mahandulai

What is Sikhi?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sikhi:

• The last thing you think of before going to sleep
    • What you think of in hard times
    • A positive mind reinforcement
    • A divine power

You guys need to relax, he's young and a little annoying but you're over-thinking this. Stop throwing words like ego and belittle and stop being over-emotional. ? If you can't deal with the way he responds then I don't get why you feel the need to pull up on his topics. It's not productive. If anything, I read his posts and read your responses - I'd say you perceive him as a kid and when he says something total opposite to what you expect you see nothing but red. ? @GuestKaur2 @Redoptics

10 minutes ago, Jaggaa said:

You guys need to relax, he's young and a little annoying but you're over-thinking this. Stop throwing words like ego and belittle and stop being over-emotional. ? If you can't deal with the way he responds then I don't get why you feel the need to pull up on his topics. It's not productive. If anything, I read his posts and read your responses - I'd say you perceive him as a kid and when he says something total opposite to what you expect you see nothing but red. ? @GuestKaur2 @Redoptics

Im definitely not over emotional and I was talking about people in general,  did not mention him once @Jaggaa

On 12/22/2018 at 9:46 PM, Jaggaa said:

Well first of all, I'm younger than him and he talks to me like $h1t for no reason so thats why I feel that he's just doing it on purpose. I am just trying to help him get an answer whereas he doesn't want to listen. The difference is that, I'm 14 and I know how to research and read gurbani for evidence whereas he just criticises other people's opinions and NEVER EXPRESSES HIS OWN.