Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo

Look at this  brahmin dog trying to curse at me here.Mods do an ip check and see whos making this fake posts. Again brahmin pench0d..this is a Sikh forum.Ill say whatever I want on your stinking race and rapist religion.Samjhe babu? Bloody rapist why are you not at the gurudwara washing toilets yet?

Guest puzzledtoo
1 minute ago, puzzled said:

LOL what makes me part of the hindu mafia.    

Wasnt me...ask whichever sharmawolf..he and his troll army are using my nick and posting rubbish.Mods check ip address

Guest Stop non-Sikh Troll
23 hours ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

This has confirmed my suspicion that there is a hindu extremist cabal here actively trying to spam this forum and attack/humiliate Sikhi.

LoL you (Guest puzzledtoo) are the only Hindutva extremist on this forum who is trying dragging the Sikh Panth through the mud (and stop more innocent Hindu's from realising that they actually connect with Sikhi).

23 hours ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

I knew after the Ganges thread the Saffron Defense League thats active on this board

In October these monkey worshippers go in hyperdrive as this is the month their Queen Prostitute Gandhu was sent to hell.

You're the only Hindutva extremist on this site. You pretend to be Sikh but your hate filled words expose you as the non-Sikh you are. Good riddance to terrorist Indira but haters like you continue to do her dirty work by trying to inflame Hindu's to hate Sikhs and preventing them from realising that Sikhi is the truth and that they can feel welcome in the Sikh Panth.

5 hours ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

A hindu has no right to dictate terms on me on a Sikh forum. I am not in your house,you are in ours. 

You are distorting my faith too with your comments here. To be a Sikh you have to convert. You still call yourself a brahmin which Sikhi doesn't recognise. Why keep bringing up caste if you claim to be well versed with Sikhi?Why dont you jump in with both legs and take Khande di Pahul is Sikhi means so much to you?

So what if AjeetPunjabiSingh called hindus rats? A rat is an honour for hindus. I think your kind is lower than cockroaches.A Muslim at least stabs you from in front.A hindu will pretend to be your friend and stab you from behind.Ptuuuihhh. Are you going to deny me the right of free speech and freedom of expression just like your 'Mother' Gandhu did to all Sikhs in India?

Lol you are not convincing anyone here that you are anything but a non-Sikh with the above. The poster you refer is a highly respected Sikh (who simply happens to be from the same background as Shaheed Bhai Mati Das Ji and Shaheed Bhai Sati Das Ji). The fact that you abuse him and the surname of 7 shaheed Sharma brothers from Patiala who gave their lives at Harmandir Sahib to stop Brar's tanks prove that you are NOT a Sikh. As you don't know that Sikhs come from all backgrounds. 

Plus the whole Sangat sees through your Hindutva nonsense of trying to limit the population of the Sikh faith by claiming that only Amritdhari's count as Sikhs. It's obvious you are not Sikh let alone Amrotdhari so well done you just exposed yourself there. Anybody that bows down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh.

1 hour ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

Besheram are the one whos accusing me of being a muslim paki.They are the besherams who need to get their heads checked.They try so hard to protect their rapist religion that they have lost the plot and cant stand it when faced with the truth.

You are either a Pakistani or a paid Hindutva RSS troll. Everybody sees that

31 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

Have you gone to the gurudwara and washed the toilets yet?

Unlike you he attends Gurdwara. You attend a Mosque or RSS rallies.

27 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

Nice try babu cow piss drinker.Nice try trying to get Sikhs here to turn on me.

He doesn't need to turn Sikhs against you.

The Sangat all despise you as a non-Sikh troll.

14 minutes ago, Guest puzzledtoo said:

Look at this  brahmin dog trying to curse at me here.

Again brahmin pench0d..

Ill say whatever I want on your stinking race and rapist religion.

Bloody rapist why are you not at the gurudwara washing toilets yet?

You could not make it any easier to identify you as a non-Sikh!

Guest puzzledtoo

Again these cockless b@astards who dont dare post under their own accounts are up in arms defending their stinking brahmin rape cult. Bark as much as you want dog,I know who is the Sikh and who is the smelly rapist hindu.You dogs have ganged up and are up in arms to silence us here.Your rape guilt consumes you.You are so sensitive that I mention hindu rape.Its eating you dogs inside isnt it.

And babu,dont speak for the whole sangat.They can type here themselves if they want to and express their views.I'll respect the views of Sikhs,not hindu dogs like you.

Guest puzzledtoo
14 minutes ago, Guest Stop non-Sikh Troll said:

Anybody that bows down before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is a Sikh.

Nop. They only accept one aspect of Sikhi and are not willing to let go of their old habits and beliefs to totally surrender to Maharaj by taking Khande di Pahul and to stop identifying themselves as stinking brahmins like one deluded mental patient poster here.

Guest puzzledtoo
17 minutes ago, Guest Stop non-Sikh Troll said:

The fact that you abuse him and the surname of 7 shaheed Sharma brothers from Patiala who gave their lives at Harmandir Sahib to stop Brar's tanks prove that you are NOT a Sikh. As you don't know that Sikhs come from all backgrounds. 

You keep selling the names of others when it was obvious I was talking about the sharma dog punjabiwolf on this forum and not any other sharma out there. Just because they have the same surname it doesnt make them the same people. And just because 7 sharmas became shaheed it doesnt mean there are not other pathetic lowlife dog sharmas out there who want to infiltrate and destroy Sikhi.

You are the one whos tarnishing the 7 sharma shaheed brothers by acquainting their name with this mongrel sharma dog khusrawolf. I didnt bring the 7 brothers up but you did it babu. You are selling their blood to justify hindutva infiltration of Sikhi.