The Sikhs of Shanghai

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

i know they look like serious sellouts, but i think the punishment for not following orders in the army was execution?  just to put a little context.  still bad to see how much they 'served' british interests though.  tbh, alot of so called 'sikhs' today still ideologically sycophant to the west.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 12/29/2018 at 12:48 AM, Guest guest said:

i know they look like serious sellouts, but i think the punishment for not following orders in the army was execution?  just to put a little context.  still bad to see how much they 'served' british interests though.  tbh, alot of so called 'sikhs' today still ideologically sycophant to the west.

?

i dunno....I think the sillyness we get here from the UK Sikhs is a mixture of the following:

1) Actual pure sillyness

2) Some people join in because it looks like the perfect opportunity to promote the pan-India agenda rather than the Punjab nationalist agenda

3) Some people have deep resentment against Sikh soldiers generally because their own forefathers were not considered tough enough to join.

But...lets just go back to the message above (now below)

i know they look like serious sellouts, but i think the punishment for not following orders in the army was execution?

The British had a strict code of conduct for Sikhs in the army. The British absolutely insisted that the Sikh recruit MUST be a Khalsa of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. If the Sikh soldier cut one hair from his body he was thrown out. So....when you talk about "punishment" Guest guest, are you perhaps mistaking the British Sikh Soldiers with the current rules for Sikhs in the Indian Army which produced a manual for soldiers being deployed in Punjab describing all Khalsa as the "enemy of the nation" and discourage full-length beard growth ?   Has it all become just a little confusing for you ? ?

Guest Amritdhari
On 1/2/2019 at 7:11 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

The British had a strict code of conduct for Sikhs in the army. The British absolutely insisted that the Sikh recruit MUST be a Khalsa of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. 

Not a single one of the paid servants that fought for the British was Amritdhari.

The Khalsa Panth belongs to Waheguru Akaal Purakh. WJKK WJKF!

True Amritdhari's do not pledge allegiance to a racist colonial Empire!

The Khalsa Panth pledges allegiance only to Akaal Purakh and Sarbat da Bhala.

The British did ask their lackeys to externally look like KPS Gill and the Badals.

But only a sycophant of a racist colonial Empire would make such a ridiculous statement! So 100,000 Sikhs die fighting in the World Wars and yet sycophantic pro-Pakistan clowns conveniently ignore the massive loss of life involved therein and how that weakened the Qaum prior to the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs. 

Presumably you will be toasting KPS Gill and all your Amritdhari Punjab Police members in the future as so-called Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh in the future with equal affection. Just because General JJ Singh and General Bikram Singh were the Chiefs of Army Staff in recent years doesn't mean that revisionist sycophants can suddenly toast the Congress (Indira) Party which appointed them under Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Imagine how much this undermines Sikh demands for human rights abuses to be punished. Justice Khalra Ji painstakingly complies evidence that around 25,000 innocent Sikhs were killed by security forces. Yet there are those like yourself taking pride in 100,000 deaths on behalf of a racist colonial Empire when our population was around five times smaller than the 1980's. No wonder the UN does not take Sikhs seriously when those like yourself actively undermine what Amritdhari actually means in terms of everything the Khalsa Panth stands for.