Eat 3 times a day?

mahandulai

15 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I don't have a source for this. It's something I heard a few years ago from a Singh who is really into Bhagti. He said to me that since ancient times holy men of India only ate once a day as that type of eating habit keeps them alert for Bhakti/meditation purposes. Looking further into this even holymen of other religions eat once a day. Buddha only ate once a day. In the Abrahamic tradition the prophets are said to eat once a day.

Intermittent fasting has taken off in recent years. Where people eat within a certain time window, for example people will not eat for 18 hours and then eat in the 6 hour window.

It is claimed to help to bring better clarity and focus instead of being sluggish.

This maybe quite similar.

Guest GuestSingh
26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Intermittent fasting has taken off in recent years. Where people eat within a certain time window, for example people will not eat for 18 hours and then eat in the 6 hour window.

It is claimed to help to bring better clarity and focus instead of being sluggish.

This maybe quite similar.

the key difference would be how many times u eat since almost all who adopt it will be having breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks in between all in tht time period.

theres even something called the warrior diet too where u eat within an even shorter timeframe i.e. 4hrs but this seems almost impossible if ur someone who cooks meals from scratch but if u drink a lot of protein shakes/huel stuff and processed foods then its not much of a problem....

remember watching a video testimonial of some singh who did followed this diet for a few weeks and he got gd results by getting leaner and burning fat more quickly within a matters of weeks for a family holiday...

dont know too much about the science behind it but it seems to work?