Guest Gill

This convert Sikh has insulted our religion. Has brought shame to Sikhism. Hope he will be forced to go back to his previous religion. His yellow turban off & beard shaved off. Hope he gets what he deserves in the prison. 

he was a mona sikh but then kept his hair and dhari when he got caught.  probably to deceive others and to show that he now is a decent man or he has some sort of conflict or battle going on in his own twisted head,  god knows what these psychos have going on in their sick heads. 

2 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Out of curiosity what would have been traditional punishment for such actions. I vaguely recall excommunication but anything else?

Iv heard the sakhi a few times of how devi das the brahmin his wife was kidnapped by a pathan.  Once the singhs captured him guru gobind singh ji ordered for a harsh punishment. Iv heard one version of where he was tied to a tree and had arrows fired at him and iv heard another version of where he was buried waist down into the soil and then attacked till he died. 

Thanks. I’ve heard that in times of battle and warfare, Guru Ji’s arrows had gold attached so the deceased’s family would not undergo hardship, and have read about how captured enemies would be treated well and returned back to their own camps. But warfare is different to small groups doing vile things and I imagined there would be more severe punishment for such actions. 

9 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Thanks. I’ve heard that in times of battle and warfare, Guru Ji’s arrows had gold attached so the deceased’s family would not undergo hardship, and have read about how captured enemies would be treated well and returned back to their own camps. But warfare is different to small groups doing vile things and I imagined there would be more severe punishment for such actions. 

Yeah your right. Perfect example of saint soldier. Here are guru jis arrows at akal takt and you can see the gold on it 

P1020917.JPG

Guest GuestSingh

I have not been receiving password reset emails so have to post on here.

Returning to the subject of Amere Singh Dhaliwal, I noticed that some people are saying that "Amere" is not his real name. If so, I find it surprising he has been able to get away with this fake ID throughout his trial and conviction.

Now that he has been found guilty, surely his real name should be made public as has been the case for all the other offenders in this matter including Raj Singh Barsran. 

It has been reported in the media that he went under the nickname "Pretos". Is that a clue to his real name I wonder? Jasreet or Jasprit for example?

I don't see why he should be afforded special treatment now he has been tried and convicted.

On 10/20/2018 at 10:18 PM, puzzled said:

he was a mona sikh but then kept his hair and dhari when he got caught.  probably to deceive others and to show that he now is a decent man or he has some sort of conflict or battle going on in his own twisted head,  god knows what these psychos have going on in their sick heads. 

this is such a poor view, honestly. 'sick'. this guy is a human being, and probably does need educating, or need to be put to work, somewhere, or serve in the army or someting. pls do not call him sick, as you do not know them personally.