• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:36 PM, Singh1989 said:

I sometimes feel Chartirio Pakyaan is set in the future... Some men in that paat are point blank range blatantly dumb! I thought "Really? HOW STUPID! On a few men (women too but rarely). I mean it seems like mindset of Maha Kaljug. 

Bhul chuk maaf. 

I think it's timeless and refers to the past, present and possibly future. 

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Just imagine this broad had had daughters with an apnay - what sort of hell would he be living in right now...........lucky escape!

He'd be as idiotic as she is in his own way. He'd have to be a fool not to realise the type of person she is.

• Like 1
On 3/6/2021 at 7:33 AM, MisterrSingh said:

He'd be as idiotic as she is in his own way. He'd have to be a fool not to realise the type of person she is.

Man, I've seen plenty of families do background cover ups for marriage! If a guy has no experience with broads, he may be susceptible to fall for some chicanery. 

Plus it's common knowledge: There's one born every minute - that doesn't exclude them being born in our panth - actually seems to be overrepresented in this respect at times......

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Man, I've seen plenty of families do background cover ups for marriage! If a guy has no experience with broads, he may be susceptible to fall for some chicanery. 

Plus it's common knowledge: There's one born every minute - that doesn't exclude them being born in our panth - actually seems to be overrepresented in this respect at times......

Why do you keep saying ‘broads’? Lol

you’re not from New York !

11 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Why do you keep saying ‘broads’? Lol

you’re not from New York !

I know, it's just like a running joke between me and some pals. 

I like using outdated terminology for a joke sometimes, and to make writing more interesting. 

Chicks dig it! 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Religiously-minded guys with very little worldly exposure get done for big time in these types of situations. On one hand it's admirable how they wish to retain their purity of spirit, lol, by seeing the good in everyone, but when the deception is so strong that they're convinced the demon is an angel, that's when people get hurt. Deceiving these types of guys, to my mind, is a sin. They're genuinely decent souls who are being introduced to a world of pain they never asked for. 

There's also another subgroup populated by braggarts who think they can make a housewife out of a you-know-who, and they're willing to take the rough with the smooth because the goods are, from a certain perspective, just too good to pass up. Even the top men in this subgroup are eventually brought to their knees by these particular types of girls. The resources and mental energy it takes to keep these types of women interested is what sends these men to an early grave, lol.

Only criminals and psychopaths can deal with a woman of a certain mentality. I wouldn't want to say what that suggests about the woman who can only be reined in by men like that.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Religiously-minded guys with very little worldly exposure get done for big time in these types of situations. On one hand it's admirable how they wish to retain their purity of spirit, lol, by seeing the good in everyone, but when the deception is so strong that they're convinced the demon is an angel, that's when people get hurt. Deceiving these types of guys, to my mind, is a sin. They're genuinely decent souls who are being introduced to a world of pain they never asked for. 

There was a time when I would've agreed with your sentiment here. But since I've been interacting with Dasam bani, especially CP - it seems like Singhs are being specifically told not to be this very type of mug.

There's also another subgroup populated by braggarts who think they can make a housewife out of a you-know-who, and they're willing to take the rough with the smooth because the goods are, from a certain perspective, just too good to pass up. Even the top men in this subgroup are eventually brought to their knees by these particular types of girls. The resources and mental energy it takes to keep these types of women interested is what sends these men to an early grave, lol.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard come to mind on this one! I notice there is also a type of guy that likes to try and 'fix' broken chicks. They usually end up getting shafted too. 

However, a common strategy by certain blokes it to entertain the lady for so long, and then break up when things are too much, and have a next one lined up when they do. 

Only criminals and psychopaths can deal with a woman of a certain mentality. I wouldn't want to say what that suggests about the woman who can only be reined in by men like that.

I imagine it's because they (crooks and psychos) have a strong mental resilience too abuse, and can turn the tables on abusers by out manipulating them. In some way, some of the manipulating ladies might have some unspoken, twisted sense of respect for the bloke, especially if they've met him after ruining a long line of saps beforehand? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...