confused

sevak

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Sadh sangat ji this confused moorakh need your help. With guru ji’s kirpa keeping reyat where I eat only at home, or if I eat out then only at the restaurant which is pure veg. now I have a situation where my boss wants to have team meeting and in that meeting we gona have lunch. Last time I had lunch out where they were serving alcohol + non veg. and waheguru knows what stomache I had. Felt something is missing or broken in me.Now I want to decline his acceptance for lunch. Will I be doing wrong? Cuz he and she won’t like it.. and it will be quiet risky as I work in team so team members will be disappoint in me. What you all say guru pyare sangat ji.?

Bhul chuk maafi jeoo

Last time I had lunch out where they were serving alcohol + non veg. and waheguru knows what stomache I had

i hope they were also serving veg too.

so dont take risk , attend team meeting , have lunch , and eat only veg.

or, if team is not big , prepare some veg pulao or so at home for all and serve them and eat ur self too.

Sadh sangat ji this confused moorakh need your help. With guru ji’s kirpa keeping reyat where I eat only at home, or if I eat out then only at the restaurant which is pure veg. now I have a situation where my boss wants to have team meeting and in that meeting we gona have lunch. Last time I had lunch out where they were serving alcohol + non veg. and waheguru knows what stomache I had. Felt something is missing or broken in me.Now I want to decline his acceptance for lunch. Will I be doing wrong? Cuz he and she won’t like it.. and it will be quiet risky as I work in team so team members will be disappoint in me. What you all say guru pyare sangat ji.?

Bhul chuk maafi jeoo

Dont worry I used to do it all the time at work. Beats paying £5.00 for the worst veggie food you have ever tasted which no doubt has been touched by joote hands etc. Used to take team a few samosas each every now and then to keep them happy.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Dont worry I used to do it all the time at work. Beats paying £5.00 for the worst veggie food you have ever tasted which no doubt has been touched by joote hands etc. Used to take team a few samosas each every now and then to keep them happy.

hanji but veerji no one eats indian food here cuz we are team of only five people and two boses.. and most of the people are chinese. and i have asked them b4 to come and eat indian food but they said no. and i dunno what ever they going to bring in lunch wheather it is veggie or not.. cuz most people consider egg vegie. and plus what the hell i m eating how would i know. anyways lets see what guru ji says sevak to do regarding this.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well, the best answer is to make sure to tell whoever is in charge of the meeting "BTW, I'm a vegetarian, so can you please make sure that there is something without meat or egg? Thanks!"

If they don't wanna, then just bring along a lunchbag with you or something, as backup. If the food's OK, then go for it... if it looks suspicious, then you have your lunch!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fateh

Hanji jogi singh veerji I did read your message..i did ate veg food but still not use to eating in those envoirnment.. thing is that with guru ji’s kirpa like to keep reyat where either I make food or parents when they are not eating non veg or drinking.. eat from the place which is pure veg restaurant. I don’t let anyone touch the food if they have touched non veg or alcohol.So that’s how I feel satisfy that yes I didn’t do anything wrong.. I don’t eat from people’s hand at that time when they are making non veg or drinking alcohol.. I go to relatives I don’t eat when they are making non veg.. so yes with guru ji’s kirpa I m this strict.. well anyways with guru ji’s kirpa I said no to my team..and my boss understood it and no we are going out to eat lunch.. I hate eng restaurants..

bhul chuk maafi jeoo

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

hanji but veerji no one eats indian food here cuz we are team of only five people and two boses.. and most of the people are chinese. and i have asked them b4 to come and eat indian food but they said no. and i dunno what ever they going to bring in lunch wheather it is veggie or not.. cuz most people consider egg vegie. and plus what the hell i m eating how would i know. anyways lets see what guru ji says sevak to do regarding this.

They always say no to Indian food but take them Samose and pakore and tot tot pende as if they never seen food before. Chinese girl on my team loved Samose.