Lilly - Wannabe black girl

Big_Tera

So theres been quite a few homos on here. 

We had Pakroo who was a closest homo and now Mahandulai aswell as quite a few others. I remember telling everyone that pakroo was gay. But so many fools said he was not. The guy is a regular poster on here and uses his pakroo account to unleash the real side of his alta ego. 

My question to these people. If your gay fair enough if that is how you were born and raised. 

But stick to other gay people. Why come here trying to flirt with straight guys? 

That is like a lesbian flirting with straight females. 

19 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So theres been quite a few homos on here. 

We had Pakroo who was a closest homo and now Mahandulai aswell as quite a few others. I remember telling everyone that pakroo was gay. But so many fools said he was not. The guy is a regular poster on here and uses his pakroo account to unleash the real side of his alta ego. 

My question to these people. If your gay fair enough if that is how you were born and raised. 

But stick to other gay people. Why come here trying to flirt with straight guys? 

That is like a lesbian flirting with straight females. 

SOME straight people think theyre straight, when theyre not

also gay people can do what they want.

thank you., next

2 minutes ago, mahandulai said:

SOME straight people think theyre straight, when theyre not

also gay people can do what they want.

thank you., next

So its your job to bring the gay out of people who maybe borderline? And convert them to gay?

Also you obviously have the gay attitude and complex. You acting like a diva. Only thing your missing is a handbag and high heels. 

40 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

So its your job to bring the gay out of people who maybe borderline? And convert them to gay?

Also you obviously have the gay attitude and complex. You acting like a diva. Only thing your missing is a handbag and high heels. 

41 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

oh does that make you feel insecure ...?

6 hours ago, mahandulai said:

oh does that make you feel insecure ...?

Just because your gay dont presume everyone is like you. Your type are a minority. Keep those lustful thoughts to yourself. no one else thinks what you think. That is your issue. you think everyone is like you. 

On 12/12/2018 at 12:45 PM, puzzled said:

Black culture is better than white culture, they have better music, more creative and their celebs do dress better than white celebs.  Nothing wrong with that...

It's interesting but many ethnic people in the UK actually look up to black culture. 

Lets be honest here Punjabi music is crap and not appealing to western born apne. 

So you will be influenced by the raps songs of hip hop stars like drake and kanaye west? 

Filthy lyrics that make youngsters commit sins. Hip hop women wearing revealing clothing influencing girls to dance to this music in clubs half naked. while drinking .Is that your idea of black culture that is better then white culture?

Blacks are known as the biggest pimpers of women and the sing about it in their songs while glorifying smoking weed and booty shaking. ect

On 12/13/2018 at 9:41 PM, GuestSingh said:

its just another disease thatll die a slow death because something worse will come along to replace it - this is kaljug remember...

the truth is every single one of these people all lack the ability to think for themselves and lack the courage to be different from everyone else..easier for them to just sleepwalk through life on autopilot, follow the crowd to fit in and not be looked down on or laughed at, say what everyone else says for them..just because it's 'cool' and 'modern'..

and heres something else that might also upset some people..if they really cared about their panjabi identity and culture, theyd research old music i.e. folk, films, communicate with elders etc or better yet, sikhi i.e. dhadi raag, raag kirtan..but they wont do it because they find it 'boring' and ultimately they cant 'connect' with it in the same way as rap which is crap because theyve been brainwashed too much by cheap, sleazy and corrupt white and black culture..yh, thats right, both white and black culture are as bad as each other - both promote sex, alcohol, drugs, money, violence, greed and so on..so whats the difference? how can anyone here say black culture is 'true', 'honest' and 'real'? is there something wrong with you?

question is how long will this fad last until they get bored or decide to wake up for themselves?

I agree with this. I am also not saying lets start listening to bhangra. Because even our good old bhangra has now turned into hip hop music fusion. 

All music genre is good aslong as the songs are meaningful and not profanity like we hear these days. I know many black people that despise the ghetto rap music scene as it degrades women and just general bakwaas. 

On 12/12/2018 at 7:14 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Punjabi entertainers, whether they're western born or resident Punjabis (singers, etc) are the biggest clowns out there. The briefest of browsing through social media highlights how... weird they seem to be, lol. It's like they're plastic in every sense. And these people are unarguably successful in their fields -- fair play -- but they're seen as authorities and voices of status by so many of their fans. Dodgy.

Good point. 

Even our own punjabi singers are using hip hop tunes then doing remixes. Lets be original. 

The best singer is Gurdaa man. original and meaningfull songs. I have not watched britasia in years.