Sign in to follow this  
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Sh$t that White People do - end of year re-cap

20 hours ago, Guest guest singh said:

tym to bring things bk to op n point of thread

wat numba r we on now?

#99 | wen whitey feels the need to tell a sikh wat a sikh already knows

so op was hopin for a recommendation on which gurdwara in london was suitable along wiv any potential costs of a visit/tour

two simple things

rather than give any helpful or useful advice on either of em the forum resident redneck from usa cnt help his inherently arrogant patronising n hypocritical nature by tellin the op whos been a sikh long before hed even heard of this faith wat he shud do instead

sum ppl jus cnt help themselves

white ppl

You offered advice on which Gurudwara?

You don't think ops friend would get a warm welcome everywhere?

If no, which Gurudwara and why?

Wanna see a redneck look in your own eye. 

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

$h11t that white people do #99:

Rip brown babies from their brown mothers. Lock those brown babies in cages like dogs. Reluctantly let them out of the cages after an international outcry but now, because you didn't even bother tracking which brown baby you were ripping from the arms of which brown mother you have no family to re-unite the brown baby with. Find a solution to this problem by locking those brown babies in indefinite concentration camps. Deny them basics like soap and toothpaste as these are just luxuries and these are just brown babies we are talking about. As increasing numbers of those brown little children die in those concentration camps from complications such as the flu, deny those little brown children the flu jab. Let them die. Then, when hundreds of Doctors from all over the country become so enraged they give up their time and money to descend on the concentration camps  just to save the lives of those precious little brown children by giving them flu jabs - arrest all the doctors and call them radical thugs. This, is truly $h11t that white people do and, given a chance, they'd do it to your little brown baby too.

https://www.newsweek.com/doctors-arrested-protest-border-patrol-flu-vaccines-detained-migrants-1476691

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Why don't you turn the topic on its head, and say <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> that Sikhs do?

Why don't you, if it interests you so much ?  It'd probably be the most interested thing you've ever said if you do.

$h1t that white people do #100

Imagine if 3 white grown working men died in a dispute over payment for work and brown and black people were the journalists that controlled newspapers and the media. Imagine if brown and black people had the same low IQ as white people and so headlined the story as 'Christian Bloodbath - 3 Dead in White Gang Warfare'.  Imagine just how retarded we'd be if we ever did that. But we can only imagine...because in reality, a brown and black mind has never, in the history of the world, shown such levels of backward retardness. Retardness is truly $h1t that white people do. It's their 'thing'. But being a retard doesn't stop them getting jobs as journalists or owning media companies. Their white priviledge lets them do anything. They are rewarded for being retards.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

$h1t that white people do #100

Imagine if 3 white grown working men died in a dispute over payment for work and brown and black people were the journalists that controlled newspapers and the media. Imagine if brown and black people had the same low IQ as white people and so headlined the story as 'Christian Bloodbath - 3 Dead in White Gang Warfare'.  Imagine just how retarded we'd be if we ever did that. But we can only imagine...because in reality, a brown and black mind has never, in the history of the world, shown such levels of backward retardness. Retardness is truly $h1t that white people do. It's their 'thing'. But being a retard doesn't stop them getting jobs as journalists or owning media companies. Their white priviledge lets them do anything. They are rewarded for being retards.

If you want any more proof as to how infiltrated the white world of media and journalism is with retards the following sounds like it should be an episode of a slapstick comedy but is in fact real. The great and wonderful BBC couldn't tell the difference between black female Members of Parliament and so had the name of a different black female politician on screen while it was a totally different one that was being interviewed. London's premier newspaper, the Evening Standard, then done a piece highlighting the inept mistake the BBC had made by telling readers what the name of the black lady on screen should have been. Only trouble is, the Standard got it wrong and used the name of a third, totally different, black female politician. i swear you couldn't make this stuff up i you tried :

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/feb/04/news-outlets-in-racism-row-over-mislabelling-photos-of-black-mps

Guest random_gora

"to see yourself as others see you"

illuminating, at times hilarious, this has been an enjoyable read. my vocabulary has been improved and will continue to increase with additional googling

if anyone can offer more history on zero and the genesis of algebra (known from al kwarizmi), i'm all ears

thank you

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Well now...not saying I'm a prophet...but this is actually the third time I;ve started a message on my thread with the line "well now...not saying I'm a prophet but'.......but....I said something on page 9. On page 9 I talked about their filthy hygiene habits.  It was about the shower specifically but they will never wash their hands after using the bathroom and if they see you whilst doing so they will pretend to quickly splash water over their fingers thus giving the illusion of doing so. Filthy habits like that spread diseases. 

This is coronavirus time. This is the time to remember $h1t that white people do.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:52 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Some more sh$t that white people do:

• Don't allow young black boys to be children by treating them like men and....
  • Demean black men by calling them boy

• Allowing dogs on the dinner table
  • Allowing dogs on the bed
  • Allowing dogs to lick your face
  • Kissing dogs on the mouth
  • Having cats. Having 2, 3 sometimes 4 cats. I mean what the hell is the point of a cat ????
  • Having a picture of said cat on your desk at work as well as your screensaver and phone.
  • Showing me a picture of said cat and expecting me to like it. No. I will not like it.....I will not say how "beautiful" and "cute" it is.  I am brown and its a bloody cat. It does nothing other than exist as a failed miniature lion. Get yourself a pet lion, show me a picture and I might be impressed. I don't wanna see no pictures of your stupid cat !!
  • Throw your kids out of the house when they turn 16/18
  • Let your own children stay in the house but demand they pay rent like common lodgers
  • Don't look after your parents when get old and infirm. Put them in a care home and forget about them.

And...finally:

• When you bring a brand new baby into the world treat it as if it's a capable adult that doesn't need it's mother by putting it in it's own bed in it's own room. When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

Coronavirus

Here's some more $h1t that white people do - They think they have the priviledge of blaming all of the world's ills on non-white people. Their leader gets to call coronavirus the 'Chinese Virus' without any thought about how it might provoke racist attacks against non-white people. A White House spokesman calls it  'Kung Flu' to a east asian reporter's face. East Asian looking people are racially attacked in the streets and their businesses boycotted. What if we brown and black people did the same ?  What if we sunk to their level ?  What if we had the same priviledge and same mental illness as they do ?  Viruses can pop up anywhere...especially zoonotic viruses. If the next coronavirus pops up from white people allowing "dogs to lick their face" and "kissing dogs on the mouth"...as most white people seem to do....do we get to call it the "Caucasion Calamity" or the "Meat and two Veg Flu" or the "Nigel Disease" or some other $h1t ?         Nah bruvs....we don't get to do and say $h1t. This is their priviledge....not ours. You see  the hierarchy of things prioritises the status of whiteness over everything else i.e. everyone else. Thus all non-whites are seen as an alien, a threat, a danger. These people can't see properly. These people are not rational at the best of times. Especially now as they're confronted with an enemy (coronavirus) that can't be bombed, bullied, tortured, imprisoned or destroyed. So what they gonna do ?   They gonna buy toilet paper that's what they gonna do. Lots of toilet paper.

English people are the only ones sitting inside their houses with this virus going around, the only people you see out and about getting told by the police are asians, blacks and eastern Europeans lol 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Having cats. Having 2, 3 sometimes 4 cats. I mean what the hell is the point of a cat ????

I'm not having that!

They keep choohay away for one. Then they can jump around like miniature ninjas which is always astonishing to watch. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

When you put the baby in another room and let the cat sleep in your bed you know you're white !!!!

That's properly funny! lol

some white people things that i would love to do are

falconry! not sure if that is entirely a white person thing but you never see asians doing stuff like that. I would love to do it, we have some red tailed kites soaring through the skies, they were reintroduced to the wild a few years back and since then their population has grown really fast. i see them everyday just gliding through the sky    really massive majestic looking birds.  i often look at them  their life looks so peaceful and stress free just gliding through the sky     i feed birds in my garden and one of the best things i ever saw was when one of these kites swooped down and grabbed a piece of bread from the roof and swooped back up!   it was amazing!   i was just randomly looking out of my window thinking about something   and it just swooped down       it was huge. 

another thing i would love to do is climb a mountain haha   i love nature and would really like to do that, with waheguru jis kirpa i will have darshan of hemkund sahib 

i wanna go to a desert as well, deserts look beautiful and peaceful.

i have a cactus in my room lol  which is another white thing i guess   theres something that i really like about cactus plants, its hard to explain what it is,   i used to have 3 which grew, they were tiny little things and i took care and watered them and they became really big! and then i put them in the garden where they grew even bigger in size   and for some odd reason my dad decided to take them out of the pots and plant them in the flower patch   and they died.   first cactus i got my dad to buy me was when i was still in primary school and its still alive

i like visiting museums as well lol   i like history 

i like the endlessness and the stillness    deserts are really fascinating landscapes and imo the most beautiful landscapes.   i dnt think many asians would share the same opinion as me LOL 

Giant dust particles from the Sahara Desert found a record ...

10 Interesting Facts About the Sahara Desert - On The Go Tours Blog