Are Europeans the best looking people on average ?

Gagan1995

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I honestly find white british women not very attractive. 

I will actually agree to a certain degree. But it all depends where you are in the UK? 

From my experience The most beautiful British white girls are to be found up North and out of London.

Down South they are not the best. Have to go outside. Such as Essex.

Plenty of very nice British girls. But probably not as good as other European nations I would say. 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I will actually agree to a certain degree. But it all depends where you are in the UK? 

From my experience The most beautiful British white girls are to be found up North and out of London.

Down South they are not the best. Have to go outside. Such as Essex.

Plenty of very nice British girls. But probably not as good as other European nations I would say. 

I live near London 

17 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

That must explain it. Not so good down south. Whenever I go up north it is a complete change .

Yeah  the polish and eastern European women around here are far more better looking than the local english women and they know it lol 

I know you listed them at 5 but I find black women incredibly attractive lol and I'm gonna leave it at that  haha! 

Chinese Japanese are a no! But South East Asian are nice.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yeah  the polish and eastern European women around here are far more better looking than the local english women and they know it lol 

I know you listed them at 5 but I find black women incredibly attractive lol and I'm gonna leave it at that  haha! 

Chinese Japanese are a no! But South East Asian are nice.

I think its because they take better care of themselves then the english girls who indulge in junk food, smoking and all kinds.. But must be naturally better looking also. I have a thing for Lithuanians and Latvians. I love the fact they are coming over here lol - 

Black women - hmmm never found them attractive to be honest - 

18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I think its because they take better care of themselves then the english girls who indulge in junk food, smoking and all kinds.. But must be naturally better looking also. I have a thing for Lithuanians and Latvians. I love the fact they are coming over here lol - 

Black women - hmmm never found them attractive to be honest - 

Yeah your right, English women don't take care of themselves. At work during lunch you have the English women sitting around table with burgers, hotdogs, chips etc drinking coke and making jokes about male private parts and then you have the Eastern European ladies on the other table eating fruit, salad and drinking water, reading a book or something  LOL the contrast 

Tbh the the main problem with South Asians is diet, our food makes you chubby and gives you greasy looking oily skin. 

I like women with dusky skin lol   Bengali women are very beautiful, imo they are among the prettiest south asian women. 

Something about Punjabi females just put me off! dnno they have this attitude about them which i don't like, many dress like trash too. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah your right, English women don't care of themselves. At work during lunch you have the English women sitting around table with burgers, hotdogs, chips etc drinking coke and making jokes about male private parts and then you have the Eastern European ladies on the other table eating fruit, salad and drinking water, reading a book or something  LOL the contrast 

Tbh the the main problem with South Asians is diet, our food makes you chubby and gives you greasy looking oily skin. 

I like women with dusky skin lol   Bengali women are very beautiful, imo they are among the prettiest south asian women. 

Something about Punjabi females just put me off! dnno they have this attitude about them which i don't like, many dress like trash too. 

if we go to our traditional eating patterns then our girls remain healthy but unfortunately it is like the Japanese we've started eating like maaricians  so everyday is feastday. Trashy attitude is picked up from filmi world and media ... it's a constant around the world .

On 7/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, Gagan1995 said:

In India's defense, it's top 5 in the world in total pageant wins, however on average most Indians I see are very below average, tbh. I think Nordic people of Sweden , Norway , Denmark and Finland are the best looking on average. I don't know why I'm mostly attracted to white women ? Even the guys on average are really good looking, I always feel emasculated whenever a 6+ blond guy is standing in the line at the Airport , while I'm only 5'10. If I ranked ethnic groups, it would go like . . . . . 

1. Nordic 

2. Germanic 

3. Italian 

4. Slavic 

5. Panjabi 

6. Persian 

7. Japanese 

8. South Koreans

9. Colombian 

10. Mexican 

Worst 10

1. Arabs 

2. Chinese 

3. Central India = BIMARU states

4. Dravidan 

5. Egyptian 

6. Sri Lanka

7. Pakis [ I know they aren't a ethnic group, but they ugly as fudge ] 

8. Cambodian 

9. Burmese 

10. English [ Brit scum ] Also because they never fix their teeth, they're always crooked and yellow , yuck. 

Thoughts ? Banter ? 

What a load of balawney. 

You are very far off mate. Check my list that I made. Your list is nonsence and so inaccurate. Germans at the top lol. 

Germans are pretty much the same as all eastern europeans. Obviously as you are all the way from Canada or usa. You will not realise this. All your categorisation is all wrong. Stick with the main races on earth.

Indian - Brownies

White european

Meditarians/ latina

Asians- Japs chinese ect

Middle eastern/ arabs

Blacks. 

lol

at Slavs, Persians and Dravidians lolzzz.