BBC - Racist and Discriminatory

Big_Tera

Due to reading news now and then on the BBC as its convenient and easy to use.

Some things I have noticed on their news website.  

They try and make the site have more ethnic faces on their. Particulalry blacks. If you go to their website each day. You will see it has alot of black faces. Now these blacks are sometimes just token. 

Ie there will be a story unrelated to black culture, music news ect. But they will have a token black person in the picture of the story to appear like they are showing more black faces and are not discriminating by making it a whitified website with mostly white faces on their. 

Just go to bbc and see for yourself each day.There will.be token ethnic minority pictures to try and make out they include all races in their news stories. But half of these are just for show. 

I kind of think the opposite. The BBC news site is a barometer of the direction in which they'd like public opinion to move toward. The most telling aspects aren't so much the reported news items of a particular day, but more so the "opinion" articles further down the page. That's not to say the featured main news items are placed in their respective places in a random or accidental manner.

Under the guise of subjectivity (and therefore apparently immune to criticism because "it's just an opinion!"), there's laughably obvious agenda forming / pushing narratives being promoted that are mostly focused on LGBTQP+ issues (in recent months I've observed a preponderance of articles normalising and promoting drag / cross-dressing culture and related issues of sexuality as they relate to children); issues of race (promotion of fringe racial theories), and a generally subtle demonisation of traditional, socially conservative values. But to muddy the water and offer a sense of faux partiality, they throw in the odd article that deals with an oppressed female from a minority background (usually Muslim or Sikh) who escaped the so-called horrors of her restrictive and repressive family / community. 

It works on many levels, and it's designed to seemingly flumox the average user, but once you realise the game being played, it's really amusing to spot what they're doing.

43 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It works on many levels, and it's designed to seemingly flumox the average user, but once you realise the game being played, it's really amusing to spot what they're doing.

Do you think apnay are getting clued up to these games these days? Especially the younger ones?

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Do you think apnay are getting clued up to these games these days? Especially the younger ones?

No. 

Our community is one that conforms and follows. Even when we think we're rebelling, we're swapping one brand of conformity for another, albeit one less obvious that flatters our ego. The younger generations aren't an exception although they would argue otherwise for obvious reasons.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:26 PM, MisterrSingh said:

@Prabh108

Take it easy, bro. I can't deal with these continuous red pills. I'm going to overdose if you don't lower the dosage. ? 

red pill (reality) ?? I think most of his post don't make sense. He's a racist for sure lol