My cousin is going to get married to a non amritdhari girl!!!

1Anonymous1

On 12/24/2018 at 10:36 AM, Amit12 said:

BABA NANAK even went to Himalayas to find GURMUKHs in those Hathi(s) and Tapi(s), 

You are Contradicting your own statement. You are judging her only based on her instagram photos, you still have never met her, never talked to her, Never had any contact. 

You said your cousin is a very Smart Singh, then Maybe he found more Sikh VALUES in her than the Amritdhaaris surrounding him...

But if he only took Amrit cuz he couldn't say no to a Sewadar while the Amrit-Sanchar was going on then its a different story. 

ALL im saying is DONT JUDGE HER BEFORE EVEN MEETING HER. You dont know her as much as your cousin does... Be Patient.  

well the teel is he is willing to LEAVE the Grur's teachings for her ....hardly the work of a gursikh is it ???

On 12/24/2018 at 10:36 AM, Amit12 said:

BABA NANAK even went to Himalayas to find GURMUKHs in those Hathi(s) and Tapi(s), 

You are Contradicting your own statement. You are judging her only based on her instagram photos, you still have never met her, never talked to her, Never had any contact. 

You said your cousin is a very Smart Singh, then Maybe he found more Sikh VALUES in her than the Amritdhaaris surrounding him...

But if he only took Amrit cuz he couldn't say no to a Sewadar while the Amrit-Sanchar was going on then its a different story. 

ALL im saying is DONT JUDGE HER BEFORE EVEN MEETING HER. You dont know her as much as your cousin does... Be Patient.  

well the teel is he is willing to LEAVE the Grur's teachings for her ....hardly the work of a gursikh is it ???

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Where is he willing to LEAVE Guru Sahib's teachings ? Show me....

After meeting her, O.P. said she is a nice woman, she is from Sikh family, does japji sahib everyday, and she has good Sikh values.... I don't see any compromise.... Maybe she'll ending up doing AMRIT SHAK in near future.... 

13 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

First you showed up on this site with very poor understanding in general and Sikhi. Now its clear you either can't read or are very poor at reading. You need to take English reading classes.  Where do you live, I will help you search for English reading classes in your area because I think, no I know you can't perform a Google search. 

No answers....

Started criticizing Language now...

Good game, ^_^

On 12/28/2018 at 12:37 PM, 1Anonymous1 said:

Just to sum up and close the thread...

I met the girl twice yesterday:

1st time was with her mum, turns out her mums  a radha soami but her dads a sikh. She and her family are vaishnu, she doesn’t drink and she does japji sahib every morning. Her mum was annoying tbh she complimented my cousins eyes 10 times even the girl was looking at her and giving looks. 

Then her, me and my cousin were together. She seems like a nice person and they do look good together but SHES NOT AMRITDHARI

No matter if she is pretty, veggie or doesn’t drink  she’s not an amritdhari and I really felt like saying it in front of them but they looked so loved up together, the way they were looking at each other I couldn’t take up the guts and burst their bubble 

I don’t think my cousin will leave Amrit, he’s  learnt santhiya or Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth and regularly does Prakash in the local gurdwara. He keeps his amritvela as his mum always states.

I dunno guys... I’ve just left it to maharaaj.....

A non amritdhari cannot marry a amritdhari.  Many Hindus do certain paaths from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.   They also are vegetarian and don't drink alcohol.  There is a level of submission that occurs or suppose to happen when taking amrit.  Had she submitted to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji,  she would have told your cousin, don't marry me because I will make you into a patit.  This is called selflessness that is required from a Sikh.  Or she could be like he is an amritdhari and I should also submit to the same level and forget about my individuality that causes my separation from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.   But he so head over heels for her, he disrespects his Guru by making a really stupid excuse for her lack of acceptance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. There will be a time in his life when he will regret his choice today.  I have heard more than once how these girls marry amritdhari guys but hook up with old boyfriends or guys they have been with.  It happens to mona guys a lot and these amritdhari guys hear about it.  But they want to jump into the same manure pit.