International Gatka Competition 2004 LIVE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thanks to the sevaadaars for showing it online. I really enjoyed it. It was F - A - N - T - A - S - T - I - C. It is really professionally organised, excellent commentary and videography.

Made me really want to learn Shastar Vidya and to uphold the great warrior traditions of the Khalsa Panth. This is very important, but something that most Gurudwares ignore (esp in UK).

^_^^_^^_^

Can't wait for Day 2.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Jholte Nishan Rahe Panth Maharaaj Kee!!!

Guru Pyare Sadh Sangat Jeo,

We want to thank everyone who watched the broadcast and especially those sevadars from India who gave us the chance to serve the sangat by hosting this broadcast. As all of you watched on the broadcast, it was very inspirational to see so many Singhs and Kaurs dressed up in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's gurmukhi Baana perform for all of us.

The schedule for the second day will be same as the first day, and if the sevadars want to hold it for longer we will be more than happy to provide them with the server. When the planning was being done for the broadcast we had only planned to broadcast it for about 8 to 10 hours because in those days we were not a strong financial standing but our sangat got us out of the debts that we had owed to our hosting company and for that reason we let the sevadars run the broadcast for as long as they had requested. Sangat's donations are always essential in running projects like this and since in past all of you have helped us out everytime we asked, we promise that in future too we will try to bring you many new and exciting projects.

And as for today, the Malaysia Singhs and Kaurs turned out 'Bhaaree' over the Indian teams!

Please post what was the most inspiration thing for you to watch in this broadcast.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihg

urU jI kI &iqh!!

- Guru Panth Ke Daasre

Waheguroo! Network Sevadaars

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

cyber sangat jeeo ios anyone recording this for sangat who doesn;t get to c or for ppl who miss it. can some one plz record it for the last day. plz plz plz plz. or pm dass and i can try. what time would the next day be starting in canada(edmonton). this is too cool.

bhul chuk maf