Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 6/21/2019 at 4:47 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

If you really felt you needed it there's already a source pasted exactly 3 messages above yours. 

I do feel I need it -  given the rampant misinformation out there. 

What you just pointed at might seem like a legitimate source to you, but that is comical to me. So you have no contemporary or near contemporary source outside of this very recent online 'article'. 

Now we may well find a contemporary or near contemporary source if we hunted, but the fact that you point at what you did, like it had some unquestionable veracity says a lot (and what it says ain't good). 

If it is true, it would (sadly) conform to what I've experienced with our people anyway, especially the 'rural' lot. I'd just like people to be more conscious and critical of their sources. 

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I do feel I need it -  given the rampant misinformation out there. 

What you just pointed at might seem like a legitimate source to you, but that is comical to me. So you have no contemporary or near contemporary source outside of this very recent online 'article'. 

No. Because you, Dallysingh101, are famous on this forum as being a bit backward, I simply reminded you that one article about it was already in existence on this thread several messages before yours.   I can't help you if you still, at this age, no nothing about the philosopher Kalonos. No nothing about his birthplace near Rawalpindi. No nothing about his death. No nothing about how his death was honoured with a drinking contest when in the land of his birth. Frankly it's embarassing how, like a handicap, you continously ask for help in sourcing things. 

If someone told you men wear underpants would you refuse to believe it until they show you a source confirming the fact ?  My advice to you Dallysingh101 is to use your fingers to type on a keyboard and learn things yourself instead of embarassing yourself by always asking for help sourcing things  like a wheelchair-bound disabled person. ?

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If it is true, it would (sadly) conform to what I've experienced with our people anyway, especially the 'rural' lot. I'd just like people to be more conscious and critical of their sources. 

Oh there we go :) Didn't take you long to revert back to casteist type again did it Dallysingh101 ?  Time to bring up one of my old classics again me thinks :)

image.png.7ee5966fffe5d37a2b2a5d85414f956e.png

On 6/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

$H1T THAT WHITE PEOPLE DO NUMBER 58:

Look after their own. Care for their own.

They look after their own. We use the misfortune of our own for our own benefit. White British hurts his thumb while on a foreign trip to Mexico and it gets on the news. White American gets his mobile phone and luggage lost whilst he was 4 miles from a terrorist attack in Paris and it gets on CBS news. 6 year old Sikh girl dies in the hot baking desert and none of you care. 3 days have gone by since I posted the circumstances of her death and not one of you have cared. Instead, you've wanted to talk about transvestities and what you think is too much gay rights. Little white girl dies or goes missing (Madeline McCann) and a billion dollars gets spent on investigations. A little Sikh girl dies in the heat of the American desert only because the people that wanted to leave her some water were not allowed to leave her some water and nobody cares. 

And here...on this Sikh forum...where they want to blame Indra Gandhi for not caring....Parkash Badal for not caring...Captain sahib for not caring....nobody cares that a little Sikh girl lay dead because they wanted to post messages about transvestites and gay rights. When you actually genuinely give the tiniest of $h1ts about your own people you know you are well and truly white.

Why are you awaiting a consensus or permission to proceed? Your profile as a published author would surely open doors to places and people that would remain firmly shut to the rabble on this forum. Use your contacts in the press and publishing industry to get the ball rolling. Good luck.

Sh1t that white people do number 60:

Take over brown/black towns

They don't like living amongst us. We already know that.There's no need to go over it again. We also know that when they do move out because we moved in they then spend the next 30 years complaining that it's us who don't want to integrate even through it was them who moved out because they didn't want to live amongst us in the first place. But that's just the way white people are. They're very strange and it would be pointless trying to understand their crazy minds. But......they do sometimes come back. Not the same white people that originally left but new white people - younger ones with pony tails and big beards riding bicycles. These are the reconnaissance white people. Once you start seeing one or two of them in your town then you pretty much know that your town is about to change big time. So......with Southall widely tipped to be the next great housing/rental hub of London once the whole crossrail is up and running I've been looking for tell-take signs that they're coming. No signs yet....but I've got my eye open. Once Sidhu Fashions becomes a Starbucks, Bainwat Bros becomes a gluten free salad bar and the McDonalds on the Broadway turns into a breakfast cereal bar selling cornflakes for £7 a bowl I'll know......the white people are coming. 

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Why are you awaiting a consensus or permission to proceed? 

Proceed with what ? ?   On a thread about '$h!t that white people do' I've pointed out how they view white lives as special but brown/black lives as dispensable/worthless. That's something that white people do.....so I don't understand what you're trying to tell me MisterSingh. Are you saying I should have posted my message about $h1t that white people do on a different thread devoted to an entirely different subject matter ?   Really don't understand what you're trying to tell me mate  and what you'd like me to 'proceed' with. This is all very confusing ?

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've heard the opposite. Actually I distinctly remember a news report shortly after the American invasion of of the region (post 9/11), that specifically mentioned Sikh females removing their burkhas in the Sikh colonies over there. This (presumably) didn't last long, given the west's failure over there. 

So you think the Taliban had all Muslim women bowling around in burkhas (which ironically Sikh merchants largely supplied) and allowed Sikh women to bowl around without them......

Seriously.

Your message is very unclear so I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say but, from something you said previously over a week ago (not sure why you spent a week googling it and have come back to it) I'm guessing it's about how Sikhs in Afghanistan were treated pre and post taliban rule ?

Look...nobody in their right mind is going to defend the Taliban. That religion itself, even in it's moderate version, is one of the 3 Abrahamic religions and so absolutely chock-a-block full to the brim with utter garbage and hate. I'm not interested in the religion itself.....none of the 3 abrahamic faiths interest me in the slightest......I'm interested in the socio-political landscapes that events create. What is clear is that for all it's faults - and there were way too many - the period of Taliban rule in Afghanistan was a good period for the Sikhs in Afghanistan because, as business owners, the Sikhs needed a period of law and order and that's exactly what the taliban period provided. Things got really bad for the Sikhs in Afghanistan, and the situation became untenable, not during the Taliban period but just after the American invasion when the Taliban fell. That's when the warlords took over and law and order broke down. As business owners, the Sikhs became perennial victims of robbers, murderers and thieves that preyed on the Sikhs because they were non-muslim.  So please.....pretty please with sugar on top....what on earth are you arguing with me about dallysingh101?

$h!t that white people do number 61:

Tell you that racism doesn't exist by naming brown/black people in positions of power

They do this alot. They counter the existence of racism and my advocating of minority rights by saying "how can there be racism when Mr Singh is the top consultant at the top hospital....Mr Khan is the most powerful prosecuter in the land.....Mr Patel is the CEO of the largest company ?" 

I have a way of countering this. I always say to them "transfer all of your bank balance to my account....why do you need your wages....why you do need any money when other white men, namely Mr Gates and Mr Zukerberg have got plenty of money"

If another brown man - Mr Patel - being in a top managerial position means I should shut up and not campaign for equal access for my children why does the fact that another white man - Mr Gates - has plenty of money not mean average white man should shut up and work for free ?  There's a lot of things that white people do but logic is not one of them.

21 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Proceed with what ? ?   On a thread about '$h!t that white people do' I've pointed out how they view white lives as special but brown/black lives as dispensable/worthless. That's something that white people do.....so I don't understand what you're trying to tell me MisterSingh. Are you saying I should have posted my message about $h1t that white people do on a different thread devoted to an entirely different subject matter ?   Really don't understand what you're trying to tell me mate  and what you'd like me to 'proceed' with. This is all very confusing ?

I assumed the death of a Sikh child would be enough to get the ball rolling on some sort of awareness campaign that highlighted the inhumanity of American immigration. With your connections and status I thought you may have had a plan to get to grips with this issue.