Holocaust of India

Big_Tera

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Well that's the thing India has been so easy to invade because indian society has been so divided and segmented. This is because of the caste system created by the bhamans. So even before the invasions indian society was already divided by caste based superstitions, the invaders greatly benefited from this division as noted by that European traveller. 

India always has had a massive population compared to the rest of the world so it's very embarrassing how such a massive population let a small amount of people rule over them for over 1000 years, a small number of peoppe who were completely alien to south asia and it's culture.

'Hinduism'

That's one of the reasons why Waheguru gave themselves in the form of our Gurus to straighten things out. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Perhaps. I think it was just a very convoluted way of him downplaying various atrocities meted out on Sikhs -- a faith he feels is dominated by one particular caste group that he doesn't seem to like -- and therefore by drawing attention away from those most recent atrocities, in his twisted mind he's striking a blow against the aforementioned caste group and the religion itself by suggesting, "You people don't have a monopoly on persecution. We were persecuted before the creation of the Sikh faith." 

You can't play down how the majority of juts today (not all) go mental to try and occupy the very position of bahmanhs in their own twisted way. 

This isn't something anyone with any integrity and conscience can ignore. 

38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You can't play down how the majority of juts today (not all) go mental to try and occupy the very position of bahmanhs in their own twisted way. 

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. The last time you and I interacted you made it clear you're incapable of distinguishing friend from foe. Give it a rest; you're just as bad as the OP except generally a little more eloquent. 

And as if BT actually gives a flying poo about any of that. He just wants to get as many cheap jabs in as possible even at the expense of the bigger picture. That just proves his "integrity and conscience" is in a place where he can't easily fish it out.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think majority jatts think like that, jatts happen to make a big % of the sikh population so are more dominant. People that make a smaller % probaly see it as jatts trying to dominate, the happens with a lot of minorities

Lol   

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't think majority jatts think like that, jatts happen to make a big % of the sikh population so are more dominant. People that make a smaller % probaly see it as jatts trying to dominate, the happens with a lot of minorities

Lol   

So juts using the SGPC and political platforms like Akali Dal for casteist buckwaas is a figment of everyone else's imagination. 

You can't trust juts in this way because they are like white people pretending that racism doesn't exist, when everyone knows that it does. 

It doesn't matter anyway, at least in the diaspora, because people can subvert all this. But it is insulting to a person's intelligence to try and pretend that the majority of juts are some innocent, innocuous pendus who don't have pseudo-wannabe bahmanh tendencies and a deep (long term) resentment and antipathy towards nonjuts. 

I think the majority of juts are like that, it's the minority who aren't. And those that aren't are usually those who've been educated in the west, or been out here for a while (like yourselves). So you guys probably aren't but to project your thinking on the rest of the jut world is ridiculous. 

The truth is that we've thrown off the shackles of bahmans in Panjab but juts have deviously jumped into the vacuum and are trying to do the same thing as bahmans, with some perceived sense of privilege over all other Sikhs - brits blowing hot air up their 'you know what' during colonisation played a big part in that, but how much can you blame them when they've been gone from Panjab for umpteen decades now. 

Brits used compliant juts to control and weaken the panth, and now in independent India bahmans do the same via the Badal family/SGPC. Using Orwell's Animal Farm as an analogy juts have become the corrupting pigs of the originally egalitarian Sikh revolution. Go talk to some chuhray/chamaars in villages and ask them how juts behave towards them. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

So juts using the SGPC and political platforms like Akali Dal for casteist buckwaas is a figment of everyone else's imagination. 

You can't trust juts in this way because they are like white people pretending that racism doesn't exist, when everyone knows that it does. 

It doesn't matter anyway, at least in the diaspora, because people can subvert all this. But it is insulting to a person's intelligence to try and pretend that the majority of juts are some innocent, innocuous pendus who don't have pseudo-wannabe bahmanh tendencies and a deep (long term) resentment and antipathy towards nonjuts. 

I think the majority of juts are like that, it's the minority who aren't. And those that aren't are usually those who've been educated in the west, or been out here for a while (like yourselves). So you guys probably aren't but to project your thinking on the rest of the jut world is ridiculous. 

The truth is that we've thrown off the shackles of bahmans in Panjab but juts have deviously jumped into the vacuum and are trying to do the same thing as bahmans, with some perceived sense of privilege over all other Sikhs - brits blowing hot air up their 'you know what' during colonisation played a big part in that, but how much can you blame them when they've been gone from Panjab for umpteen decades now. 

Brits used compliant juts to control and weaken the panth, and now in independent India bahmans do the same via the Badal family/SGPC. Using Orwell's Animal Farm as an analogy juts have become the corrupting pigs of the originally egalitarian Sikh revolution. Go talk to some chuhray/chamaars in villages and ask them how juts behave towards them. 

well jatts in the west and jatts in Punjab are two different things. In punjab its not just jatts that treat dalits differently but bhamans, tharkhans and all the other higher castes treat dalits badly. Go to any pind in Punjab and you will see that all jatts, tharkhans, aroras etc go to one gurdwara while the dalits go to the dalit gurdwara. There is no such thing as a jatt gurdwara in the pinds, higher castes go to one gurdwara while the dalits go to one gurdwara.  in rural punjab jatts are more dominant so their discrimination against dalits is more noticed than other higher castes with a lower percentage. Avtar singh makkar is a khatri, jagir kaur is a lubanna who murdered her daughter for marrying a low caste guy, there are many examples of corrupt non jatt sikhs in authoritative positions 

In the west attitudes are changing a lot of jatts parents dont actually care if their kids marry tarkhans, bhamans etc 

If im being completely honest, and im always honest on this forum, the very few times i have been asked what caste i am, it has never been by a jatt person but has been by tarkhans. Once i was asked by a chamar woman and once i was asked by a paki jatt woman. 

this division doesn't just exist in the head of jatts. A few weeks ago this tarkhan aunty from kenya that i work with turned around and asked me what gurdwara i go to lol   i said the singh sabha gurdwara because it is like 4 mins walk from my house. To my surprise she turned around and said "well in my head there is no difference i go to any gurdwara, difference only exists in peoples heads! "  i was left feeling so uncomfortable, in my head i was thinking i didnt even bring this topic up  lol!    neither did i mention caste! she just randomly put me under the spot light..   there was no need for her to say what she said, the whole thing was really awkward, the tone she asked it in.     i went and told my work buddy, who happens to be jatt and he couldn't stop laughing.

Its not just in some jatts that this division exists but in other castes too ...  

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

well jatts in the west and jatts in Punjab are two different things. In punjab its not just jatts that treat dalits differently but bhamans, tharkhans and all the other higher castes treat dalits badly. Go to any pind in Punjab and you will see that all jatts, tharkhans, aroras etc go to one gurdwara while the dalits go to the dalit gurdwara. There is no such thing as a jatt gurdwara in the pinds, higher castes go to one gurdwara while the dalits go to one gurdwara.  in rural punjab jatts are more dominant so their discrimination against dalits is more noticed than other higher castes with a lower percentage. Avtar singh makkar is a khatri, jagir kaur is a lubanna who murdered her daughter for marrying a low caste guy, there are many examples of corrupt non jatt sikhs in authoritative positions 

In the west attitudes are changing a lot of jatts parents dont actually care if their kids marry tarkhans, bhamans etc 

If im being completely honest, and im always honest on this forum, the very few times i have been asked what caste i am, it has never been by a jatt person but has been by tarkhans. Once i was asked by a chamar woman and once i was asked by a paki jatt woman. 

this division doesn't just exist in the head of jatts. A few weeks ago this tarkhan aunty from kenya that i work with turned around and asked me what gurdwara i go to lol   i said the singh sabha gurdwara because it is like 4 mins walk from my house. To my surprise she turned around and said "well in my head there is no difference i go to any gurdwara, difference only exists in peoples heads! "  i was left feeling so uncomfortable, in my head i was thinking i didnt even bring this topic up  lol!    neither did i mention caste! she just randomly put me under the spot light..   there was no need for her to say what she said, the whole thing was really awkward, the tone she asked it in.     i went and told my work buddy, who happens to be jatt and he couldn't stop laughing.

Its not just in some jatts that this division exists but in other castes too ...  

I feel you. 

It's just that when I feel we are making progress in the UK, we get a new wave of freshies that come in and drag us back to the backwardness. We have made serious progress in the UK, although we've still got a long way to go yet.

But Panjab......that place is a cesspit when it comes to this issue and there is little sign of it abating right now. Maybe England will become a model for other places in future, who knows. Stranger ish has happened. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I feel you. 

It's just that when I feel we are making progress in the UK, we get a new wave of freshies that come in and drag us back to the backwardness. We have made serious progress in the UK, although we've still got a long way to go yet.

But Panjab......that place is a cesspit when it comes to this issue and there is little sign of it abating right now. Maybe England will become a model for other places in future, who knows. Stranger ish has happened. 

Im not even gnna try and defend jatts in Punjab lol  that place has no hope, caste plays more importance for them people than actual dharam does.

yeah in the UK things are changing, 

people are making some effort to change things in Punjab, i think its a policy that in the pinds the panchaat has to have representatives from the dalit communities as well. In fact both the sarpanch in my dads and mums pind are chamars. But that isnt enough tbh ...

talking of sarpanch, the sarpanch from my dads pind was given money to repair the roads of the pind and he ended up repairing the road outside his house and used the rest of the money using to build his house bigger!!! this educated sardar from the pind who used to be in the army took this matter to the court and the sarpanch was gnna get in serious sh1t, but the army sardar passed away and nothing has been done with the sarpanch since then!

just shows how corrupt that place is

19 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Perhaps. I think it was just a very convoluted way of him downplaying various atrocities meted out on Sikhs -- a faith he feels is dominated by one particular caste group that he doesn't seem to like -- and therefore by drawing attention away from those most recent atrocities, in his twisted mind he's striking a blow against the aforementioned caste group and the religion itself by suggesting, "You people don't have a monopoly on persecution. We were persecuted before the creation of the Sikh faith." 

Regarding this post and some other comments. I find them to be wholly inaccurate. 

First of all I am Sikh first and fourth most. However I am not one of them over biased type of Sikhs you have nowadays. That only see bad things when Sikhs suffer. So I will condemn all act of violence  no matter what faith they are. 

Now 84 was obviously very bad and I have always criticized the people responsible for doing this. Just because I made a topic about the holocaust of India when hindus, buddist and jains were massacred. People are saying why dont you make a topic about 84. People like this have small minds. Suffering is suffering. People with small hearts can only see the suffering of their own people. I can see suffering in all faiths and people. That is what makes a Sikh a Sikh. We care for all faiths and all of humanity.