Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo

What do you mean by banned user? In this section mods dont have to approve anything..you can directly post unlike Gupt.Ive never had an account here before! I don't know why mods are not approving.I checked again and it's still waiting approval.I suspect after all the attempts by the Bipars on here to attack,and make fake posts on me they might be biased against me.I am just speaking my mind and I have all the right to do so.If a hindu is allowed to spread his propaganda here I want my voice to be heard too.No harm in that.

You must be projecting.Besheram are the one making fake threads using my nick.Besheram are the one whos accusing me of being a muslim paki.They are the besherams who need to get their heads checked.They try so hard to protect their rapist religion that they have lost the plot and cant stand it when faced with the truth.

Guest puzzledtoo

You see,again someone pretending to be me. I dont know why these idiots are making a fool of themselves.The <banned word filter activated> couldnt even copy my nick properly .

And sharmawolf...go to hell. Dont lecture me.Go on making cockamamie stories bout your grandmother here.Nobody cares babu.Have you gone to the gurudwara and washed the toilets yet?

Guest puzzledtoo
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest puzzledtoo said:

Hindu mafia on this site

Jsinghnz = Punjabiwolves = puzzled = MisterrSingh

Nice try babu cow piss drinker.Nice try trying to get Sikhs here to turn on me.You are so stupid you couldnt even copy my nick properly.Fitte mu jaman da kuseya.