Why do Sikhs use family names?

Big_Tera

On 9/27/2019 at 4:40 AM, MrDoaba said:

LMFAOOO....that's interesting truly. Seeing at it's you who continously writes posts directed at me ?hate to break it to you, but you're not that important that you think I actually want to converse with you lol.

You should see a therapist honestly, you seem to have an obsession with me (it's not flattering unfortunately), and you seem to think I'm communicating with you...figments of your imagination. Quite worrying. And you keep calling me child...you must have daddy issues...Christ Almighty!

You're like one of those predators on the internet they warn you about. Freaks, weirdos. No wonder you can't understand English properly. You also have some serious self aggrandizement issues, most likely related to your daddy issues....evidently psychopathic if we're honest with ourselves.

Recently you said, but completely failed to adhere to :

ਆਪ ਆਪਕੋ ਰੋਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਤੇ? ਕਯਾ ਆਪਕਾ ਦਿਮਾਗ ਠੀਕ ਹੈ? ?
ਪੰਡਿਤ ਪਰ ਸਮਯ ਕਿਓਂ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਰਨਾ ਹੈ? ?  ਆਪ ਯਹ ਕਹ ਰਹੇ ਹੈਂ.........? ?
ਲੇਕਿਨ ਫਿਰ ਭੀ ਤੁਮ ਮੇਰੇ ਪੀਛੇ ਪੀਛੇ ਕੁੱਤੇ ਕਿ ਤਰਹ ਘੂਮਤਾ ਰਹਿਤਾ ਹੋ ? ...ਜਿਸਕਾ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲਾ ਪੜ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ. ??
ਔਰ ਵਹ ਭੀ ਕੁਛ ਮਾਹੀਨਿਯੋਂ ਕੇ ਲਿਏ...
?

ਆਪਕੋ ਬਹੁਤ ਜਿਯਾਦਾ ਮੈਂਟਲ ਸਮਸਯਾਏਂ ਹੈਂ...?ਸ਼ਾਯਦ ਸਰਸ੍ਵਤੀ ਆਪ ਪਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰੇਂਗੀ ?

ਤਬ ਤਕ.....?

ਜੈ ਮਾਤਾ ਦੀ !
ਗੁਰ ਬਰ ਅਕਾਲ
!

Agreed. Pendoowala is such a pain up the backside. With his silly and long winded posts.