Holocaust of India

Big_Tera

21 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

OP is an outcome of those hindu-sikh mixed families where the hindu side is dominant or ends up diluting the sikh side.

Either that, or he's an undercover hindu OR he's simply a troll ! 

What the he ll are you talking about. 

I just recently made a topic that said we should do parchaar in Punjab and try and spread our faith to the 14 million Hindus there and to all of India. 

I do not have any hindu agenda. I actually think all hindus should become Sikhs. 

9 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Regarding this post and some other comments. I find them to be wholly inaccurate. 

First of all I am Sikh first and fourth most. However I am not one of them over biased type of Sikhs you have nowadays. That only see bad things when Sikhs suffer. So I will condemn all act of violence  no matter what faith they are. 

Now 84 was obviously very bad and I have always criticized the people responsible for doing this. Just because I made a topic about the holocaust of India when hindus, buddist and jains were massacred. People are saying why dont you make a topic about 84. People like this have small minds. Suffering is suffering. People with small hearts can only see the suffering of their own people. I can see suffering in all faiths and people. That is what makes a Sikh a Sikh. We care for all faiths and all of humanity. 

I'll quote the above when you post a topic that writes off entire races and communities... like blacks and Muslims, lol. 

You're a troll, and not a very capable one at that. 

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll quote the above when you post a topic that writes off entire races and communities... like blacks and Muslims, lol. 

You're a troll, and not a very capable one at that. 

I have never written of all blacks and muslims and hence have no idea what you are talking about. 

18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. The last time you and I interacted you made it clear you're incapable of distinguishing friend from foe. Give it a rest; you're just as bad as the OP except generally a little more eloquent. 

And as if BT actually gives a flying poo about any of that. He just wants to get as many cheap jabs in as possible even at the expense of the bigger picture. That just proves his "integrity and conscience" is in a place where he can't easily fish it out.

You seriously get butt-hurt like that so easily? That isn't the impression I got of you??

20 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You seriously get butt-hurt like that so easily? That isn't the impression I got of you??

Your broken record routine got tired like 10 years ago. Saltiness and bitterness is not an attractive quality. It's like you can't help yourself from making little digs. You give too much away because you lack self control to let some comments slide. It's like you feel compelled to excise your frustration EVERY.SINGLE.OCCASION someone mentions a certain issue that triggers you. That's not how men behave.

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Your broken record routine got tired like 10 years ago. Saltiness and bitterness is not an attractive quality. It's like you can't help yourself from making little digs. You give too much away because you lack self control to let some comments slide. It's like you feel compelled to excise your frustration EVERY.SINGLE.OCCASION someone mentions a certain issue that triggers you. That's not how men behave.

And persistent denial of reality as is a norm amongst juts is boring too. 

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

But if you read how indian society was completely enslaved by the minority of bhamans then it's not hard to believe how indian society let foreign people rule over them.  From the bhamans, to the Turks, to the mughals an Afghan and then the Europeans and British and then the congress, it's been one ruler after another,  same slaves but different rulers lol

Same divide and rule method of ruling over the dumb masses 

Why mispell the word Brahmin. Sound like you feel inferior to them. As a Brahmin we are seen as the highest. But I have never looked an another Sikh and thought I was higher then them. All are equal before Brahmin. 

Regarding the jat issue. Many of them are good honest and hardworking people. You just get a few fruitcakes that try and stir things up. 

Ie only eating with fellow jat people 

23 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Why mispell the word Brahmin. Sound like you feel inferior to them. As a Brahmin we are seen as the highest. But I have never looked an another Sikh and thought I was higher then them. All are equal before Brahmin. 

Regarding the jat issue. Many of them are good honest and hardworking people. You just get a few fruitcakes that try and stir things up. 

Ie only eating with fellow jat people 

LMAO I don't feel inferior to any caste or ethnicity.

Bhaman is just how we say it in Punjabi. That's how it's said in pendu Punjabi. Even bhamans in the pind call themselves bhaman.

Your the one who often sounds like your competing with jatts or hold some grudge. You have bashed jatts many times on this forum  lol