Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest guest
On 6/25/2019 at 12:37 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

If another brown man - Mr Patel - being in a top managerial position means I should shut up and not campaign for equal access for my children why does the fact that another white man - Mr Gates - has plenty of money not mean average white man should shut up and work for free ?  There's a lot of things that white people do but logic is not one of them.

this doesn't make logical sense.  the two things are not equatable.

Guest guest
On 6/27/2019 at 8:41 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Here is a message from a white guy:

In the west, being a minority gives you special status that allows you to more easily gain university places, jobs and chat <banned word filter activated> about others without recourse.

^wrong.  for asians anyway.  see the case against Harvard University.

Guest guest
On 6/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, dallysingh101 said:

This was the most unnecessary happening. The victim said his piece (fair enough) about the guy allegedly blocking the carriage, they exchanged insults, the other guy walked away into another carriage (the white guy should have let him be at that point), but no, he followed him in a undeniably intimidating fashion (judging from what is seen in in the video). This guy acted in a way that most people would construe as wanting some physical altercation. 

What person in their right mind would chase someone through train carriages like this, unless they wanted to have a confrontation?? Given this and what happened to Stephen Lawrence (and other less prominent race attacks and abuse in the UK), is it a wonder that the other guy felt threatened and defensive? It's not like race attacks don't/haven't happened here. I'd be alarmed as hell if someone started following me like that. I know most, if not every last one of you guys reading this here would probably too. 

If the victim wanted to save face, he did it when the black guy moved on. The mind boggles. Now one person is dead and another facing a long prison sentence. Totally avoidable. 

I'm wondering with all this Brexit vibe (taken in the totally wrong way by some racist white people, like it is the beginning of some white uprising), is going to make more fools feel like it is okay to publically intimidate ethnics - when they feel the odds are in their favour? I say this as someone who has family members who voted for Brexit because they felt the funds being sent to the EU where better spent here - rather than some racist resentment.  

"threatened and defensive"?   so the response was to stab the guy not once, but eighteen times?  why was the murderer carrying a knife in the first place?  don't try and justify the crime.

the white guy didn't hit him.  if he follows you into another carriage, then leave the train.  leave the station if you need to.  

and if the races were reversed and a white guy stabbed a black guy in this situation, the media wouldn't shut up about the injustice etc.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

$h1t that White people do number 62:

Never wash their legs and feet

You probably never thought about this before but hear me out a minute....and I guarantee you won't be able to see another white person again without thinking about how digusting his or her legs must be.  There was a big internet discussion going on between black Americans and white Americans recently over the fact that white people don't wash their legs. It stems from a report in the media that stated that most white Americans never have a bath....only shower and of those that shower most never or hardly ever wash their legs. That's right....NEVER or HARDLY EVER wash their legs !!!  Basically then, a by-product of being white is possessing this intense love/desire to stand under running water. They love it. They can't get enough of it. And while they are doing this thing they love so much...i.e. standing under running water....they love to rub gel and soap on their chest and arms. They love it so much they keep doing it again and again whilst doing that thing they love...you know - standing under running water. White people love to do the things they love. But bending down and washing your legs and feet means you will no longer feel the beauty of running water on your head. And that's no fun at all is it ? So they don't do it. This is their world. They can do whatever they want. But the next time you see a white person just remember the skanky-a$$ed filth that really dwells behind those fancy pants and skirt. 

15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

"threatened and defensive"?   so the response was to stab the guy not once, but eighteen times?  why was the murderer carrying a knife in the first place?  don't try and justify the crime.

the white guy didn't hit him.  if he follows you into another carriage, then leave the train.  leave the station if you need to.  

and if the races were reversed and a white guy stabbed a black guy in this situation, the media wouldn't shut up about the injustice etc.

Don't try to make out like the white guy wasn't behaving aggressively either. 

It's very easy to pretend to be brave and throw your weight around when you're in a train packed with white people. The white guy looked like he was intimidatingly invading the other guys space - plain and simple. 

It says everything that the black guy moved into another carriage only for this guy to follow him. He should not have done that. 

Under those circumstances most people would think they are in danger of an imminent attack. Race attacks and abuse are under reported, don't forget that. 

Why was he carrying a knife you ask? I don't know. But maybe he was carrying it for the same reason Singhs are supposed to carry weapons - to be able to use them to defend themselves against attacks? Maybe not. 

Guest GuestSingh
8 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

$h1t that White people do number 62:

Never wash their legs and feet

You probably never thought about this before but hear me out a minute....and I guarantee you won't be able to see another white person again without thinking about how digusting his or her legs must be.  There was a big internet discussion going on between black Americans and white Americans recently over the fact that white people don't wash their legs. It stems from a report in the media that stated that most white Americans never have a bath....only shower and of those that shower most never or hardly ever wash their legs. That's right....NEVER or HARDLY EVER wash their legs !!!  Basically then, a by-product of being white is possessing this intense love/desire to stand under running water. They love it. They can't get enough of it. And while they are doing this thing they love so much...i.e. standing under running water....they love to rub gel and soap on their chest and arms. They love it so much they keep doing it again and again whilst doing that thing they love...you know - standing under running water. White people love to do the things they love. But bending down and washing your legs and feet means you will no longer feel the beauty of running water on your head. And that's no fun at all is it ? So they don't do it. This is their world. They can do whatever they want. But the next time you see a white person just remember the skanky-a$$ed filth that really dwells behind those fancy pants and skirt

does this mean they dnt bother to wash down below either?

whitey probably thinks toilet tissue is gd n worthy enough being a white mans invention and leave it at that...

Guest GuestSingh

purposely mispronouncing or 'anglicising' foreign-sounding names...

one we knw all too well...but why do they do it so much?

ask any non-white around the world to pronounce something unfamiliar n they will most likely make a mistake but not wivout trying/effort or at least making some genuine and sincere attempt. theyll also demonstrate their intelligence by not intending to offend or disrespect.

but ask whitey....they hesitate, they think, they ponder n then they plan an answer so quickly tht in jus a matter of seconds n before we knw it they manage to not only make themselves look dumb but also offend something they dnt knw.....cuz it aint english. cuz its foreign.

obviously their unusual, somewhat harsh n weird-sounding letters like the english 't', 'd', 'th' gives em their identity but does it means they purposely struggle wiv the softer-sounding dental ones on purpose? even wiv easy words they still persist on making mistakes - jus to seemingly 'anglicise' n offend us.

13 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

ask any non-white around the world to pronounce something unfamiliar n they will most likely make a mistake but not wivout trying/effort or at least making some genuine and sincere attempt. theyll also demonstrate their intelligence by not intending to offend or disrespect.

but ask whitey....they hesitate, they think, they ponder n then they plan an answer so quickly tht in jus a matter of seconds n before we knw it they manage to not only make themselves look dumb but also offend something they dnt knw.....cuz it aint english. cuz its foreign.

obviously their unusual, somewhat harsh n weird-sounding letters like the english 't', 'd', 'th' gives em their identity but does it means they purposely struggle wiv the softer-sounding dental ones on purpose? even wiv easy words they still persist on making mistakes - jus to seemingly 'anglicise' n offend us.

I've got to say. From what I gather, Americans seem less inclined to do this than Brits. It looks like some Americans make more effort to pronounced names correctly?

Guest guest
On 7/2/2019 at 3:18 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Don't try to make out like the white guy wasn't behaving aggressively either. 

It's very easy to pretend to be brave and throw your weight around when you're in a train packed with white people. The white guy looked like he was intimidatingly invading the other guys space - plain and simple. 

It says everything that the black guy moved into another carriage only for this guy to follow him. He should not have done that. 

Under those circumstances most people would think they are in danger of an imminent attack. Race attacks and abuse are under reported, don't forget that. 

Why was he carrying a knife you ask? I don't know. But maybe he was carrying it for the same reason Singhs are supposed to carry weapons - to be able to use them to defend themselves against attacks? Maybe not. 

so what if he followed him?  thats not an excuse to murder him.  did he hit him?  i have seen people being harrased etc. normal person keeps walking away.  

e.g. if i shop lift something and then the store owner shoots me.  well you can say i should not have shoplifted, so does that mean it was ok to shoot me? 

how do you know that most race abuse is under reported, if they are not even reported?  

and why have you concluded that this was a race attack?

how often did you hear a Singh using his kirpan in these circumstances?  you think Singhs carry kirpan to murder people who hurt their pride?  i cant believe you even made that comparison.

why did he need to 'defend' himself with a knife?

Guest guest
23 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

thats like saying why do Indians or Chinese mispronounce English words?  those sounds aren't in their languages, so its not their habit to pronounce them.