Lilly - Wannabe black girl

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, GuestKaur2 said:

Now she's just lost the plot lol

I think media patronage can do that to people (and I have to say, especially females and gays). People start jumping through all kinds of rings to keep the attention they are getting from dying down. Conversely, goray themselves know how to play such people like an old familiar fiddle.  

Look at at that bird with the beard for example. 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

The last video I saw of hers was about periods and was something like if boys had periods,  I just thought F this sh!t 

Idk if she's ever been to a science lesson lol

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think media patronage can do that to people (and I have to say, especially females and gays). People start jumping through all kinds of rings for keep the attention they are getting from dying down. Conversely, goray themselves know how to play such people like an old familiar fiddle.  

Look at at that bird with the beard for example. 

She tries wayy too hard and its evident in her videos

remember AKAmazing ?  what happened with him?    he was the best one 

jusreign was a weirdo, when he dribbled and spat and it went all over his beard that was disgusting 

i thought lilly was going out with that artist singh, inq something but he ended up marrying this other youtube girl.

apart from akaamazing they all are trashy with something dirty and unwashed about them. lilly singh looks like she smells dirty