opinion please: such dharney are suitable for Guru ji's Darbar ?

jkvlondon

6 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

why does bhai gurdas 2's Vaar is included in original Bhai Gurdas ji's Vaaras and called 41st Vaar....

tbh i never knew abt there were two Bhai Gurdas Until one day i was thinking abt this Line " VAHO VAHO GOBIND SINGH APEY GURU CHELA." and i thought how could bhai gurdas have written that cuz he left his body long long time before Guru Gobind Singh Ji.... Then i got to know abt 41st VAAR being of Other Bhai Gurdass of GGS ji's time..... I think this VAAR being attached to previous 40 VAARS makes things very very Confusing imo.

Well, I think it is simply that 

1) the 41st vaar is written on the lines of the 40 vaars.

2) the 41st vaar also provides spiritual encouragement to Sikhs, like the previous 40

3) the 41st vaar, especially the 1st pauri (and some other ones like Vaaho Vaaho Gobind Singh) are extremely popular with the Sikh Sangat, and they like having a written reference for this vaar.

7 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Well, I think it is simply that 

1) the 41st vaar is written on the lines of the 40 vaars.

2) the 41st vaar also provides spiritual encouragement to Sikhs, like the previous 40

3) the 41st vaar, especially the 1st pauri (and some other ones like Vaaho Vaaho Gobind Singh) are extremely popular with the Sikh Sangat, and they like having a written reference for this vaar.

Umm... Okay.. fair enough..