Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

Hindu+Muslim Descendants of Gurmukhs

Recommended Posts

Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro I'm a sodhi as well, Iv always wanted to know more about the family tree      will be a great book ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pakhand

There are thousands of Hindu's with the surnames Bedi, Bhalla and Sodhi who claim to be between the 18th to 20th generational kul of Guru Sahibaan. They operate very profitable Mandirs which have one cheap painting of Guru Nanak inside them batched with various idols and collect all the money offered from Sikhs naive enough to pass through.

There are also many Mehra's and Dutt's who are Hindu yet claim to be the descendants of (sehajdhari Sikh) Moti Ram Mehra and Amritdhari Shaheed Kirpa Singh (formerly known as Pandit Kirpa Ram Dutt).

This pakhand is not only restricted to India as now there are even Muslims in Pakistan earning money out of naive and gullible Sikhs by claiming to the Muslims descendants of the first Guru ka Sikh (Bhai Mardana Ji).

The question that has to be asked is why would Guru Sahibaan and Sikh Gurmukhs whose descendents were provably part of the Sikh Sangat change from faith in Ik Onkar to believing in pedophile slaveowners or the caste system and worshipping cows? Or is that Sikhs encourage this pakhand by virtue of our gullibility? Whereas if someone tried to make a living by claiming to be a Christian or Jewish descendent of Muhammad they would be laughed out of court and similarly most Hindu's avoid claiming to descendants of Lord Buddha or Mahavir Jain as they know that most Buddhists and Jains are too smart to be fooled by such nonsense. But Sikhs on the other hand can easily be conned by charlatans and pakhandi's

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hindu's do not worship cows. they respect them tho some take it too far . but none the less cows are not gods in Hinduism . its quite fashionable to abuse Hinduism and Hindus by calling them cow worshippers, piss drinkers, <banned word filter activated> worshippers. tree worshippers and so on yet they have zero understanding of Hinduism and how in theory it's a  very simple faith when broken down to its original form. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pakhand
12 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Hindu's do not worship cows. they respect them tho some take it too far . but none the less cows are not gods in Hinduism . its quite fashionable to abuse Hinduism and Hindus by calling them cow worshippers, piss drinkers,

Bro my response was not to diss Hindu's as individuals. But believe or not there are many who literally worship Gau Mata as a Goddess and you will see Hindutva sponsored cows with the Guru's as part of it. I agree that the anti-Sikh trolls on this site who hate on Hindu's by describing them as cow piss drinkers do that in order to create hatred and prevent Hindu's learning about Sikhi (Sanatan Dharam).

Image result for cow featuring guru nanak inside it

image.jpeg.0322cbe7d1b3fe88cce75a759e427234.jpeg

The point of my post was to bring awareness about crooks who are unashamedly Hindu and Muslim but earn a living by pimping lies that they are descendents of Sikh Guru's or famous Gurmukhs of the Sikh Panth. I am very sorry if that accidentally offended you in the process as I like most of your cool posts and hate trolls like puzzledtoo or others who diss people deliberately to create hatred between Hindu's and Sikhs. People who refer to other posters as cow pi$$ drinkers are clearly trolls so please ignore them. Anyhow Wolves have been playing pi$$ poor of late (if you'll excuse the pun!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no offence was taken. those Hindus that worship cows are way out of touch with reality and have made Hinduism look like a joke. when you think about it  Hinduism is just about mediation, respecting living things and living with nature. there is only one god but has many forms which represent its own meaning.  but over the centuries or so nonsense has been added.    Sri Guru  Nanak Dev Ji alluded to this point all the nonsense and injustice of the cast system in Hinduism. as for Mandirs etc in the Uk , they are run like a business, the pundits only care to make money. The pundit at the main Mandir in Wolverhampton comes works 5 hours a day in the temple where he mostly watches cricket (The mandir has sky sports)  he makes money off weddings funerals and on top of that he rents out properties so he is a landlord  aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for Wolves that 2-0 loss vs Huddersfield was shocking, the worst I have seen wolves play since Nuno took over. all the players played crap especially Neves. Cardiff is a must-win match now. can't afford to lose as we will then be in a relegation battle. Nuno needs to change the formation to 4--3-3 vs Cardiff as we get bullied easily in midfield and need a 3rd midfielder someone like Dendockar. btw I think I know who you are lol?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know for sure about the original poster but I'm a sodhi and come from a sikh family. Iv actually never met a hindu sodhi before but there probably are a few out there. In my dad's pind there are around 10 sodhi houses and most of them are amritdhari sikhs. My family are like the only non amritdhari moneh ones. All the sodhi houses in our pind are clustered together. My thia says that all the sodhi houses in the pind are distant relatives and that several generations back we moved from the anandpur area and settled in the current pind.  Don't know much more    

But we ain't Hindus and neither do we make money from this lol   all the sodhis in my dad's pind are farmers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Giggs 4 Utd Manager
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Don't know for sure about the original poster but I'm a sodhi and come from a sikh family.

Yes bro there are Sodhi's who are genuinely Sikh but the difference between your family and certain masands is that AFAIK your family don't go around claiming descent from Sikh Guru's. The interesting thing is that Sodhi is a personal name which was popular in Punjab across all backgrounds (similar to say the (sur)names Jassi or Billa for example) but after 1849 certain Hindu Khatri's at the encouragement of the British took to appropriating it as a sign of descent despite the fact that the Sodhi name has no link to Khatri ancestry! Furthermore, there is no validity to the claim that there was a Punjabi King who had an imaginary Sodhi kingdom on the banks of the River Ganges in Uttar Pradesh as there is nothing in Indian history indicating or authenticating such a Hindu Kingdom! Ironically these same (Hindu) Sodhi businessman have trouble accepting the fact that Mata Gujjar Kaur were indisputably of Gujjar ancestry.

3 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

As for Wolves that 2-0 loss vs Huddersfield was shocking

Something even more shocking is that the Chinese government which oppresses our Tibeti brethren and Ladakhi Sikhs and Buddhists (whilst investing billions into Pakistan) pulls the strings behind how the fascist Chinese Govt image is projected BY WW+WBA+AV+BC. Similar to how Islamofascist governments like Qatar (Etihad) and Abu Dhabi (Emirates) shield their regimes from human rights abuses against Indian workers who they treat like dogs via the soft power of "football" whilst using the profits from their dirty airlines to support Islamofascist elements. Expect more Venky's (lol) copycats in the future backed by Modi if he wins re-election next year.

3 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Sri Guru  Nanak Dev Ji alluded to this point all the nonsense and injustice of the cast system in Hinduism. as for Mandirs etc in the Uk , they are run like a business, the pundits only care to make money. The pundit at the main Mandir in Wolverhampton comes works 5 hours a day in the temple where he mostly watches cricket (The mandir has sky sports)  he makes money off weddings funerals and on top of that he rents out properties so he is a landlord  as well. 

Well pointed out bro and yes not a bad job watching cricket all day long and protesting against caste equality legislation in the UK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Guest Pakhand said:

There are thousands of Hindu's with the surnames Bedi, Bhalla and Sodhi who claim to be between the 18th to 20th generational kul of Guru Sahibaan. They operate very profitable Mandirs which have one cheap painting of Guru Nanak inside them batched with various idols and collect all the money offered from Sikhs naive enough to pass through.

There are also many Mehra's and Dutt's who are Hindu yet claim to be the descendants of (sehajdhari Sikh) Moti Ram Mehra and Amritdhari Shaheed Kirpa Singh (formerly known as Pandit Kirpa Ram Dutt).

This pakhand is not only restricted to India as now there are even Muslims in Pakistan earning money out of naive and gullible Sikhs by claiming to the Muslims descendants of the first Guru ka Sikh (Bhai Mardana Ji).

The question that has to be asked is why would Guru Sahibaan and Sikh Gurmukhs whose descendents were provably part of the Sikh Sangat change from faith in Ik Onkar to believing in pedophile slaveowners or the caste system and worshipping cows? Or is that Sikhs encourage this pakhand by virtue of our gullibility? Whereas if someone tried to make a living by claiming to be a Christian or Jewish descendent of Muhammad they would be laughed out of court and similarly most Hindu's avoid claiming to descendants of Lord Buddha or Mahavir Jain as they know that most Buddhists and Jains are too smart to be fooled by such nonsense. But Sikhs on the other hand can easily be conned by charlatans and pakhandi's

 

You don't know what you are talking about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest $ant $amaj Pakhandio

Sant Samaj and various Pakhandi Baba's also claim that the Chaar Sahibzade were actually the Hindu Deities Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu and Mahesh in their so-called imaginary past lives.

Even the Panj Piare are claimed by Sant Samaj Badal-RSS to be the reincarnations of various Hindu gods and goddesses as they know the revolutionary posed by the Indian public realising that so-called untouchables from Gujarat, Orissa, Karnataka etc all united into the brotherhood of the Khalsa Panth as Sikhs.

Hindutva agents like the Sant Samaj even claim that the Guru Sahibaan were Hindu Kings in previous lives who divided up the order GurGaddi as a business deal with no connection to Bibek Buddhi of our Guru Sahibaan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, Guest Pakhand said:

Bro my response was not to diss Hindu's as individuals. But believe or not there are many who literally worship Gau Mata as a Goddess and you will see Hindutva sponsored cows with the Guru's as part of it. I agree that the anti-Sikh trolls on this site who hate on Hindu's by describing them as cow piss drinkers do that in order to create hatred and prevent Hindu's learning about Sikhi (Sanatan Dharam).

Image result for cow featuring guru nanak inside it

image.jpeg.0322cbe7d1b3fe88cce75a759e427234.jpeg

The point of my post was to bring awareness about crooks who are unashamedly Hindu and Muslim but earn a living by pimping lies that they are descendents of Sikh Guru's or famous Gurmukhs of the Sikh Panth. I am very sorry if that accidentally offended you in the process as I like most of your cool posts and hate trolls like puzzledtoo or others who diss people deliberately to create hatred between Hindu's and Sikhs. People who refer to other posters as cow pi$$ drinkers are clearly trolls so please ignore them. Anyhow Wolves have been playing pi$$ poor of late (if you'll excuse the pun!)

even panth dusht Amitabh Bachan has tried this BS by claiming relatedness to Guru Nanak Dev ji Via his bad chalang mum Teji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Khojidas
On 11/26/2018 at 2:14 AM, Guest Ramesh Chand Sodhi said:

Hello I am a 18th generation I(Hindu) descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and I am writing a book about the lakhs of non-Sikhs who respect Sikhism

I have met other Hindu's and Muslim descendants of Sikh Guru's and Gurmukhs and all owe their wealth to Sikh Sangat who give us satkaar

Dhan Baba Nanak! Jai Mata Di! Nabi ya Rasul ko Salaam!

I am very intrigued to learn of these 'Muslim' descendants of Sikh Guru's...... can you please supply the evidence also. 

 

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I know of a lot of couples where the man drinks and due to this the woman is fed up of the him sitting in the pub, not helping with the kids, the selfishness like being hung over the next day or drinking at every function so the woman always to always wait around and then be the driver.... Then there’s the snoaring men do after drinking which means no sleep for the woman (this one really bothers me when I need to wake up for Amrit vela)... I could make a huge list here, all these consequences to alcohol create a lot of arguments the next day! Which can then lead to the failure of a marriage. Especially as the man will never stop to save the marriage, these kind of men were brought up to think they are on a pedestal by their mothers. I know a few women who still haven’t managed to move out of their inlaws houses and buy their own house after years and years which they really want to do... all because their husbands disposable income is all spent at the pub.   I’m in the midlands and there’s a big pub culture here. 
    • And I'm telling you that there are women out there who certainly DO care about those things. The noble minority you refer to have arrived at their magnanimous state of mind because they have NO choice in the matter. Their hand has been forced through circumstances of their own making. Accordingly, they must either accept a lower status male in order to stave off loneliness, or start buying cats.  😅
    • In our seemingly humble little community, a young woman (with her best years ahead of her) earning £45,000 would never deign to lower herself by agreeing to marry a male making "only" £35,000. Women on £100k would only ever marry a partner with a lower salary out of absolute desperation for obvious ticking-clock related reasons. And those aren't even the types who are content to embrace the spinster life.    ^^^ Your earlier post. You’re speaking about the majority of women in the Sikh community Or Punjabi’s I’m assuming. That’s not just certain cases, you’re stereotyping a whole group of people.    I never argued those exceptions don’t exist, read my earlier post. I said not all women care about what you assume they care about with regards to the above. I’m telling you that there Are women out there who don’t care about those things. 
    • I think that attitude is exactly what allowed groomers to do their thing on our community with impunity. Trying to absolve ourselves of any responsibility for the wider community is weak.  It sounds like your definition of Sikh would only cover a miniscule amount of people.   That being said: if the family is Radho Soami, then I'm wondering where they stand? Are they Sikhs? But I guess that's a whole other discussion.  I don't know what to make of this case here, it seems to swing from tragedy to comedy? God knows what truth there is behind what is being said on social media. I don't know how reliable these things are?   
    • I feel you veer ji on every level. I just think worlds could end and kalyug could march straight on for other worlds. And unfinished souls go on about kalyuging unless they are blessed with Mukte. Sure could use some Satyug around here, heh. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use