Muslim woman abused for taking Hijab off

puzzled

I recognise this lady. She was being pushed hard a few years ago on YouTube as a hijabi-wearing vlogger. From the few videos of hers I watched, they were focused somewhat on her identity as a Muslim female, particularly her adherence to her faith, which I suppose most people would define as her covering her head. I'm surprised she's removed her head covering. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I recognise this lady. She was being pushed hard a few years ago on YouTube as a hijabi-wearing vlogger. From the few videos of hers I watched, they were focused somewhat on her identity as a Muslim female, particularly her adherence to her faith, which I suppose most people would define as her covering her head. I'm surprised she's removed her head covering. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she was brainwashed into wearing it in the first place and slowly liberalism touched her .

Remember if muslim males can be forced to wear certain dresses and shun others for the sake of religion, then why not females. Muslim families wherever in the world tend to be very conservative and religious , a trait seriously lacking in sikhs . 

11 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she was brainwashed into wearing it in the first place and slowly liberalism touched her .

Remember if muslim males can be forced to wear certain dresses and shun others for the sake of religion, then why not females. Muslim families wherever in the world tend to be very conservative and religious , a trait seriously lacking in sikhs . 

I think what upsets some people is the u-turns in philosophy. I guess some of her followers feel she's undermined her faith by abandoning an article of clothing that symbolises a certain level of adherence to that faith. I suppose it's easier to understand if we compare it to when people of our background cut their kesh, etc.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think what upsets some people is the u-turns in philosophy. I guess some of her followers feel she's undermined her faith by abandoning an article of clothing that symbolises a certain level of adherence to that faith. I suppose it's easier to understand if we compare it to when people of our background cut their kesh, etc.

Which are the ones who wear the ninja masks?

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

So some cover the head and some full body? But its up to them?

Who knows. We think it's a choice because it's clear not all Muslims are walking around with hijabs or burkhas, but it could be a case of picking and choosing what parts of Islam to follow or not. That's not something that's exclusive to them.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Who knows. We think it's a choice because it's clear not all Muslims are walking around with hijabs or burkhas, but it could be a case of picking and choosing what parts of Islam to follow or not. That's not something that's exclusive to them.

Because if i was her, i would say if you all wear burkhas, so will I lol