Hardeep Kohli - Celebrity BB

Big_Tera

I never liked him, he has been an embarrassment since he first started appearing on tv, he is a jaloos. He is the sought to make a fool out of himself to entertain the whites. 

last year or the year before they had a punjabi sl@g married to a paki on big brother, her husband was in it too. Deana Uppal is another punjabi t@rt that went on big brother a few years back. 

1 hour ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

You are 100% correct he is a disgrace to the sikh identiy. 

People like him are horrible example for a represention of the sikh religion.

he is a confirmed smoker there was video of some sikh confronting the pathetic slob , he was giving the lip majorly ...total jaloos at least his brother who is mona didn't show the level of disrespect this twit has when he did that BBC program 'my turban and me'

I wonder if JagsawSingh can comment on this topic.  

Please explain why Hardeep is behaving the way he does using your psychological analysis. 

My take on him. 

A very insecure man. He argues and criticises others to take the attention off himself. He gets away with alot of his sh!t due to his appearance. 

He trys to make the turban as somone joke thing. He is supposedly a comedian. So will go to any lengths to get a cheap laugh. 

He can be seen smoking driinking, farting, snoring, arguing. 

What kind of animal is this?

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

I never liked him, he has been an embarrassment since he first started appearing on tv, he is a jaloos. He is the sought to make a fool out of himself to entertain the whites. 

last year or the year before they had a punjabi sl@g married to a paki on big brother, her husband was in it too. Deana Uppal is another punjabi t@rt that went on big brother a few years back. 

Yep. 

This plonker has no idea the damage he is doing for the Sikh identity. 

Its funny. But he ia probably the most well known Sikh in the UK.