Jagswawsingh to be reinstated as member?

Big_Tera

Jagsawsingh - Should admin remove his ban?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Have your vote

• Yes he has done his time and deserves another chance at least
    • No, he is a Islam sympathizer and deserves to be removed for life as punishment for his sins

11 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

I take these polls very seriously. I am proud to be the greatest. Why be jealous and wish you got the votes?

I know you take them seriously, it's special isn't it?   Lol.   I was so upset that I had to take a ibuprofen before going to bed    

8 hours ago, puzzled said:

I know you take them seriously, it's special isn't it?   Lol.   I was so upset that I had to take a ibuprofen before going to bed    

Anyways

Going back to original topic. The voters have had their say and have voted in favour of a recall. 

Its now in the hands of the admin. 

Maybe they could give him a probationary period under moderation and delayed posting. 

But anymore muslim symphasising or conspiracy theories and he should be out faster then a chicken running down a hill. 

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

But anymore muslim symphasising or conspiracy theories and he should be out faster then a chicken running down a hill. 

I disagree with this. Everyone knows that I am not sympathetic to Islam, but I want Jagsaw to present his Islam-loving arguments and then we can all refute them. 

That is much better than our people being burdened by the thought of "all religions are the same" and such. Better to get these things out in the open, and discuss and refute them than letting them fester.

As far as why he was banned, I don't know, but I'm sure @S1ngh will make him promise to behave before giving him an account.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:03 PM, BhForce said:

I disagree with this. Everyone knows that I am not sympathetic to Islam, but I want Jagsaw to present his Islam-loving arguments and then we can all refute them. 

That is much better than our people being burdened by the thought of "all religions are the same" and such. Better to get these things out in the open, and discuss and refute them than letting them fester.

As far as why he was banned, I don't know, but I'm sure @S1ngh will make him promise to behave before giving him an account.

Yep you have a point. People should feel free to share their views even if we disagree with them. It is about freedom of debate and discussion afterall. 

I actually agree with quite a few of his points and threads he has made. 

But it seems admins are adamant he should not return. apart from the gupt section