Video by British Pakistani

Dsinghd

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Sikhi is  quality, not quantity.

ppl like u are the reason why panth is dwindling ! 

what makes u think Sikhs of today have some semblance of quality . We're not talking of puratan sikhs here who remained steadfast to their faith in spite of all horrors 

40 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

what makes u think Sikhs of today have some semblance of quality . We're not talking of puratan sikhs here who remained steadfast to their faith in spite of all horrors 

I sometimes wonder as human beings, our basic instinct is to survive and thrive as to propogate our species. 

I always wonder when we talk about quality over quantity we are instrumental in our own demographic decline. 

Is it important to have greater quantity to produce more quality?

Have we got things the wrong way around?

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I honestly don't know how to reply to what you've just said, i find it both offensive and laughable.

Look, Sikhi has never been about conversion nor is a numbers game, clearly Islam is, otherwise you wouldn't get people in every major city trying to convert you over to the "one true religion".

Ticking a box on a form, being born into a Sikh family, going to the Gurdwara every Sunday doesn't make you a Sikh, it's all your actions outside of that, going on internet forums and degrading others by pointing fingers at them and laying blame on them as to why the "panth is dwindling", if i'm the reason the panth is dwindling then you need to step outside sometime and have a look at what's happening in our Gurdwara's where the people who are running it are more interested in fleecing money or publicly drawing swords in the darbar sahib than bringing youngster's into the fold.