Jump to content

Is this Abrahamic cult responsible for desecration of SGGS in punjab in past few years ?


Recommended Posts

After being tortured for 800 yrs by islam , now its cousin , another abrahamic cult is seemingly responsible for desecration of SGGS saroops in punjab.

I have heard its christians who're responsible for desecration and in church , they say SGGS is a devil which should not be seen even from a distance of 10 meters and to not any kind of "parshad" which they say is infested with demons . 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, as its a signature characteristic of abrahamic cults to defile other religions as of "satanic/shaitani origin" .

either that, or perhaps our own dharmic cousin's fanatics (read rss)  is responsible for it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow what a bull.s.hite statement. you're basically calling all Hindus selfish who cannot be trusted based on history? srs your not self-righteous yourself to cast judgement people who belong to a fait

you have even called Hindu's rats in the past. you constantly bad mouth India and all its people despite living, working in Mumbai India.  what do you base your judgement on a few bad co-workers who a

Arjeeet your a dinosaur, you thinking and mentality belongs in a museum sadly India is full of people like you but soon it will change. 

Posted Images

Imo the abrahamic religions tend to have this childish insistence that all other paths are demonic and evil.

Say what you will about other dharmic faiths, but they are nowhere near as cancerous as the abrahamic ones.

Not to say that there isn't some good stuff in those religions, they're not completely worthless. 

 

But historically they've done some really slimy stuff. As it pertains to us, between the British and the Muhgals, they've shown their hand.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, vtheawesome said:

Imo the abrahamic religions tend to have this childish insistence that all other paths are demonic and evil.

Say what you will about other dharmic faiths, but they are nowhere near as cancerous as the abrahamic ones.

Not to say that there isn't some good stuff in those religions, they're not completely worthless. 

 

But historically they've done some really slimy stuff. As it pertains to us, between the British and the Muhgals, they've shown their hand.

Not all dharmic faiths are saint ! Hinduism for insistence has horrible caste system which has creeped into sikhi and even indian islam. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Not all dharmic faiths are saint ! Hinduism for insistence has horrible caste system which has creeped into sikhi and even indian islam. 

 

not forgetting the massive attacks that they did to annihilate buddhist libraries monastries temples in the ninth century, nowadays they try to blame the mughals for that it's so laughable

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Not all dharmic faiths are saint ! Hinduism for insistence has horrible caste system which has creeped into sikhi and even indian islam. 

 

Oh no doubt!

Some Hindus have done monsterous things that no Gursikh should forget.

That said, being in the west, I find it easier to relate to Hindus than to Christians.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
11 hours ago, vtheawesome said:

That said, being in the west, I find it easier to relate to Hindus than to Christians.

I don't trust the "brotherly love" they show. Its full of selfishness as history has shown time and time again . 

Sikhs are convenient and <banned word filter activated> tools for them !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

not forgetting the massive attacks that they did to annihilate buddhist libraries monastries temples in the ninth century, nowadays they try to blame the mughals for that it's so laughable

 

Ninth century ?? lol no sister. I think it was during the reign of Pushymitra shunga , around 2nd-4th century AD. 

Anyways , their own temples got annihilated. All their janamasthans . Karma is a <banned word filter activated>. 

But as gurbani says , blind ppl never learn lesson. So now they did worse ! by attacking harmandir sahib in 1984. 

Pichhli waari taah langot bach geya si Guru Teg Bahadur ji de lahoo naal , iss vaari taah oh vi ni rehna ! LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Arjeeet your a dinosaur, you thinking and mentality belongs in a museum sadly India is full of people like you but soon it will change. 

Are you Sikh? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

yes, I consider myself a Sikh. I am from a Hindu Bharmin family who have a close relationship with Sikhism.I have mentioned this before on here. 

Ok that's cool, even if you considered yourself a Hindu that wouldn't of bothered me, i was just curious.

What made you interested in Sikhi? do you practice both Sikhi and the Brahmin way then ? 

I haven't met many brahmins but the few i have come across are strict about their religion. My mums close friend is a nepali brahmin and they are very religious. They have lots of rituals, sacred days, restrictions etc  a few years back she took her son to nepal for the janeu thread ceremony, it was a really big event for her family.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use