1984 Sikh Genocide Sajjan Kumar

TinnkerBell

11 hours ago, Amit12 said:

yeh actually.... 

But Rahul has some well Educated Youth in his squad that brings a little light of hope.

So you putting your hopes on a leader of a party which was responsible for causing the biggest massacre of Sikhs. This is as dumb as dumb can be. Same nonsense was applied by Sikhs in Punjab when they put Congress back to power in the state. 

5 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

So you putting your hopes on a leader of a party which was responsible for causing the biggest massacre of Sikhs. This is as dumb as dumb can be. Same nonsense was applied by Sikhs in Punjab when they put Congress back to power in the state. 

dO YOu live in india ?

6 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

JSinghnz bai ji, my family and me have never voted congress after 1984 and we never voted congress before 1984 either.

when this AAP started to rise in punjab winning 4 seats, everyone in punjab was happy as we all thought delayed but yes finally punjab got some good party in punjab. We were all supporters of AAP, I personally used to call backhome India requesting my friends to vote for AAP. The day Congress won I was unhappy just like you are now.

But Bai ji Congress is way better than AAP ( no need to talk about SAD- they are thugs). AAP is all a bunch of  greedy people claiming themselves as good. I Came to punjab after long time- Congress system is a little better. AAP was the only hope but they destroyed themselves- please don’t blame people of punjab.

AAP started to sell seats for money, its name is AAP but they have all previous thugs from akalis and congress.

In concern to 1984 genocide, the whole congress is not responsible for it bai ji as we all think,  1984 attack and after October genocide was a result of Hindu majorities on us, not only the congress. Lots of incidents, shootings and be.advi of guru sahibs happened in akalis raj and still happening as well. ( but still i never voted congress)

thanks

4 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

JSinghnz bai ji, my family and me have never voted congress after 1984 and we never voted congress before 1984 either.

when this AAP started to rise in punjab winning 4 seats, everyone in punjab was happy as we all thought delayed but yes finally punjab got some good party in punjab. We were all supporters of AAP, I personally used to call backhome India requesting my friends to vote for AAP. The day Congress won I was unhappy just like you are now.

But Bai ji Congress is way better than AAP ( no need to talk about SAD- they are thugs). AAP is all a bunch of  greedy people claiming themselves as good. I Came to punjab after long time- Congress system is a little better. AAP was the only hope but they destroyed themselves- please don’t blame people of punjab.

AAP started to sell seats for money, its name is AAP but they have all previous thugs from akalis and congress.

In concern to 1984 genocide, the whole congress is not responsible for it bai ji as we all think,  1984 attack and after October genocide was a result of Hindu majorities on us, not only the congress. Lots of incidents, shootings and be.advi of guru sahibs happened in akalis raj and still happening as well. ( but still i never voted congress)

thanks

Delhi's AAP is Wayyy better than Punjab's AAP.

45 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

thanks

The whole Congress led by Indra and then her son Rajiv was responsible for the genocide. The majority had nothing to do with it. It was the criminal leaders of criminal party Congress who caused this genocide.