Are we the best religion?

mahandulai

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you really don't know anything ...ever heard of Bronze age , iron age etc .... what do you think Arjun and all the hindu warriors used imaginary swords and arrows?

I think, saying gatka is part of sikh doctrine is superficial. guru was just making use of practical things available at the time. let me remind you, no-one back then could make swords as sharp as we can today, 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In same vein , blame mughal govt of the time, not the entire muslim people and faith 

YET , in ur posts here i can clearly see u mistrust and dislike muslims in general lol

if I can butt in on the talk about jews.

the main reason they haven't attacked anyone else, is because they are such a small population, and would never have any success.

7 mil in the world.

1 minute ago, mahandulai said:

if I can butt in on the talk about jews.

the main reason they haven't attacked anyone else, is because they are such a small population, and would never have any success.

7 mil in the world.

they have sort and medium range missiles so they have the weapons to do so and there are over 22 million Jews worldwide not some crystalised figure of 7 million

3 hours ago, mahandulai said:

I think, saying gatka is part of sikh doctrine is superficial. guru was just making use of practical things available at the time. let me remind you, no-one back then could make swords as sharp as we can today, 

Is that why Bhai Bachittar Singh ji was able to pierce an elephant with Guru Sahib's Barcha? I don't think anything has even come close to that

14 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you really don't know anything ...ever heard of Bronze age , iron age etc .... what do you think Arjun and all the hindu warriors used imaginary swords and arrows?

The vedic times emphasized on shastar vidya . But buddhism and jainism are pacifist religions and hinduism assimilated them within its fold, it too slowly became pacifist . This is how vegetarianism and cow as holy comes into pic. 

There's some evidence , vedics used to eat beef and were almost certainly non vegetarians and therefore stronger. Jainism and Buddhism spoiled it all and when they were not prepared , the invasions from middle east happened . I have seen hindus cuss at buddhists who made them pacifist but they glorify sikhs for reigniting that bhagauti spirit