Sign in to follow this  

RSS launches a fresh attack on Sikhi by its books

In other thread, while the sikhs were busy waiting about the coming back of Kalki (vishnu 10th avatar) to come and save them --perhaps because the kirpan our dasam pita gave us has rusted , hence we rather wait for the dasam vishnu (kalki) , the rss has launched a fresh attack on sikhi by its usual tactic -- distorting history and assimilation of sikhs into hindu fold.

In the new hindu textbooks launched by RSS , Guru Arjan dev ji sahib is called a "Gau bhakt" (cow worshipper) and encourages all hindus to "become" like Guru Gobind Singh , as if Guru Gobind Singh ji were an ordinary mortal . Guru Arjan dev shahadat was a sacrifice for 'Sampoorna Hindu Samaj'. There are also objections to some historical facts represented in these books.

Then there're books named 'Guruputra Fateh Singh Zorawar Singh', 'Guru Tegh Bahadur' and 'Guru Gobind Singh' in particular, about whose content there is unrest.

Guru Gobind Singh ji , which to us is a guru/prophet has been compared to an ordinary mortal , Shivaji , the founder of maratha empire.  This is blasphemy to another level.

Sikhi and Khalsa has been reduced to "Hindu power house" (against invaders) in these books

Now will you still say "hindus and sikhs have close brotherly relationship" ? "nau maas da rishta" my foot ! 

Even the author , a hindu brother himself is appaled by the kind of evil agenda and craap in these books . 

WAKE UP SIKHS ! WAKE UP ! they want to slowly hinduize the coming sikh generations by such education 

source :http://www.catchnews.com/india-news/how-hindutva-groups-are-provoking-sikhs-by-meddling-in-their-community-affairs-112771.html

Edited by Guest

when they had laila majnu , heer Ranja in our sikh itihaas museum why was there no uproar ? because Panjab's youth are already full of hindu brainwashing and bollywood dip-ishery.   Captain obese has removed sikh history BOOK from 12th grade education to be replaced by a couple of chapters hidden away in Indian History textbook which do not mention much about anything ... so the quote Milan Kundera made is coming true :

The first step in liquidating a people is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history.

— Milan Kundera

https://freedomoutpost.com/to-win-the-culture-war-you-must-destroy-the-values-of-the-other-side/

after all we as a people need to understand and enrich our understanding of our roots :

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” –George Orwell

Edited by jkvlondon

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

when they had laila majnu , heer Ranja in our sikh itihaas museum why was there no uproar ?

Which museum was that?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Bhai Gurdas ji's composition had a reference to laila majnoo or something like that . You can search Gyani maskeen ji's katha on that. 

Heer ranjha bs is not sikh culture. Punjabi sikhs are so obsessed with it that growing up I thought heer ranjha were apne lol 

Edited by puzzled

What do you guys think of people who do katha at the gurdwara quoting baba bulleh shahs poetry? Because I'm seeing more and more of this 

What's your take on this ?