RASE Report: Religiously Aggravated Sexual Exploitation of Sikh Girls (download link)

dallysingh101

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Simple fact is that these people are trying to silence Sikh voices, especially when it comes to defending vulnerable members of our community - and have been trying to for a long time. 

They need to wake up to fact that they aren't getting away with it, and what they are doing is wrong. 

Muslim influence in Parliament and House of Lords, maybe ?

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thanks for that again Gurjant. I think you would have been real good as an investigative journalist myself.

People should also ponder, who has the power to scrub something like this from the web? Why would they do it? It wasn't any sort of clandestine secrets. As I said previously, it was even sent to the Home Office, so Sajid Javid, Priti Patel etc. would have read it (or at least summarised versions of it). 

Why decide to try and erase it from the public? It's not illegal. 

Simple fact is that these people are trying to silence Sikh voices, especially when it comes to defending vulnerable members of our community - and have been trying to for a long time. 

They need to wake up to fact that they aren't getting away with it, and what they are doing is wrong. 

It really is fascinating and eye opening.

Whatever I "do", let it be for Sikhi. 

23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

What a (insert whatever word here) ! Although, he has a point about educating the Sikh girls. The parents were possibly naive. No doubt some very vulnerable girls were targetted. No excuse for not educating nowadays. 

image.png.07860449c4ea95f2e567e6d2f97488ce.png

Hmm, what a hypocrite.

This post below from http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?27705-Abrar-ul-Haq-Billo-de-Ghar-controversy  

(I remember reading more about this controversy over 10 years ago, but not much comes up on google anymore)

Basically, this famous Pakistani Punjabi singer changed the name of the female subject of his song to a non-Muslim ('Hindu'/'Sikh') name . 

‎His debut single, Billo De Ghar, ‎erupted great controversy and gathered much debate.‎ Billo is a fairly common female nickname among predominantly Muslim Punjabis of Pakistan. First line of the song, Assan Tay Jaana ‎Billo De Ghar, Kinnay Kinnay Jaana Billo De Ghar (Punjabi: We will go to Billo's ‎home, who else will go to Billo's home), was used as tease by street bullies for Billo ‎named young-adult females. This caused a fierce reaction from the families of female ‎victims, often resulting in physical fights. In order to avoid any more of such situations in ‎his another single, Preeto, Abrar used a non-Muslim female nickname Preeto. This name is almost extinct in Pakistan.

So, the Pakistani Muslims won't accept their own girls being treated in such a way, but happy for non-Muslims to be so.