot water with the lid on btw) and apply it to your kes then. I do it like that because it saves time and its better for your scalp since it won't have time to get dry and flaky. With almond or argan oil apply when your hair dries because then it works better. Hope this helped ji.

VJKK VJKF

20 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I wouldn't use that oil. Try using argan oil or coconut oil or almond oil. You can buy the cooking one (coconut) it doesn't matter. When you are having an ishnaan with hot water then melt the tel (coconut) then (submerge in hot water with the lid on btw) and apply it to your kes then. I do it like that because it saves time and its better for your scalp since it won't have time to get dry and flaky. With almond or argan oil apply when your hair dries because then it works better. Hope this helped ji.

VJKK VJKF

Pakoreh da tel is best. You smell delightful too.