Did we evolve from apes

puzzled

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:39 AM, puzzled said:

Did we evolve from apes? 

As sikhs should we believe this?

I was watching David Attenborough new series dynasties, and while watching the chimpanzee episode I was amazed with how human like they were, it was alomst creepy at times.Their emotions, jealousy, even how they picked rocks and banches as weapons when fighting. 

But anyway do you believe we evolved from apes? Abrahamic faiths are completely against this, as Sikhs where do we stand with this theory ... 

its a really good show

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, jkvlondon said:

you obviously never seen the elephant paintings, if you believe in atma and lakh chaurasi then why wouldn't other animals not have emotions, moh ? For Sikhs evolution and the universe taking billions of years to coalesce is not a problem , we do not have a creation myth to uphold  only the truth.

hmmm evolutionist, you?

17 hours ago, mahandulai said:

hmmm evolutionist, you?

I am not a bible thumper so I have absolutely no problems with the time taken for creation, the lifeforms preceding me or coming after me  they are all Waheguru ji's kudrat . Besides Gurbani indicates that it took many eons , and many iterations of expansion and contraction

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I am not a bible thumper so I have absolutely no problems with the time taken for creation, the lifeforms preceding me or coming after me  they are all Waheguru ji's kudrat . Besides Gurbani indicates that it took many eons , and many iterations of expansion and contraction

lovely