Hindu's

Guest puzzledtoo

Guest puzzledtoo
3 minutes ago, Guest Ban Hateful Trolls said:

This non-Sikh clown troll (Guest puzzledtoo) is obviously non-Sikh

You are obviously a hindu desperate to saffronize this forum.

It's very very important that we remember how some Hindus tried distorting sikhi, it's part if our history, and history is to learn and revise so we don't repeat the same mistakes. 

Mughals straight up didn't like us and neither did they even attempt to hide their hatred, that's one type of enemy. The Brahmins on the other hand played it sly and gained our trust before they back stabbed us. They also attempted many times to alter sikhi and guru granth sahib ji, that's why the puratan guru granth sahib ji have no gaps between the words, so it made it harder for others who wanted to distort bani to change it,  that's the other type of enemy. Our ithias has told us that there are 2 types of enemies and that's something we should NEVER forget.

But lets not accuse all Hindus and Brahmins of being evil, corrupt, etc    that's wrong. Sikhs and Hindus have had a good relationship for centuries, why spoil it? 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

It's very very important that we remember how some Hindus tried distorting sikhi, it's part if our history, and history is to learn and revise so we don't repeat the same mistakes. 

Mughals straight up didn't like us and neither did they even attempt to hide their hatred, that's one type of enemy. The Brahmins on the other hand played it sly and gained our trust before they back stabbed us. They also attempted many times to alter sikhi and guru granth sahib ji, that's why the puratan guru granth sahib ji have no gaps between the words, so it made it harder for others who wanted to distort bani to change it,  that's the other type of enemy. Our ithias has told us that there are 2 types of enemies and that's something we should NEVER forget.

But lets not accuse all Hindus and Brahmins of being evil, corrupt, etc    that's wrong. Sikhs and Hindus have had a good relationship for centuries, why spoil it? 

Yeah

Maharaj ji says that no one is my enemy or a stranger to me, everyone is my friend. Forgot the pangti and which ang it is on Sorry 

Guest puzzledtoo
9 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

there is no point in arguing with this Puzzledtoo dude. he will just ignore facts and come up with his fabricated logic. Hindus= rape, dogs, RSS, Pedos who should all be blamed for 1984. The Indian govt does not represent Hindus. The GOI are the real enemies of  India. They have India on lockdown. They have filled it with corruption, human rights violation, nepotism etc. poor people are suffering, the cap between rich and poor is increasing.  I think Khalsa raj can free India. Khalsa Raj will allow all faiths to practise their own faith. it will not discriminate but instead, install Sikh values of equality for all. Khalsa Raj is much bigger then Khalistan.  

Again you slander and attack me when it was someone else that started this thread with malicious intent using my nickname.

I can say the same for you too.No point arguing with you.

Guest puzzledtoo

I assumed It was you because this started after I argued with you in Gupt section.Since then this has continued.Someone keeps on making threads here on me and you always show up and join in the attack.So my suspicion is justified.

Hindus did rape and hindus did orchestrate 1984 attack on Akal Takht.It is fact.Are you denying that?Indira was hindu.Hindus were screaming 'you killed our mother' when they were raping and murdering.Everything I said is based on fact.If you wish to whitewash history I am not buying it.

From the ganges rape post in gupt someone said it was muslims who did it.I found and article and posted it with hindu names of perpetrators. Since then attacks started here against me.Those that started this thread drew first blood so it is fair game.Ill reply whatever I want.

Guest puzzledtoo

The mods should just approve my account.Then it will be clear who is who.I registered days back and it still says awaiting approval.No email no nothing from them.If the admin doesn't want to approve me at least notify me in some way so I can move on.